GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Wouldn’t pining 10iu skew your igf-1 reading? I know it takes a bit to build up your igf1 but still seems like you wouldn’t get an accurate reading. Maybe that’s why most just either do igf1 or serum testing and you don’t see a lot of the two tested together?

That has crossed my mind but I honestly don’t think it will effect it enough to matter.

Wouldn’t pining 10iu skew your igf-1 reading? I know it takes a bit to build up your igf1 but still seems like you wouldn’t get an accurate reading. Maybe that’s why most just either do igf1 or serum testing and you don’t see a lot of the two tested together?
This is a good point. You have me thinking...

i never understood why that was a thing.
If someone's daily dose is 3 IU for example, why would someone jump to 10 IU for their test?

i can't imagine results are linear, so then it would be a ballpark guess at what 3 IU is actually putting their numbers at.

Can anyone clue me in?

Why don’t you offer the introductory price that you initially gave some of us elsewhere?
The introductory price elsewhere was meant to entice new customers and promote my brand. That time has come and gone and was a success. I still have the best price around for tested GH and business is great. No need for an introductory offer anymore sir.
Christmas is coming though. I will have to see if I can swing another discount ;)

I still have the best price around for tested GH and business is great.

1604601018326.gif

You are not the cheapest for tested hgh. Comparable and close though.

Fact check:

GoodLyfe
Tested 12iu
$125 Kit (1-4) $1.04iu
$120 Kit (5-9) $1.00iu
$110 Kit (10+) $0.92

Another Domestic Meso Source
Tested 13iu
$140 Kit (1) $1.08iu
$130 Kit (2-4) $1.00iu
$130 Kit (5) $1.00iu
$125 Kit (6-9) $0.96iu
$120 Kit (10+) $0.92

Last edited:
@B Ware thanks for bumping my thread brother. I appreciate you. Both those prices are AWESOME!!!

@DOMS4DAYS hit me up after you pull bloods. I appreciate you doing this for the community, I am sure others do as well.

Communication with Goodlyfe has been solid.

USPS dropped the ball with my order. He took it upon himself to make the situation right and stayed in touch throughout the process.

I’ll be pulling bloodwork after running his product and posting labs for the community

Touchdown from Goodlyfe. Already have baseline bloodwork pulled as of this week. Will have labs pulled in approximately 3-4 weeks on 3iu

Will be waiting for the results, thanks man
Do u sleep? Lmaooo last night like maybe 10min before I fell asleep I saw that you were still posting and today after waking up I see that you are still posting! Maybe I just sleep for too long. I don’t use alarms though so I let my body wake it self up. It could be 6 hours or 10 hours I let my body decide.

Do u sleep? Lmaooo last night like maybe 10min before I fell asleep I saw that you were still posting and today after waking up I see that you are still posting! Maybe I just sleep for too long. I don’t use alarms though so I let my body wake it self up. It could be 6 hours or 10 hours I let my body decide.
Lmao! Yeah I just go on here a lot when I have breaks and shit at work. I get email notifications so I just click it and it brings me to the thread. I don’t just like scroll through here endlessly or anything lol
I treat it like text messages

Are you still giving reimbursement for having your product tested?

I've never ran GH but it's something I've been wanting to use for awhile now. Seems like a good opportunity to post run it and post bloods...
Yes I am. $75 cred for igf. $50 cred for serum.

Temporary closure announcement

Thank you very much to my customers! You have bought all of batch B.

I realize I will get harassed by some folks saying “I told you so”, or “I thought you said you were ready for meso”, that’s to be expected.

The bottom line is I am growing, I am learning, and I am doing right by my customers. None of my customers will be left without either product on hand or a refund.

When my next batch has been tested I will re-open for business. Trying to guess the demand continues to be a challenge. I will get the logistics dialed in over time so I don’t keep running out, I promise. :)

I am hoping to re-open in 10 to 15 days.

My email and my wickr are still open for anyone who wants to chat, as long as you are polite ;)