GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Hi Mr B66 I am still in business.

I had an unfortunate emergent situation that took me out of town for a bit. I fly back on Wednesday morning, business as usual at that point. I still have plenty of batch B on hand.
I have been keeping up on emails and wikrs letting customers know whats going on.
Welcome back!

Fancy boxes, testing, loads of happy customers ✌
Ok, but that’s an admission that it’s from Alibaba. Look, it’s probably hard to do the whole trial and error thing with Ali GH, and you’re an enterprising guy who wants to be compensated for the work you put in to find and test a reliable source. That’s fine. But it’s a tough sell when your customers know that you’re just an extra middleman. I’m not saying it doesn’t work, but it makes it tough to get on board. Feels like you know a guy who knows a guy.

Ok, but that’s an admission that it’s from Alibaba. Look, it’s probably hard to do the whole trial and error thing with Ali GH, and you’re an enterprising guy who wants to be compensated for the work you put in to find and test a reliable source. That’s fine. But it’s a tough sell when your customers know that you’re just an extra middleman. I’m not saying it doesn’t work, but it makes it tough to get on board. Feels like you know a guy who knows a guy.
I’m not backing up GL but as long as each batch from alibaba is tested I don’t see the problem with it. It saves us a lot of money instead of us getting from alibaba ourselves and sending it out to get tested. At the end of the day, testing each kit we buy from alibaba adds up to more money spent vs buying from a source who gets gh from alibaba and tests it themselves. I currently use alibaba gh along with a gh source from here and I don’t notice a difference. Before you ask me to get bloodwork to prove it...well....I live in a state that doesn’t allow self bloodwork tests so there’s that.

Speaking of the boxes. They are pretty and all and I’m sure some thought went into them but how many members here can get away with a box in their fridge labeled as hgh with the sources name on them? My wife would be like wtf. She’s the google queen. Lol. I get away with a white box as the contents look just like my hcg that I’m prescribed.
Lol if she googles growth hormone I doubt she’d be too upset about you using it

This is not alibaba GH. I am not sure how you jumped to the conclusion it was just because I didn’t address that comment directly. But now I did, you have an official answer. I was just staying positive with my reply, is all.

I know I have a solid product connect. I have no shortage of sales. People who want great GH will get it from whomever they choose. I am not begging for orders, simply offering an alternative.

Anybody who offers GH is a middle-man. That statement is true.

Ah, damn. I thought it was original.

If you wanna see tits, up the test dose and drop the AI. (Not a gay joke) :D I would even rate them for you. (Definitely a gay joke)
I already don’t use AI D:
it’s fine i guess I’ll look at my own wife’s tits AGAIN lmao

Bloods scheduled for tomorrow. Been running GL GH at 3iu/5x per week for the last 6 weeks or so. Will post up results when they come in. Will be pulling IGF-1 as well as Growth Serum. Plan on pinning 10iu IM, not the entire vial since they are dosed at 12iu, 3 hours before draw for GH Serum result.

Last edited:
Bloods scheduled for tomorrow. Been running GL GH at 3iu/5x per week for the last 6 weeks or so. Will post up results when they come in. Will be pulling IGF-1 as well as Growth Serum. Plan on pinning 10iu IM, not the entire vial since they are dosed at 12iu, 3 hours before draw for GH Serum result.
Any particular reason for 5 days on 2 off? When is the test scheduled in terms of pins? Like the 5th day or what?

Any particular reason for 5 days on 2 off? When is the test scheduled in terms of pins? Like the 5th day or what?

I just haven’t been pinning on off days right now. Have been running it paired with insulin pinned preworkout. Some weeks it’s been mon-fri, other weeks it’s been split days but always 5x/week preworkout. I’ll usually run it this way during a bulk and will run it everyday pre-fasted cardio during a cut. Just saw your other question. Last week I trained mon-fri and took sat and sun off. Trained mon and Tuesday but taking tomorrow off for bloods but also will be pinning the 10iu for the growth serum test.

Last edited:
I just haven’t been pinning on off days right now. Have been running it paired with insulin pinned preworkout. Some weeks it’s been mon-fri, other weeks it’s been split days but always 5x/week preworkout. I’ll usually run it this way during a bulk and will run it everyday pre-fasted cardio during a cut. Just saw your other question. Last week I trained mon-fri and took sat and sun off. Trained mon and Tuesday off but taking tomorrow off for bloods but also will be pinning the 10iu for the growth serum test.
A coach I train with sometimes told me he does the same during bulks. Or eod at 4-6iu and insulin on the pin days. Is this common or do you just do it for personal preference?

A coach I train with sometimes told me he does the same during bulks. Or eod at 4-6iu and insulin on the pin days. Is this common or do you just do it for personal preference?

I’d say it is common. I know many others that just run mon-fri (without insulin) just to give themselves a break on the weekends. I know people that run it the same way you laid out, and I know people that run it the same way I do with the insulin preworkout. Just personal preference I suppose.

I’d say it is common. I know many others that just run mon-fri (without insulin) just to give themselves a break on the weekends. I know people that run it the same way you laid out, and I know people that run it the same way I do with the insulin preworkout. Just personal preference I suppose.
Cool thanks for the input man.

Wouldn’t pining 10iu skew your igf-1 reading? I know it takes a bit to build up your igf1 but still seems like you wouldn’t get an accurate reading. Maybe that’s why most just either do igf1 or serum testing and you don’t see a lot of the two tested together?