GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Bs means bull shit. I am saying you are bull shit. Also, anyone can go buy their kits from Alibaba and they’ll do the whole paper thing for you I hear.

Yea, okay...
I can see you are unhappy with something but I am certain it isn't me or my services.

Yea, okay...
I can see you are unhappy with something but I am certain it isn't me or my services.
I don’t know who you are. We just knew you were from Reddit. You’re going to need a whole lot of stock I mean a whole lot if you’re going to sell here. There are a lot of members here.

I don’t know who you are. We just knew you were from Reddit. You’re going to need a whole lot of stock I mean a whole lot if you’re going to sell here. There are a lot of members here.

Thank you. I realize this is a big place. I have no idea the amount of volume I may or may not move here. You all may not want me here, or I may do very well. Time will tell.

I outlined my intentions very clearly in my intro so members can know what to expect if I do happen to run out of stock. Trust me, as a business that's the last thing I want to happen. But I also have to weigh the risk of how much I am willing to sit on if this isn't the place for me.

I also realize that my current customers may be hesitant to post up so this is going to take some time. It's alright.

He’s telling the truth cause I emailed him not long ago and he only had a couple kits on hand.

He deals in batches. When a batch runs out it’s gone. The next batch he waits on testing before shop opens again.
Oh thanks junior member how many kits did he give you just a fyi this always happens with a new source a source comes here then a junior member pops up to tell everyone this guy is good he is telling the truth we just covered this the other day @BigBaldBeardGuy

Oh thanks junior member how many kits did he give you just a fyi this always happens with a new source a source comes here then a junior member pops up to tell everyone this guy is good he is telling the truth we just covered this the other day @BigBaldBeardGuy

Who gives a shit if I am a junior member. What since you’re a longer member you know more? Was on here when Sandra and Alan and J were on here. Long before you. Not sorry I am glued to a board and have a life outside of keyboard warrior-ing.

He’s telling the truth cause I emailed him not long ago and he only had a couple kits on hand.

He deals in batches. When a batch runs out it’s gone. The next batch he waits on testing before shop opens again.

How long ago was this email where he said he only had a couple kits on hand

Who gives a shit if I am a junior member. What since you’re a longer member you know more? Was on here when Sandra and Alan and J were on here. Long before you. Not sorry I am glued to a board and have a life outside of keyboard warrior-ing.
Ohhhh boy you told me outside life like shilling for free gh

I picked up a couple kits from Goodlyfe. Communication was good, quick T/A, all around pretty professional. Started running them mid September. Will be getting some bloods in a few weeks and I’ll pull IGF and Serum.

2 weeks ago, before that I hit up TP and he was closed for orders as well.

not repping the guy just confirming he relayed the same message to me as he did Kim. Other sources cold have easily took my order and sat on it till they re stocked.

First off to the guys saying no dimmer then you haven't been seeing optis jano tests that have showed 0 dimmer on the 100iu kits forever? I mean yeah true anyone can fuck off and buy their GH on Alibaba which is exactly what the guys who get it do, but they spend the time to source and hide that golden goose when they find a legit GMP manufacturer that's pumping out that quality.

I mean shit where do you think TP/Opti/goodlyfes come from anyone that feeds you that garbage abkhg American made or some strange hookup is full of shit.

Overall good intro but no titties and not Friday and I hope you stock 500-1000 kits at a time domestic if u want to not end of sick or dying or in the hospital like half the sources here that get overwhelmed and need to play catchup.

I give you 8/10 for batches, photos, and testing results. First semi well done intro post in a long while, good job fuck stick but we'll be waiting for u to slip up so we can tear you apart like a pack of wolves this isn't SST.

Any updates on this source? I know he just got here but this thread just seemed to die. @GoodLyfe you still in business?
Hi Mr B66 I am still in business.

I had an unfortunate emergent situation that took me out of town for a bit. I fly back on Wednesday morning, business as usual at that point. I still have plenty of batch B on hand.
I have been keeping up on emails and wikrs letting customers know whats going on.