GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Wasn’t this stuff testing at like 96%?? Ewwwww
If you're up to speed on @janoshik new testing method pretty much any of the top dogs of generics that are testing with the new method (all tests are now done with a more sensitive method) are testing around there. ie. the 99% ones that are quality will now test in the 96.X range and they are teh same quality generics.

For example I think Opti's were 96.88% with 0 dimmer and jano said its one of the best he's had so far. So no 96% is not a "ewww" result factoring in the more sensitive test now.

I'm not sure I've even seen a 98-99% on Jano's new test nor will we but maybe Jano can espouse on this but it seems like all the 98-99% guys are in that range on the new test nothing has changed in quality even if the number is different.

Last edited:
I have been using this GH for 3 months. I have built up to 7iu on workout days. I have used other generics and lots of serostim. I never noticed the growth or body fat reduction with any other GH not even the pharmacy serostim right out of CVS.

I just hope he doesn't go anywhere. This by far the best GH / price and turn around I have ever seen.

I have been using this GH for 3 months. I have built up to 7iu on workout days. I have used other generics and lots of serostim. I never noticed the growth or body fat reduction with any other GH not even the pharmacy serostim right out of CVS.

I just hope he doesn't go anywhere. This by far the best GH / price and turn around I have ever seen.
Why would you say something like this? You've got 3 months in on this generic and you are going to claim it blows Pharma gh out of the water? You aren't helping this source or anyone with this clear stroke job. He'll be nice to you without putting him on the spot like you just did.
If you said something like you feel its a better value than Pharma Gh I can accept that. But your post is just stupid stupid?

Why would you say something like this? You've got 3 months in on this generic and you are going to claim it blows Pharma gh out of the water? You aren't helping this source or anyone with this clear stroke job. He'll be nice to you without putting him on the spot like you just did.
If you said something like you feel its a better value than Pharma Gh I can accept that. But your post is just stupid stupid?

Reminds me of the douche that came into the Crius raws thread and gushed about how his GH was the best thing he ever used.

Testing showed it to be shit quality with high dimer and has since sent more than one person to the emergency room.

The review you quoted and the posts in the aforementioned thread are shining examples of why reviews need to be taken with a hand full of salt. Especially when they're so glaringly over the top.

Reminds me of the douche that came into the Crius raws thread and gushed about how his GH was the best thing he ever used.

Testing showed it to be shit quality with high dimer and has since sent more than one person to the emergency room.

The review you quoted and the posts in the aforementioned thread are shining examples of why reviews need to be taken with a hand full of salt. Especially when they're so glaringly over the top.
But didn't you read his follow up? Only super secret method get 0 dimer not his fault he sold untested GH that was in the 80%s with super high dimer. What do you expect for him to spend $400 to get it tested before sending people to the hospital?!

But didn't you read his follow up? Only super secret method get 0 dimer not his fault he sold untested GH that was in the 80%s with super high dimer. What do you expect for him to spend $400 to get it tested before sending people to the hospital?!
He probably did spend the money to test and already knew it was trash. When testing comes back solid, it acts as good advertising for the source.

He probably figured he was out however much that he paid for that poison and didn't give a fuck about the repercussions until it came to a head. He at least had to make some of his investment back.

He probably did spend the money to test and already knew it was trash. When testing comes back solid, it acts as good advertising for the source.

He probably figured he was out however much that he paid for that poison and didn't give a fuck about the repercussions until it came to a head. He at least had to make some of his investment back.
You talking about some other source or this source? I’m confused

Hi all, posting my igf1 results on 4 ius for almost 4 months now and serum gh taken the day after, 3 hours post injection of 10ius. Only thing of note was the water retention and hand numbing while bulking was no joke but it has let up a lot now that I'm only eating maintenance calories

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210719-121134_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719-121134_Chrome.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 83
Hi all, posting my igf1 results on 4 ius for almost 4 months now and serum gh taken the day after, 3 hours post injection of 10ius. Only thing of note was the water retention and hand numbing while bulking was no joke but it has let up a lot now that I'm only eating maintenance calories
You need to fix your glucose level if you don't wanna end up diabetic.

Thank you sir!

@FuarkAll @fooba

All my gear and GH is tested, just like I said I would, and it tested very well.
Test results are posted on multiple boards. Feel free to venture outside and take a look if you are actually curious.

As you already know, I don’t need or want to spend a lot of time bantering on the forums, I am plenty busy doing other things to take care of my customers. This is a busy business. Any quality source can attest to that.

As far as me not brewing my own shit, yes that’s correct. Satan himself is my partner. It’s hot as hell where he is so he just uses his hands to mix the powder, oil, ba/bb. No need for a hot plate with stir bar. Don’t worry, he uses hand satanizer first.