GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Test E, Test C, Test P - anyone familiar enough with all 3 of them to explain? Which one is best for a beginner that only wants to inject weekly?
You need to do more research if you can't tell the difference between the 3 most well known test esters and which one fits you.....

Test E/C are negligible and can be injected weekly, most do twice a week for levels
Test U is great for once a week and being able to go on vacation for 2 weeks or so and not worry about injections
Test Prop....come on bro

Test E, Test C, Test P - anyone familiar enough with all 3 of them to explain? Which one is best for a beginner that only wants to inject weekly?
If your going to seriously ask that question then you have a lot of research to do before you even think about doing something like that.

If your going to seriously ask that question then you have a lot of research to do before you even think about doing something like that.
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Ok, I did a little research. Between E and C, what was more comfortable for those that experienced both? E seems more popular, but C seems to have the smoother pin. I am going for less noticeable reaction to pin and less mental aggression.
I’ve never had any issue with C. It’s what my trt has been for years and it’s always smooth and painless.

As for mental aggression that’s 100% up to YOU. The ester isn’t going to determine if you’re an asshole while on cycle. FYI it’s testosterone not heroin. You’re not going to feel some huge wave of whatever when you inject it. Unless you’re clinically low t already the jump from being normal to 500mg/w is barely noticeable for most of us.

Ok, I did a little research. Between E and C, what was more comfortable for those that experienced both? E seems more popular, but C seems to have the smoother pin. I am going for less noticeable reaction to pin and less mental aggression.
Nowadays, test cyp seems to be the smoother.

seems like most ugl and common raw test e isn’t very guuccii and causes issues.

@GoodLyfe Hey man, glad to see you're doing well and coming over to Meso to start sourcing your oils. Please though, be smart and don't end up like Trip. You're one of my go to guys and I would hate to lose you. Up minimums if you need too, take breaks as needed, but please please please don't get greedy and dig yourself a hole you cant get out of! I want to be able to use your services in the years to come! Good luck!

@GoodLyfe Hey man, glad to see you're doing well and coming over to Meso to start sourcing your oils. Please though, be smart and don't end up like Trip. You're one of my go to guys and I would hate to lose you. Up minimums if you need too, take breaks as needed, but please please please don't get greedy and dig yourself a hole you cant get out of! I want to be able to use your services in the years to come! Good luck!
Thank you for the sound advice and for the warm welcome.

We intend to be a great service to Meso and hope to be a long term option for everyone.

We will definitely take your suggestions into consideration as our business expands.

Thanks Case!

Thank you for the sound advice and for the warm welcome.

We intend to be a great service to Meso and hope to be a long term option for everyone.

We will definitely take your suggestions into consideration as our business expands.

Thanks Case!
main issue you will have is that you are not the brewer. at least thats what it sounded like from ur sst posts

Don’t worry, everyone will be really nice to him. We all saw what happened to Trips. Guys were way too mean trying to hold him accountable and he finally got fed up with it, said “fuck this” and ran off.

everybody please be nice to GoodLyfe. We don’t want him to get upset and run away. So far so good. Lots of polite reviews in here. Let’s try to keep it that way mmmkay.

Don’t worry, everyone will be really nice to him. We all saw what happened to Trips. Guys were way too mean trying to hold him accountable and he finally got fed up with it, said “fuck this” and ran off.

everybody please be nice to GoodLyfe. We don’t want him to get upset and run away. So far so good. Lots of polite reviews in here. Let’s try to keep it that way mmmkay.
Lol, I dont expect anyone here to be nice to him/them. I think he knows the demographic of Meso. Hence why it's taken him so long to finally venture this way. Hopefully he'll be the bigger man and just ignore the hate/negative shit from people here and will continue doing what he's been doing.

main issue you will have is that you are not the brewer. at least thats what it sounded like from ur sst posts
I believe I said I brought on a partner to help with the operation. GH sales keeps me extremely busy on its own so it is not feasible to handle GH and AAS together by myself.

We each have certain duties with brewing and split the order process and shipping to keep things running smoothly for our customers. This set up is working very well so far. (The Satan comment was a joke btw, pretty sure nobody thought I was serious…at least I hope not.)

Also, testing our raws and finished product will be a very important part in the process that meso requires and we are happy to comply with those requests.

I will address our complete process with the official launch post fooba.

Thanks fooba.

C is longest ester. E is right behind C. P is shortest. P needs every other day. E and C is best twice weekly. You can get away with once a week but your levels will not be as stable. I do C weekly for TRT but I wouldn't for a cycle.