GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

@GoodLyfe so what has your GH supplier done differently? Now that your GH is testing almost 99% and no dimer.

When Jano switched to his newly improved, non standard, non accepted by pharmacopeia standards method it tested pretty poorly in comparison?

Now it's testing better than pharm grade products. Did your source decide to change how they are manufacturing?

mands

@GoodLyfe so what has your GH supplier done differently? Now that your GH is testing almost 99% and no dimer.

When Jano switched to his newly improved, non standard, non accepted by pharmacopeia standards method it tested pretty poorly in comparison?

Now it's testing better than pharm grade products. Did your source decide to change how they are manufacturing?

mands

My thoughts exactly. GL has never had a batch with no dimmer and his hgh honestly has never really tested consistent but now that business has made a turn for the better he now has the best hgh on the market? His actually tested better than pharmaceutical hgh. Gtfoh. Crazy to think that another source here who’s hgh was tested twice with the old method at 99% and then when the same batch was tested with the new method it lowered to 96%. Does that mean that GL batch would test over 100% with the old method? Props to GL for working the system but there is more at play here.

mands

My thoughts exactly. GL has never had a batch with no dimmer and his hgh honestly has never really tested consistent but now that business has made a turn for the better he now has the best hgh on the market? His actually tested better than pharmaceutical hgh. Gtfoh. Crazy to think that another source here who’s hgh was tested twice with the old method at 99% and then when the same batch was tested with the new method it lowered to 96%. Does that mean that GL batch would test over 100% with the old method? Props to GL for working the system but there is more at play here.

Curious what changed as well. @GoodLyfe
All very good questions. I am waiting for a reply from this vendor to discuss what, if anything, is different.

@slydevil not sure what you mean by “working the system.”

Batch B, D, E, and my lower purity kits had Zero Dimer.

@bware nice to see you buddy

mands
I plan on testing another vial to get a second look

@bware nice to see you buddy

Thanks! Glad to see things have turned around for you. It’s still quite shocking seeing this new report. From what you just shared it’s a 50/50 whether your next batch will have dimmer since it looks like half your batches either had it or not. On top of that dare I say that this batch has tested to be the best hgh the world has ever seen. You gotta see why it’s a hard pill to swallow when it sounds like you are still using the same manufacture.

I forget, can a member send off anonymously for testing and hit you up for reimbursement later?

Thanks! Glad to see things have turned around for you. It’s still quite shocking seeing this new report. From what you just shared it’s a 50/50 whether your next batch will have dimmer since it looks like half your batches either had it or not. On top of that dare I say that this batch has tested to be the best hgh the world has ever seen. You gotta see why it’s a hard pill to swallow when it sounds like you are still using the same manufacture.

I forget, can a member send off anonymously for testing and hit you up for reimbursement later?
Thank you.

Oh for sure, I understand completely. You can imagine my surprise when I opened Janos email!

Yes sir, I will reimburse 4 kits for a full HPLC test by a member.

Does that mean that GL batch would test over 100% with the old method?
Strong logic buddy, that's exactly how it works.
Best GH report i've seen with Jano's new testing methods. Good shit!
It surprised me to the point I refused to release the result on Wednesday, when it was first available. But well, oh well.

Maybe @janoshik can offer some insight here?
I mean, I asked you myself what the hell is going on with that one.

The shock was on my side as well, as I am not used to seeing this with Chinese generics, but it's not true that it's the only sample that tested so well.

European Pharmacopoeia standard tested better - it's posted here in the forum.

And there are others which tested roughly as well, some results public, some not public, but out of respect to goodlyfe I won't be plastering his thread with links to other vendors. I will PM them to you for future reference.

Cheers

Say man this is on a side note from the badass results on the new batch. GoodLyfe is just a cool motherfucker. If any of you guys have had interactions with him then you will probably agree with me that this dude has superb customer service. It's hard to believe you can get fantastic products and an incredible attitude like GoodLyfe provides. So cheers to this dude... We need more of you GoodLyfe!

@Sly Devil here are my previous zero dimer batches Your statement about my GH being inconsistent isn’t entirely accurate View attachment 154380View attachment 154381View attachment 154382View attachment 154383
These were all tested with his old method correct? Except the last one which tested at 91% purity.

I just find it hard to believe the same manufacture produced 91% on one batch and is now perfect across the board?

I would get a play by play from them to what changed in their process.

@boxcutter310 fellatio much.

mands

Lmao… I had to look up fellatio. Couldn’t have said it better summing up boxcutter’s post.

I call it how I see it bro. And I call you a little bitch.
These were all tested with his old method correct? Except the last one which tested at 91% purity.

I just find it hard to believe the same manufacture produced 91% on one batch and is now perfect across the board?

mands

mands

The last test that was 91% was a different vendor that showed hope with previous testing. That was the lower purity batch I had for sale for a few months. Needless to say I don’t use that vendor anymore.

Batch F and G were both tested after the new testing methods were introduced which tested above 96% for both. Those are from my current vendor.

I am in agreement with you Mands. I am not sure how this came about when my 2 latest tests from this same vendor were both slightly above 96%, which seems to be pretty good these days. I am still damn excited about it though, lol.

I am waiting on a response from the vendor. As I said above, I am sending in another sample from a different box (not kit) to see what that shows.

I have been transparent from day 1. I will
continue with that.

This is funny coming from the guy who seems to be sucking up little bitch mands.

K buddy. You just wrote a review on GL personality. This isn’t a dating site. You should get out more. Most drug dealers are actually “cool motherfuckers”.