GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing

This is interesting. This guy is underdosed on a few things and everyone jumps to his defense. Triple B was OVER dosed on his Test was it E or C? Dont remember, and people lost their shit.

Serious question: Is it better to be underdosed than overdosed? I realize Triple B was over 30mg on that batch. So maybe that was the issue.
trips was more than a 10% overdose. his was due to him not testing his raws and randomly overdosing to compensate for impurities

And this is a perfect example of why we test before we sell.

We bought Mast E raws and brewed them. These are the results, turns out we were sent Mast P raws.
EB163725-C173-493B-9B8F-69107DCD87A2.pngD0E92C9E-B057-40C7-8196-8532FA66FC27.png
Needless to say, Mast E will not be for sale until we actually get Mast E raws.

Our numbers are spot on though

And this is a perfect example of why we test before we sell.

We bought Mast E raws and brewed them. These are the results, turns out we were sent Mast P raws.
View attachment 153733View attachment 153734
Needless to say, Mast E will not be for sale until we actually get Mast E raws.

Our numbers are spot on though
I’m confused. The Mast E raws that tested at 98%+ purity I assume is what you brewed with. When you got that result on the raws were you not informed it was P instead of E?

I’m confused. The Mast E raws that tested at 98%+ purity I assume is what you brewed with. When you got that result on the raws were you not informed it was P instead of E?
They were sent in at the same time. We are not to the point where we can test raws ahead of finished production. Mast E was the last OOS item on our list. It will be easier to stay ahead once our inventory is fully stocked. Testing the raws at the same time is useless in the brewing process but is a useful aid to have in a situation like this to make a claim against a raws vendor.

They were sent in at the same time. We are not to the point where we can test raws ahead of finished production. Mast E was the last OOS item on our list. It will be easier to stay ahead once our inventory is fully stocked. Testing the raws at the same time is useless in the brewing process but is a useful aid to have in a situation like this to make a claim against a raws vendor.
Gotcha. Testing before selling is obviously the most appropriate thing in this business so kudos to you and hope you will continue and do that with all products….

Gotcha. Testing before selling is obviously the most appropriate thing in this business so kudos to you and hope you will continue and do that with all products….
As we build inventory this is exactly what we plan to do. Testing raws before production and then testing finished compounds. In situations like this it would save us time, materials, and other costs. Not to mention being able to adjust for impurity if needed.

As we build inventory this is exactly what we plan to do. Testing raws before production and then testing finished compounds. In situations like this it would save us time, materials, and other costs. Not to mention being able to adjust for impurity if needed.

Good job and thanks for the look out and testing it before letting it go , kinda sucks I was looking forward to grabbing that mast e

Good news and bad news. The good news is we now have Winstrol and a new batch of Deca available. The bad news is we obviously need to test raws before we make a batch. Needless to say I am disappointed with the Deca. I can live with the winny results but they could be better too.
I have always said I would post results whether good or bad so here ya go. 56091462-0EE7-4B6E-BF12-FC9FC1DB4770.png592ECC8F-ACC0-48D5-A2FB-D1364F80CDDF.png

Damn Jano and his new method that makes all GH test bad!

What u mean that's some of the best generic testing iv seen as of recently with his new method of testing....

And the winny looks decent enough I have seen way worse lol... As for the deca seems deca as of recently raw wise as took alil dove in purity other then that atleast ur testing and being honest and extremely transparent, most woulda hid that test or said it got lost and got something new sent out.... This is what makes u stand out from other srcs and it'll be why people buy from you over other ugls.... Good job GL and thanks for being honest