GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing

I was being facetious, as there have been claims that nothing can test as well with me :)

Lol cheeky yeah nah I like that u made changes positive ones to get better at ur craft, shows u take pride in what ur doing jano... I fully support what ur doing I do wish it was alil cheaper but ur time is valuable and I know all the standards that uv had to get aren't cheap, and really u probably could charge more... But it's nice that u make it affordable for basic aas testing cause it's nice knowing if I want I can test my anavar and or primo e now ans there's no more guessing weither what ur using is working or not.... Same goes with mast e or p or even things like tren hex.... And usually most labs which they should do give u credit for testing so really it's worth it... Plus some of the knowledge and things u do on ur own cause ur Intrested urself have helped or given us an answer or a direction to look in like when the test e raws were giving some or alot of people pip.... And there had been plenty of other times...

So thank you and much respect jano for the service u provide

of course it could, if somebody tells you they are without flaw they lie.
however i tried to find the flaw and I couldn't
Its strange to say the least!
Could be they found a way to make better GH than everyone else !
Or they put something difderent in testing vials !
Only tests from custumers can confirm this!

of course it could, if somebody tells you they are without flaw they lie.
however i tried to find the flaw and I couldn't

I think GL said he was gunna send another vial to be checked if I remember I'm not sure if he told u that I remember reading it I thought, if he does it'll be Intresting to see if there is any variance I would assume alil or is it completely diff say then testing the same aas batch? Usually u don't make mistake lol usually ur the one finding them and fixing them.... Either way it's nice seeing there some good generics out there and srcs that are testing each batch...

I think GL said he was gunna send another vial to be checked if I remember I'm not sure if he told u that I remember reading it I thought, if he does it'll be Intresting to see if there is any variance I would assume alil or is it completely diff say then testing the same aas batch? Usually u don't make mistake lol usually ur the one finding them and fixing them.... Either way it's nice seeing there some good generics out there and srcs that are testing each batch...
I personally haven't found a generic hgh source domestic that has batches and tested like goodlyfe.. and his overall business performance is been great in my experience.. I've ran several kits from him. And his oils seem good.. I mean he is being 100% transparent and is having a few hiccups but being upfront with them.. I'm sure if he wanted to sell the lower concentration oils at a discount to help cut his losses guys would buy them.. it's clean and it's legit..just off on the target concentration.. still good gear in my opinion just the dosing Is off ..

I personally haven't found a generic hgh source domestic that has batches and tested like goodlyfe.. and his overall business performance is been great in my experience.. I've ran several kits from him. And his oils seem good.. I mean he is being 100% transparent and is having a few hiccups but being upfront with them.. I'm sure if he wanted to sell the lower concentration oils at a discount to help cut his losses guys would buy them.. it's clean and it's legit..just off on the target concentration.. still good gear in my opinion just the dosing Is off ..

Yeah being it's tested and I pretty much know where it's at dosage wise I don't have a problem using it it's still over 250mg with the newer deca which is okay with me, being I know pretty much give or take alil where it's at I'm okay with... I'm sure soon he will be able to dial everything right in... He's been extremely nice answers quick and has been super up front with me, plus u get alil extra with the 11.5ml..... I'ma deff be grabbing some stuff and stocking up in about a week....has been down enough to also listen to customers and improve on tops and whatever else.... Listens and makes the changes quick, and it's Dom and prices are pretty damn good for aas and gh kits

Yeah being it's tested and I pretty much know where it's at dosage wise I don't have a problem using it it's still over 250mg with the newer deca which is okay with me, being I know pretty much give or take alil where it's at I'm okay with... I'm sure soon he will be able to dial everything right in... He's been extremely nice answers quick and has been super up front with me, plus u get alil extra with the 11.5ml..... I'ma deff be grabbing some stuff and stocking up in about a week....has been down enough to also listen to customers and improve on tops and whatever else.... Listens and makes the changes quick, and it's Dom and prices are pretty damn good for aas and gh kits
He has been a solid source and I don't expect him to be anything less.. he takes pride in his gh.. I believe he dies in his oils too.. the raws right now are all over the place..I've heard some stories about low quality stuff alot lately.. just like all drugs.. when products dry up some..the dope gets stepped on a little more then usual.. once the drought goes away.. the quality tends to go back up as well..
I believe goodlyfe has a real passion for this stuff.. and he will get it perfect soon enough. I don't know if many sources would put out these lower quality tests.. they don't habe.to if they don't intend to sell them..
Like I said.. he could do a sale with it to break even or even make something back.. and you can't be mad beciase you know exactly what.your getting.. at said sale price..

He has been a solid source and I don't expect him to be anything less.. he takes pride in his gh.. I believe he dies in his oils too.. the raws right now are all over the place..I've heard some stories about low quality stuff alot lately.. just like all drugs.. when products dry up some..the dope gets stepped on a little more then usual.. once the drought goes away.. the quality tends to go back up as well..
I believe goodlyfe has a real passion for this stuff.. and he will get it perfect soon enough. I don't know if many sources would put out these lower quality tests.. they don't habe.to if they don't intend to sell them..
Like I said.. he could do a sale with it to break even or even make something back.. and you can't be mad beciase you know exactly what.your getting.. at said sale price..

Shit I plan on paying regular price I haven't even checked if it was going for alil less either way I'm totally fine with it being it's over 250mg and I know basically where the dosage is, and if I really wanna be anal I can test it myself but I don't see a point there would be no reason for a srcs to post something under and show us so I'm fine with his test report.... With others to come maybe I'll send a sample here or there

Shit I plan on paying regular price I haven't even checked if it was going for alil less either way I'm totally fine with it being it's over 250mg and I know basically where the dosage is, and if I really wanna be anal I can test it myself but I don't see a point there would be no reason for a srcs to post something under and show us so I'm fine with his test report.... With others to come maybe I'll send a sample here or there
I believe there were some that came back underdosesdue to lower purity raws.. I was more speaking toward those..

I believe there were some that came back underdosesdue to lower purity raws.. I was more speaking toward those..

Yeah no I know what u meant are those decas going cheaper? I honestly haven't looked in the zeropin to see the pricelist yet as I'm grabbing a few things, I'm honestly waiting also on the mast e and anavar, crossing my fingers both will be ready when I got to order, I know one will be ready I just dk if the var will be around in time..... But yeah I was just saying like even if it's at the normal price I'm still gunna buy them up cause I know where it's dosed at I trust GoodLyfe, the man is extremely nice and been super helpful and respectful, he answers me quick any time I had a question , every question has been answer honestly... His customer service is almost more then what id expected... And it's nice to see a src testing every batch being honest about the testing reports showing them, I'm sure very soon he will be able to send the raw sample ahead of time being that raws and everything seems to being picked up and somewhat becoming easier and more available to get which is why I think the next cpl we see soon he will have everything dialed in and within that 5-10 percent label claim.... When I get a chance I'll take a look at the list and see if those are going for the normal price or are alil cheaper, and I'll be curious to see the new tops... I deff plan to run GL oils this winter.... I do hope eventually he adds a primo e 150mg at a good price at some point, if not I get it and there is always rimos a Available... Alil more time and I can see GL becoming very busy if he isn't already and contuining to just get even better with everything he is doing....

Enough though MSG likes to whip people with that damn garden hose of his if u ramble or get out of line. I still have lash marks from the last whipping/lashing...@MisterSuperGod

@Pounds23 previous post about the Deca ties in perfectly with this post.

Yesterday we decided to redo the Deca B2 (267mg/ml) to get it closer to label claim of 300mg/ml.

We have it re brewed and are sending a sample to Jano today to confirm results.

This means if you order Deca as of today you will get the new mix (B3) and can treat it as 300mg/ml. We are confident in our #’s because we used the same raws as B2 and recognized the 92% purity raws when re-calculating the mix.

If you have a Deca B2 sticker it is 267mg/ml.

If you get a Deca B3 sticker treat it as 300mg/ml until we have test results back.

You may ask why we are selling this before the test results come back and that is a perfectly valid question. The reason is because we already know it is at least 267mg/ml from previous test.

Thanks guys.

Well, needless to say I wish the second vial from Batch H was closer in results to the first vial. It turns out I don't have the holy grail of GH vendors after all. :(

The most obvious question to be answered is Why did 2 vials from the same batch test differently? I have the same question. That is a question that can only be answered by my vendor. Keep in mind we are still dealing with Chinese generics and these are still testing pretty well compared to everything out there these days.

Another thing to keep in mind is the overdosing. The reason Generics are overdosed is not so there is extra iu content for free, it's to make up for the lower purity they produce.

When figuring iu content multiply the iu X purity to get an accurate iu content. For example: 97% purity times 11.6iu =11.2iu. Generic vendors already know they dont meet Pharma numbers so they boost iu content to make up for the purity difference. This is my understanding from talking with multiple different manufacturers.

The average iu content between the 2 tested vials of Batch H is 11.2iu. Knowing this information I would treat these kits as 11iu kits (good luck trying to get the .2 out of the vial, lol).

And I am also happy that the last 2 tests have shown zero dimer. They are moving in the right direction I think.

Jano gave me permission to post his thoughts on the samples so here are his comments.

“I don't have a slightest doubt it's the same batch as the previous vial, as the fingerprint is the same, except that chunk of degradation directly to the right of the HGH.

Could this be mere 2 week difference? I don't think so.

Difference between two vials? *shrug*

Different conditions during shipping? *shrug*

Or maybe Jano screwed something up and he's unable to figure out what? *shrug*

God knows, not me.

The thing is, literally nothing changed in last 2 weeks in the lab so I don't see how different conditions here could've affected anything. If we add all impurities in this and previous sample it comes at EXACTLY the same amount of HGH. The separation is just as good too. Nothing I see points at any kind of an error here. Both samples were tested within hour of reconstitution too.

I'd be probably quite happy is you now told me you put it in the oven for a few minutes just to screw with me.

All this info is your property and feel free to quote me on everything.”

00309EC6-D2CC-4AC7-B0C5-DBE8B99E987E.png

Sponsors

Latest posts