GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

18 Guage seems crazy to me. Is sucks up super fast witb a 23 Guage. Why 18 ?
I thought that the 18 gauge wouldn’t be too much of an issue and I went with 18 because it was apparently recommended in the medical community as a draw gauge. I was worried that it was too big, but I’m very careful in how I pierce the stopper. I go very slowly and I don’t stab into it like a chimp with an ice pick. Also, this is only the third time I’ve used the 18 on it.

I thought that the 18 gauge wouldn’t be too much of an issue and I went with 18 because it was apparently recommended in the medical community as a draw gauge. I was worried that it was too big, but I’m very careful in how I pierce the stopper. I go very slowly and I don’t stab into it like a chimp with an ice pick. Also, this is only the third time I’ve used the 18 on it.

Maybe for a single dose vial. Regardless, using an 18g to draw is overkill. You're not in the "hurry up - get the customer in, get the customer out" doctor's office. You're in the privacy of your own home.

What would be the time difference between a 25g and an 18g? Maybe a minute or two?

Chances are that minute or two that you save by trying to speed run your draw time is going to be wasted doing something else later, so it's a lose lose situation in the end.

Maybe for a single dose vial. Regardless, using an 18g to draw is overkill. You're not in the "hurry up - get the customer in, get the customer out" doctor's office. You're in the privacy of your own home.

What would be the time difference between a 25g and an 18g? Maybe a minute or two?

Chances are that minute or two that you save by trying to speed run your draw time is going to be wasted doing something else later, so it's a lose lose situation in the end.
Yeah, I just realized that after reading some of the responses and thinking about it. 18 really is a big fucking needle. Plus, I just drew with a 27 and didn’t have an issue. I just had it in my head that it would take forever and that was how I justified my using the 18. Reminds me of the guy in one of the other threads that said he was sub-Q injecting with a 16. Lol.

I have used an 18 or 20 to draw (or transfer) my entire life. Literally dozens of vials. And while I realize that number pales in comparison to how many some other folks have been through, I have never, ever, ended up with chunks of rubber in my vials. Was I just fortunate? And if so, does that mean that my Dr is shoving chunks of rubber into my delt?

No, I'm not sticking it like it's a cheap hooker, so I'm wondering whats going on.
I go very slowly and I don’t stab into it like a chimp with an ice pick.
Maybe I haven’t had enough coffee , but I was laughing at your analogies. Lol

Sorry about the stopper issues. An 18g is a big boy to use for multiple pokes into a vial.

Either way it looks like we need to implement a higher quality stopper and we will do exactly that asap.

Shoot an email over and let me get you a fresh vial. Also, I am sure you are aware, but rotate where you are poking the stopper if you continue to use the 18.

I have used an 18 or 20 to draw (or transfer) my entire life. Literally dozens of vials. And while I realize that number pales in comparison to how many some other folks have been through, I have never, ever, ended up with chunks of rubber in my vials. Was I just fortunate? And if so, does that mean that my Dr is shoving chunks of rubber into my delt?
I too have used an 18 Guage exclusively to draw ( been doing it since 1986) and although there are differences in the quality of the rubber stoppers amongst the UGLs, I've never had an issue with the stoppers deteriorating or breaking apart.

Sorry about the stopper issues. An 18g is a big boy to use for multiple pokes into a vial.

Either way it looks like we need to implement a higher quality stopper and we will do exactly that asap.

Shoot an email over and let me get you a fresh vial. Also, I am sure you are aware, but rotate where you are poking the stopper if you continue to use the 18.
Silicone stoppers are the way to go IMO.

Not that I know sh*t about f*ck.......I just have opinions :)

Just sent you an email. Thanks, GL.

I too have used an 18 Guage exclusively to draw ( been doing it since 1986) and although there are differences in the quality of the rubber stoppers amongst the UGLs, I've never had an issue with the stoppers deteriorating or breaking apart.

Same... I have always used a 20 gauge and never had any issues with stoppers. My prescription is in cotton seed which is a thick oil so a 20g is necessary for the draw. Even with the oil heated at times its hard to push through a 25g.

@vladamirnotinPutin 27 gauge for the first 5 times, but I've used an 18 gauge the last few times. I still don't think this should happen. It is common practice to draw with a larger needle, is it not?
Yes you are correct. You should be able to draw with an 18 gauge needle all day long with good stoppers.

Thinner oils will leak a bit sometimes when you draw. That's what alcohol swabs are for :).

mands

Okay, higher quality stoppers have been ordered. We will add these to all upcoming production.

Soon we will be sending raws to Jano which include:
Mast E, Tren A, NPP

After we get the results we will brew em up. These will have the new stoppers and new caps

Currently waiting on shipment to land with Jano for results on Var raws, var caps, new GH vial.

Okay, higher quality stoppers have been ordered. We will add these to all upcoming production.

Soon we will be sending raws to Jano which include:
Mast E, Tren A, NPP

After we get the results we will brew em up. These will have the new stoppers and new caps

Currently waiting on shipment to land with Jano for results on Var raws, var caps, new GH vial.
Beautiful

Damn this thread is dare I say... Peaceful lol. What a difference between this and trips dumpster fire. I guess this is a perfect example of what happens when a source takes direction, prioritizes testing, isn’t a prick, etc

Damn this thread is dare I say... Peaceful lol. What a difference between this and trips dumpster fire. I guess this is a perfect example of what happens when a source takes direction, prioritizes testing, isn’t a prick, etc

Ehh, not to be a Karen but give it time. They ALL shit the bed. This one has only been sourcing aas a month or so here and has already had a few hiccups. He handled them well and took corrective actions but if the issues had not come from an illiterate guy and a new comer than this thread may look a little different. GL has a good thing going here like you say tho. The testing and keeping a level head serves him well but it’s hard to fathom that a middle man will do something here that brewers themselves could not. Not bashing but just stating facts from someone who has been a spectator here for a minute. Point being, don’t put your popcorn up just yet.