GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Yeah, I just realized that after reading some of the responses and thinking about it. 18 really is a big fucking needle. Plus, I just drew with a 27 and didn’t have an issue. I just had it in my head that it would take forever and that was how I justified my using the 18. Reminds me of the guy in one of the other threads that said he was sub-Q injecting with a 16. Lol.
Switch out to a 21 gauge at most I say. Its what I use and never a problem.

Just some info about ordering and shipping.

3 different orders it took
5 days , 4 days , and 3 days to west coast .
I can say that
Once package is on usps hands time frame is irrelevant.

So one of my orders was wrong , he send the wrong item .
I email him about it and it got fix no extra cost.

This is just a review about process and communication ; so far so good.

Will post bloods results in future .

I think the stoppers are a bit dry, like when rubber sits in the sun for lengths of time. I'm using 23 to draw, but if I look closely the integrity of the rubber doesn't recover like it should. Good thing you ordered new ones. That GH seems to be strong as hell for generic. I take amino cuts and do fasted cardio in the mornings and normally grind right through it, but the 2IU 30 minutes before started giving me hypoglycemia symptoms.

I think the stoppers are a bit dry, like when rubber sits in the sun for lengths of time. I'm using 23 to draw, but if I look closely the integrity of the rubber doesn't recover like it should. Good thing you ordered new ones. That GH seems to be strong as hell for generic. I take amino cuts and do fasted cardio in the mornings and normally grind right through it, but the 2IU 30 minutes before started giving me hypoglycemia symptoms.
Growth should be increasing your blood glucose not lowering it. Do you have a glucose monitor? They are super cheap.
I had to hop on metformin from 2iu.

Damn - seriously? I haven't used GH so far, but that's a lot more severe than I was expecting given that it's hailed as the fountain of youth by life extensionists and Stalone. I had read that 4+ IU was where you really started to run into shitty sides but 1 or 2 was probably mild sides if any. I might have to rethink whether I want to fuck with this kit at all now.

I placed an order about a month ago. Communication was very quick, I sent the source an email and less than 30 minutes later I got a response. My order arrived within 3 days of emailing the source and paying. I cannot comment on the quality of the gear because I haven't used it yet.

Damn - seriously? I haven't used GH so far, but that's a lot more severe than I was expecting given that it's hailed as the fountain of youth by life extensionists and Stalone. I had read that 4+ IU was where you really started to run into shitty sides but 1 or 2 was probably mild sides if any. I might have to rethink whether I want to fuck with this kit at all now.
If your fasted BG is good now then you don't have much to worry about.
I will say that a 10-15 point rise in bg is worth it to me, I've never had fat falling off me so quick, it's like each day I wake up leaner, sleep is great, and my recovery much improved. Can't wait to try it during my next bulk to keep the fat gain minimal.

I will say that a 10-15 point rise in bg is worth it to me, I've never had fat falling off me so quick, it's like each day I wake up leaner, sleep is great, and my recovery much improved. Can't wait to try it during my next bulk to keep the fat gain minimal.
I really want to try the gh and was thinking of ordering some once i did my bloods and got credits. Does it actually increase fat loss that much?

I really want to try the gh and was thinking of ordering some once i did my bloods and got credits. Does it actually increase fat loss that much?
The reality is nothing increases fat loss that much. GH is absolutely worth using though if it fits in your budget. It has many, (albeit subtle) benefits.

OK, cool, thanks for the info. I was planning on using it entirely for the quality of life improvements since I could definitely use some. A 10-15 point rise in fasting or PP glucose would have me right around normal most days, so probably not a concern. I'll still monitor BG for a while, though.

Having lived with hypoglycemia for years at this point, that doesn't really sound like a benefit I want from my gear. I thought GH was supposed to cause some people to experience IR, not crash BG.

I realized after re-reading this that most people probably have no idea wtf I was saying. IR = insulin resistance BG = blood glucose. Point being that having low blood sugar after taking something commonly considered to be a risk factor for type 2 diabetes seems strange.

Growth should be increasing your blood glucose not lowering it. Do you have a glucose monitor? They are super cheap.
I don't have a glucose monitor, but the symptoms went away after the third day. When I go back to lab to get my blood work I am going to take the GH dose at the proper time to see what my glucose level is. I think I'll definitely look into the monitor. Appreciate the info!

I don't have a glucose monitor, but the symptoms went away after the third day. When I go back to lab to get my blood work I am going to take the GH dose at the proper time to see what my glucose level is. I think I'll definitely look into the monitor. Appreciate the info!

Do tell. What is the proper time?

You really don’t have a clue when it comes to gh do ya? Probably should read up a bit