GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Where is a good place to get useful/honest/correct info on GH? It's remarkably hard to get decent info about dosage, effects, time until effects, and sides.

There’s not just one place that’s for sure. Honest, useful, etc… that makes it even tougher. Take getting your info here for instance, you will have to cipher through a lot of pages of bs to find a few things that you can take away from a subject.

Before I jumped on hgh a few years ago I read everything I could on here, PM, M&S, Bop, SW and used a lot of engine searches. I continue to pick things up here and there to this day. The most important place I gather my information is from my lab work and BG monitor.

Reread that last sentence ^^

It’s really not as complicated as most make it. This is coming from a guy that doesn’t use big doses and run slin tho. If that is your plan then you better really educate yourself.

Last edited:
It’s really not as complicated as most make it. This is coming from a guy that doesn’t use big doses and run slin tho. If that is your plan then you better really educate yourself.

I hear you, I just like to be educated if possible. Absolutely no plans to run slin. Zero. I'm mostly trying to increase quality of life these days, was interested in GH as an option, and after reading a few medical journal articles and several bro science articles decided wtf not at least see if there's anything to it. If I hate it or it makes me sick, I can give it away or chuck it in the trash.

Thanks for the lengthy response.

Made an order for NPP earlier this week, arrived today. Shipped quick. One thing to note is that the stopper is not that great. It wasn't leaking but it's really dry and seems like if it's rubbed too much with a swab, it might start flaking. I believe I read some previous comments about the stoppers as well.

Made an order for NPP earlier this week, arrived today. Shipped quick. One thing to note is that the stopper is not that great. It wasn't leaking but it's really dry and seems like if it's rubbed too much with a swab, it might start flaking. I believe I read some previous comments about the stoppers as well.

I just replied to your email as well.
We are aware of the stopper issue and have new ones all ready to go for the new batches.

Thanks for the feedback

Can someone post a picture of these stoppers? Bad rubber is concerning. The testing, pricing and TA seem top notch, but the issues with crimps and caps coming off of the vials and stoppers crumbling into the oil not so much.

Can someone post a picture of these stoppers? Bad rubber is concerning. The testing, pricing and TA seem top notch, but the issues with crimps and caps coming off of the vials and stoppers crumbling into the oil not so much.
Yes, just took these. The metal crimp caps remind me of Pharmacom's, how it leaves behind the jagged edges. That's not so much of an issue as the stopper. But GL said they have new stoppers and caps they'll be using from now on.

Attachments

• 20211009_183309.jpg
    20211009_183309.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 20211009_183253.jpg
    20211009_183253.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 71
Yes, just took these. The metal crimp caps remind me of Pharmacom's, how it leaves behind the jagged edges. That's not so much of an issue as the stopper. But GL said they have new stoppers and caps they'll be using from now on.

Those stoppers look horrible..

Good that he will be improving on them, but that really doesn't help anyone that is stuck with them right now.

I just replied to your email as well.
We are aware of the stopper issue and have new ones all ready to go for the new batches.

Thanks for the feedback
Do you have an idea when new batches will be rolling out? Also, any plans to add primo any time soon?

Wow, yeah, that's terrible. The condition of that rubber is definitely unacceptable, and those edges are really much worse than anything I have seen from pcom. The metal edges can be mitigated with a little effort. That rubber is a show stopper, though.

Thanks for posting that. Hate to say it but that saved me a good chunk of cheddar.

Those stoppers look horrible..

Good that he will be improving on them, but that really doesn't help anyone that is stuck with them right now.
Yea...the main thing is if it sends rubber chunks into the vial. As long as that doesn't happen and the stopper doesn't leak, then it should be ok.

Wow, yeah, that's terrible. The condition of that rubber is definitely unacceptable, and those edges are really much worse than anything I have seen from pcom. The metal edges can be mitigated with a little effort. That rubber is a show stopper, though.

Thanks for posting that. Hate to say it but that saved me a good chunk of cheddar.
The edges can be pushed down...it isn't as much of a concern as the stopper though. As long as no rubber chunks get sent into the vial, then it's ok. But still looks a bit bad, I agree.

The edges can be pushed down...it isn't as much of a concern as the stopper though. As long as no rubber chunks get sent into the vial, then it's ok. But still looks a bit bad, I agree.

It looks a lot bad. GL seems like a stand up dude, and only a few people have mentioned the stoppers, so maybe only some of them are bad, IDK. But the condition of that stopper is inexcusable, and someone had to have placed it in the neck of that vial and thought it looked fine.

Those stoppers look old and degraded.

Still blows my mind that none of you guys are refiltering your gear into sterile vials. It takes eight minutes of your time, about $12 of your money, can all be delivered to your door by Amazon, and you never again have to deal with lousy stoppers or wondering if what you’ve got has been sterilized properly. It’s probably the cheapest and easiest harm reduction step you can take and nobody on the harm reduction forum does it.

Still blows my mind that none of you guys are refiltering your gear into sterile vials. It takes eight minutes of your time, about $12 of your money, can all be delivered to your door by Amazon, and you never again have to deal with lousy stoppers or wondering if what you’ve got has been sterilized properly. It’s probably the cheapest and easiest harm reduction step you can take and nobody on the harm reduction forum does it.
8 minutes? I know we all should probably be refiltering gear just to be on the safe side, but when I tried to do it from the Sym floaters 1 vial took 30-40 minutes and fucking killed my hand. I couldn’t do it with every single vial.

Good point. That was absolutely standard protocol back in the days of bringing brovel/tornel back from Mexico. It was kind of a PITA, but less of a PITA than an abscess, obviously. Problems we ran into back then were curlies and lint in the sterilized vials, though there were only a couple of sources for that stuff back then. Any vendors on amazon you recommend in particular?

All that said, my concern with the stoppers isn't entirely just the stopper itself. But I'm probably just overthinking shit.

8 minutes? I know we all should probably be refiltering gear just to be on the safe side, but when I tried to do it from the Sym floaters 1 vial took 30-40 minutes and fucking killed my hand. I couldn’t do it with every single vial.

Yeah, I recall it being quite a hassle, but I was using 50ml syringes rather than 10 ml syringes. Heating the vials up with a heating pad made it run through the filters a lot quicker.