GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Agreed, i wouldn't be using them personally.

However he did say that they were going to sort it so i think he should be sending you replacement vials at the very least
Yea, he seems to be on top of it...at least acknowledging there is an issue and owning it and wanting to make it right. Unlike some other source I've dealt with on here.

-Order #2 went smooth arrived 2 mailing days after bitcoin donation. Test cyp a via of tren ace and 4 kits of the highest purity HGH ***IN THE UNIVERSE***

I'm not liking all of the degraded rubber stopper issues. I haven't experienced any, but now I'm trying to get a bright light and magnifying glass to inspect what I have. Of course, one tiny flaw in the idea is that I am not really sure how long the gear I have may be sitting. Time being I have my stash situated so that the rubber stoppers are not immersed in oil (and subsequently the BA) but I would really like to know how widespread is thus issue? Is it isolated to just a few vials? A whole batch? A particular batch of a particular hormone?

Is it a given now that I should inspect the stoppers of ALL the vials that I have? If degradation is apparent, whats going to be done? Also how does this impact the shelf life of product?

Also what happens if a tiny piece of stopper gets injected? I pin with a 23g 1" how concerned should I be about this happening?

Props to the upstart here for handling his business as well as could be expected. The stopper issue was bound to happen, shit happens. No one expects perfection at all times.

Where is a good place to get useful/honest/correct info on GH? It's remarkably hard to get decent info about dosage, effects, time until effects, and sides.
Meso has a sub totally dedicated to HGH and peptides. Lots of info out there and much of it seems conflicting and it's difficult to tell if the person who wrote what you are reading is credible or not.

Here js my take- I dont think GH does fuck all except keep you lean. The anti aging is bullshit and it doesn't help you build muscle. What it DOES do and probably better than anything else available it keeps you lean when running large amounts of insulin. Insulin makes bbers huge that and steroids. Without GH insulin will make you look terrible.

I doubt you require more knowledge than that. Gl

Eagerly waiting on the new batch of hgh results.
Im running the new 98.9% pure batch now. Can't say I notice a difference yet. It reconstitutes a bit quicker. 4ius ED divided am/pm

CTS is not as severe as it was running opti Grey's but still present.

I noticed recently I seem to be developing like, it's hard to describe, folds or lines in my scalp? As I shave my head I'm slightly concerned right now. It's not a major issue yet but I'm keeping a close eye for changes. Googling gave few answers and not much for causes however it does appear to be related to AAS and GH use...

You may be playing with fire. Get a BG monitor and check your health periodically. Waiting to get labs to see is nuts. When you do get labs go in fasted without taking your morning gh dose and check ac1.

My first run with hgh I ran 4iu for 7ish months. I checked my bg often and was fine until one day I wasn’t. Something changed around the 7th month and thankfully I had the monitor to show me that I need to make an immediate change.
Can you go into detail about what was wrong , feelings, bg . I know your a book of knowledge on the gh subject been following you since I joined , would like to soak up all info I can, thanks

Meso has a sub totally dedicated to HGH and peptides. Lots of info out there and much of it seems conflicting and it's difficult to tell if the person who wrote what you are reading is credible or not.

Here js my take- I dont think GH does fuck all except keep you lean. The anti aging is bullshit and it doesn't help you build muscle. What it DOES do and probably better than anything else available it keeps you lean when running large amounts of insulin. Insulin makes bbers huge that and steroids. Without GH insulin will make you look terrible.

I doubt you require more knowledge than that. Gl

Yeah, I combed through that sub some, and I agree that there is a lot of conflicting info out there, which is why I asked that question. I'm not looking to get huge at this point in my life, so that's not even a concern. I am not looking to extend my life, but I wouldn't mind if I felt better while grinding through the remaining days. My plan is to try it out a 1 or 2 IU/day for a vial or two to see if I notice anything in the W or L column and go from there. I'll be sure to keep an eye on my BG, though.

Thanks for the help.

-Order #2 went smooth arrived 2 mailing days after bitcoin donation. Test cyp a via of tren ace and 4 kits of the highest purity HGH ***IN THE UNIVERSE***

I'm not liking all of the degraded rubber stopper issues. I haven't experienced any, but now I'm trying to get a bright light and magnifying glass to inspect what I have. Of course, one tiny flaw in the idea is that I am not really sure how long the gear I have may be sitting. Time being I have my stash situated so that the rubber stoppers are not immersed in oil (and subsequently the BA) but I would really like to know how widespread is thus issue? Is it isolated to just a few vials? A whole batch? A particular batch of a particular hormone?

Is it a given now that I should inspect the stoppers of ALL the vials that I have? If degradation is apparent, whats going to be done? Also how does this impact the shelf life of product?

Also what happens if a tiny piece of stopper gets injected? I pin with a 23g 1" how concerned should I be about this happening?

Props to the upstart here for handling his business as well as could be expected. The stopper issue was bound to happen, shit happens. No one expects perfection at all times.
The first thing I did when I received the vial was use a strong light under the vial and inspect it for any sort of floaters, and there were none. After removing the plastic top, the stopper issue became apparent. I only pinned it once this morning and used a 23g to draw. Rubber chunks did NOT get sent into the vial. However, there was one guy a few pages back to said he had rubber chunks in the vial after drawing and included a picture of it. I'm not sure how many other people have had this issue, and I'm not sure if that runs across multiple compounds and batches. What I can say is I ordered NPP and have the stopper issue. I don't know what the other guy on here ordered, as he didn't say. I would not inject with the same needle you draw from though. Draw your oil, swap needles and check in your syringe for any rubber pieces, if you are concerned. GL has said that they would be replacing the vials that were affected with bad stoppers. I have no problem with that at all. I can appreciate the fact that he acknowledges the issue and is actively trying to resolve it, rather than sweep it under the rug like some other sources on here.

Update:

We are starting tonight with the swap out of new high quality stoppers and caps.

We would like to get our current customers taken care of first ASAP by replacing what you already ordered. We do not save past orders so you will have to email and let me know what needs to be replaced. Please do not send pics to my email. Attachments are never opened. If you want to send pics of gear please use my wickr (GoodLyfegh)

If you are a new customer you may have a small delay with your AAS order while we implement these changes.

GH orders can ship immediately

Please give us a few days to make these changes and get your order shipped. This will take a good chunk of time to fix and flip.

Please accept our deepest apology and hopefully our change in process will give you the confidence to know we really do listen to our customers and try do what’s right.

Side note: this opens the door for people who are not GL customers to try to get some free gear. Please don’t be that guy.

Current customers:

Please email with what needs replaced and INCLUDE ship info as well. This will help expedite your pack.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Side note: this opens the door for people who are not GL customers to try to get some free gear. Please don’t be that guy.

This really is great! I commend you for this. With that said, if you really do delete all past transactions then you could really lose your ass here. Hell, come to think of it, I placed a really big order a few weeks back. Lol. Totally kidding

This doesn’t go unnoticed. Great job on making things right

You may be playing with fire. Get a BG monitor and check your health periodically. Waiting to get labs to see is nuts. When you do get labs go in fasted without taking your morning gh dose and check ac1.

My first run with hgh I ran 4iu for 7ish months. I checked my bg often and was fine until one day I wasn’t. Something changed around the 7th month and thankfully I had the monitor to show me that I need to make an immediate change.
That's what's up bro. I am buying monitor tomorrow when I get off work. I am running 2IU in the belly fat fasted in the morning for lipolysis and general rejuvenation. How often do you recommend checking BG? There is so much info and I have mainly been reading muscular development articles (Dr. Testosterone) and a few journal articles but there is a broad consensus. I appreciate the info man.

Can you go into detail about what was wrong , feelings, bg . I know your a book of knowledge on the gh subject been following you since I joined , would like to soak up all info I can, thanks

Thank you for the kind words. I’m definitely no gh guru tho.

For over 6 months my bg stayed in the mid to low 80s but around the 7th month it shot up around 115- 120 and stayed there for a few days. There are a lot of factors as to why but the main one being I had just recently done a show around that time and my body was rebounding. Meaning my diet had changed drastically. At first I thought, well I’ll just clean up my diet a bit, more cardio and maybe increase the berberine but decided against it for a number of reasons. For one I didn’t want to clean up my diet and increase cardio as I had just put myself through hell and it was time to enjoy life again. But foremost being, man that 115-120 bg score scared the crap out of me. I ended up just coming off gh and went to my doc who I told my concerns to and she ordered bloodwork. Labs came out great and showed no concerns. Took a two month break (which is what I do periodically). I was worried that the next time I ran gh that I might start having the same problem. I haven’t. That was the only scare I’ve had.

Regardless of why my bg shot up I'm glad I had a bg monitor. Some may be reading this thinking well he was on 4iu for over 6 months and had a drastic change in diet before he had issues so they are fine. Wrong, I know plenty of guys who from the get go their bg will shoot up high from just 2-3 ius. It’s very important to catch this before it becomes an issue that may haunt you for the rest of your days. It’s so important to know your own body. What you read here that works for others may not work for you.

How often do you recommend checking BG?

This is a question I’m not really comfortable answering for anyone other than myself. When I first started checking my bg I would do it daily. Hell, I became a mad man and used the monitor to educate myself on my body. I would check fasted morning bg, check myself again after gh injection, check myself again after fasted cardio and even checked to see how certain foods affected my score. After some time I felt comfortable enough to start slacking and just checking it every few days. Which is what I more or less do today.

Update:

We are starting tonight with the swap out of new high quality stoppers and caps.

We would like to get our current customers taken care of first ASAP by replacing what you already ordered. We do not save past orders so you will have to email and let me know what needs to be replaced. Please do not send pics to my email. Attachments are never opened. If you want to send pics of gear please use my wickr (GoodLyfegh)

If you are a new customer you may have a small delay with your AAS order while we implement these changes.

Please give us a few days to make these changes and get your order shipped. This will take a good chunk of time to fix and flip.

Please accept our deepest apology and hopefully our change in process will give you the confidence to know we really do listen to our customers and try do what’s right.

Current customers:

Please email with what needs replaced and INCLUDE ship info as well. This will help expedite your pack.

I have to say, every time I come in to this thread I’m pleasantly surprised with how it’s being handled. Like @B Ware said, it seems like you are doing an awesome job, and I think it’s great what you are doing for your customers.

This is a question I’m not really comfortable answering for anyone other than myself. When I first started checking my bg I would do it daily. Hell, I became a mad man and used the monitor to educate myself on my body. I would check fasted morning bg, check myself again after gh injection, check myself again after fasted cardio and even checked to see how certain foods affected my score. After some time I felt comfortable enough to start slacking and just checking it every few days. Which is what I more or less do today.
I think it's a great tool, bro. You can really fine tune your diet like that. Great advice. That's what this site should really be like: Dude's having patience and providing novices with tips instead of smart-ass comments and no advice. Appreciate you B Ware!

I have to say, every time I come in to this thread I’m pleasantly surprised with how it’s being handled. Like @B Ware said, it seems like you are doing an awesome job, and I think it’s great what you are doing for your customers.

Completely agreed. I will definitely be placing an order now.

I agree. I sent photos and got immediate response. Replacement in the mail. Transparency all the way man.

I think it's a great tool, bro. You can really fine tune your diet like that. Great advice. That's what this site should really be like: Dude's having patience and providing novices with tips instead of smart-ass comments and no advice. Appreciate you B Ware!

Just be aware that finger prick monitors are more of a guideline than a really accurate tool - the same monitor can give you totally different readings from the same drop of blood. They vary widely and even the calibration is very loose.

My recommendation is that if it becomes an issue, get a couple monitors of different brands to keep things realistic. Monitors are usually inexpensive, the test strips can add up after a while, though.

I ended up needing a CGM for a while to figure out WTF was going on with my BG - helped a lot. It was expensive, insurance wouldn't cover shit, but in my case it was worth it.

Update:

Current customers:

has the new hgh batch test results been released? I don't see them. Am I missing something??? Thanks