GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

It is a brand that I see pop up quite often. I’m glad to see that it tests well. Anybody else have anecdotal reviews on it?

Anybody have some anecdotal reviews on GL npp and EQ as well ??

I don't have any , but idk if u know or not both are tested the eq was right on at 300mg, the npp was also right on but I also believe he has a new batch of npp being tested also.... Honestly iv used both before from other places and I love npp... Eq is good to at alil higher dose 600mg is where I like it u can even go alil higher. But all of the stuff tested very well and I believe skankhunt also tested the eq so u got a report from GL and also skank

Yesterday we decided to redo the Deca B2 (267mg/ml) to get it closer to label claim of 300mg/ml.

We have it re brewed and are sending a sample to Jano today to confirm results.

This means if you order Deca as of today you will get the new mix (B3) and can treat it as 300mg/ml. We are confident in our #’s because we used the same raws as B2 and recognized the 92% purity raws when re-calculating the mix.

If you have a Deca B2 sticker it is 267mg/ml.

If you get a Deca B3 sticker treat it as 300mg/ml until we have test results back.

You may ask why we are selling this before the test results come back and that is a perfectly valid question. The reason is because we already know it is at least 267mg/ml from previous test.

Thanks guys.

The first thing I did when I received the vial was use a strong light under the vial and inspect it for any sort of floaters, and there were none. After removing the plastic top, the stopper issue became apparent. I only pinned it once this morning and used a 23g to draw. Rubber chunks did NOT get sent into the vial. However, there was one guy a few pages back to said he had rubber chunks in the vial after drawing and included a picture of it. I'm not sure how many other people have had this issue, and I'm not sure if that runs across multiple compounds and batches. What I can say is I ordered NPP and have the stopper issue. I don't know what the other guy on here ordered, as he didn't say. I would not inject with the same needle you draw from though. Draw your oil, swap needles and check in your syringe for any rubber pieces, if you are concerned. GL has said that they would be replacing the vials that were affected with bad stoppers. I have no problem with that at all. I can appreciate the fact that he acknowledges the issue and is actively trying to resolve it, rather than sweep it under the rug like some other sources on here.
So I have had a knot left glute since last injection maybe 5 days ago now. Deca 300 cyp 250. I was surprised because I had to stop the injection halfway due to sudden almost fire like irritation at the site. So I waited and the next day massive soreness. I thought maybe pinning the site too often until I read the posts about the faulty stopper so I looked under a bright light and sure enough tiny specks in both bottles. The specs are the same color and the crap stoppers are present both bottles. I took the caps off a couple new bottles I just received and they honestly look like they had already been used. Little small marks in the stopper like several needles had already passed thru.

Soreness is gone left glute and the knot has slowly reduced in size. It's almost gone now.

Contacting source to see what will be done. Unhappy but will report back. Soon.

BTW I pin with a 23g 1"

So I have had a knot left glute since last injection maybe 5 days ago now. Deca 300 cyp 250. I was surprised because I had to stop the injection halfway due to sudden almost fire like irritation at the site. So I waited and the next day massive soreness. I thought maybe pinning the site too often until I read the posts about the faulty stopper so I looked under a bright light and sure enough tiny specks in both bottles. The specs are the same color and the crap stoppers are present both bottles. I took the caps off a couple new bottles I just received and they honestly look like they had already been used. Little small marks in the stopper like several needles had already passed thru.

Soreness is gone left glute and the knot has slowly reduced in size. It's almost gone now.

BTW I pin with a 23g 1"
Sorry to hear this man.
I can assure you they have not already been poked but if they are the old stoppers we are aware of the issue and have been replacing product at no cost to you.

Awaiting your email.

BTW I pin with a 23g 1"

Surely they cant be used stoppers….

Man, I feel sorry for everyone with those stoppers.

Also I examined the other half of what was in the syringe and sure enough multiple good sized Grey chunks of stopper in the syringe. Whenever my bitch ass camera decides it wants to work I'll get some pics up. Unbelievable in all the years I've done gear I've never had this happen.

@Kernherz has been in touch and we are sending replacements for his entire order.

This issue overall is being dealt with to the best of our abilities and pretty fast as well.

Had we know the stoppers would degrade this quickly there is no way we would have shipped them out.

You are free to post pics but we already know those stoppers are garbage and are falling apart.

BTW I pin with a 23g 1"
Well I only did 0.5ml and I had PIP and a good sized lump. It has pretty much gone away now...just a little bit of a "knot" left, maybe the size of a pea. Didn't see any stopper chunks in my vial or anything, but I believe it was a reaction to the MCT. Regardless, I tossed it and going back to GSO.

Well I only did 0.5ml and I had PIP and a good sized lump. It has pretty much gone away now...just a little bit of a "knot" left, maybe the size of a pea. Didn't see any stopper chunks in my vial or anything, but I believe it was a reaction to the MCT. Regardless, I tossed it and going back to GSO.
I wonder if mixing two oils, perhaps GSO in one product, and MCT in the other is responsible? Or did you just use MCT and reacted to it alone?

@Kernherz has been in touch and we are sending replacements for his entire order.

This issue overall is being dealt with to the best of our abilities and pretty fast as well.

Had we know the stoppers would degrade this quickly there is no way we would have shipped them out.

You are free to post pics but we already know those stoppers are garbage and are falling apart.
My only thoughts at this point are that

1- I blindly trusted you and most would say that's my first mistake. You said in your intro you were a bodybuilder and I just assumed you pin your own gear. If that were the case, you would have caught this issue long ago.

2- replacing gear is important but what's actually more important is the fact you are dealing with our health here Goodlyfe. I want you to keep that in mind moving forward. In my personal opinion the safety of customers MUST ALWAYS come first. Always and in all ways. If you adopt that perspective I believe you will scrutinize your operation and in the future most likely you will catch things before they make their way to paying customers. I feel this time around you focused on a bunch of stuff which made you seem the greatest new domestic ever but it was all at the expense of the biggest concern which is the health and safety of your customers.

Getting off my soapbox now consider yourself forgiven but it comes with a catch- something like this should not happen again. Do whatever you must even if it slows deliveries down and costs more doesn't matter. Keep our safety first going forward please.

BTW, Deca touched down and there was an extra vial included. I appreciate that GL. Stoppers on these look perfect. I had some pip/soreness the first time but I guess I got used to it because the last two times have just been the typical tenderness I used to get on pharma test cyp.gl.jpg

BTW I pin with a 23g 1"
Can you please post pics for us to see? My stoppers look brand new.

My only thoughts at this point are that

1- I blindly trusted you and most would say that's my first mistake. You said in your intro you were a bodybuilder and I just assumed you pin your own gear. If that were the case, you would have caught this issue long ago.

2- replacing gear is important but what's actually more important is the fact you are dealing with our health here Goodlyfe. I want you to keep that in mind moving forward. In my personal opinion the safety of customers MUST ALWAYS come first. Always and in all ways. If you adopt that perspective I believe you will scrutinize your operation and in the future most likely you will catch things before they make their way to paying customers. I feel this time around you focused on a bunch of stuff which made you seem the greatest new domestic ever but it was all at the expense of the biggest concern which is the health and safety of your customers.

Getting off my soapbox now consider yourself forgiven but it comes with a catch- something like this should not happen again. Do whatever you must even if it slows deliveries down and costs more doesn't matter. Keep our safety first going forward please.
I couldn’t agree more.

I take safety seriously and that’s why I jumped in immediately to fix the issue. Had I known the stoppers were this bad they wouldn’t have went out.

I can’t apologize enough for this particular issue.