GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

The only possibility here is this was the one damn vial that was in between switching from the old air crimper to the new electric crimper.

But you told the community this had been fixed already.

I am actually embarrassed this happened after all the stuff I am trying to fix. I don’t even know what to say about it.

As you should be. This is the most amateur shit this board has ever seen. Since you started selling aas this thread has been nothing but you sending out replacements. Hell, you’ve probably sent out more replacements than you’ve actually sold. But when your replacements start needing replacements it’s a gawd damn serious issue. Especially since this same issue was said to of been fixed weeks ago. Your brewer is a joke

But you told the community this had been fixed already.

Yup, I did. I 100% thought it was man.

Alright here is what I am finding. The pic of @Ambusher cap is a blue cap. We were still using the old air crimp at that point. All blue caps were done with that crimper. The way we check to see if the caps are secure is by grabbing the vial and trying to spin the cap. If the cap doesn’t spin we assume it is a tight crimp. BUUUT, we don’t actually try to flip a cap off with that upward pressure because we don’t want to waste potentially good vials.

Here is the deduction on the blue caps…Just because that air crimper doesn’t allow the cap to spin apparently doesn’t equal the cap is crimped tight enough not to slide off vertically when trying to flip the cap off.

The electric crimper is a beast, there is no question as to whether or not the crimp is solid on those

Here is my point, Check your god damned blue caps. If they come off and you need even yet another replacement, let me know and I will get it taken care of…..again, smdh

I would rather go bankrupt on AAS before I leave a member with a shitty vial in hand.

@Ambusher if you have any faith left in GLA, please send me an email.

Same for anyone else.

Once again, I am sorry and I guess the silver lining is these types of things only help me learn how to do things better and what to look for to improve.

Who knew stoppers would be the kiss of death for a source.
I think @GoodLyfe will be just fine. Yes there have been issues, but the issues have been addressed. Even once the current issues are handled, at some point another issue will arise......because that's life.

Even Lebron doesn't shoot 100%, and we humans tend to learn the most from our mistakes.

I think @GoodLyfe will be just fine. Yes there have been issues, but the issues have been addressed. Even once the current issues are handled, at some point another issue will arise......because that's life.

Even Lebron doesn't shoot 100%, and we humans tend to learn the most from our mistakes.
I can't argue with that. Everyone makes mistakes. Hopefully there are lessons learned here.

1F9B88FC-AD3A-4AED-80F0-24E38CDF29BB.gif

So because he says that he will fix it we should just shrug it off? This is the kinda crap that happens on paid boards and gets swept under the rug. It’s unacceptable here. Meso sets the standard. I’ve seen some really great sources ran off for half of what we’ve seen here. Symbiotic comes to mind.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s great when mistakes get corrected but GL constantly apologizing and having to send replacements is no longer acceptable. You guys are playing with fire. This source just launched and knew what he was coming into so his A game was brought. Think about later down the line when he gets comfortable and lazy. You think it can’t get any worse? Trust me it can and continues to do so damn nearly daily in here.

The “everyone makes mistakes” is down right a scary almost comical comment. You are buying something here that will be injected into your body.

Thank you sir.

So because he says that he will fix it we should just shrug it off? This is the kinda crap that happens on paid boards and gets swept under the rug. It’s unacceptable here.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s great when mistakes get corrected but GL constantly apologizing and having to send replacements is no longer acceptable.

I haven’t seen anyone shrug off anything. In fact it’s been quite the opposite. Any issue has been brought to the front and addressed, even the fact that I took longer than an hour to answer an email. Lol.

You are right, this could possibly get swept under the rug on a paid board but you don’t see me running over there to get protection from mods. I could easily pay 3K and jump ship but thats not my game.

I can appreciate where you are coming from for sure and I understand your reasoning.

I wasn't sure of GoodLyfe's genesis so I started reading the first of this thread this morning and saw the same response back a year ago about mistakes.

Friend, I think the time is nigh to stop fucking up. the efforts are good but at some point accuracy needs to be improved on your hit rate here. everyone loves a good comeback story but how many fucking comebacks is it gonna take?

I wasn't sure of GoodLyfe's genesis so I started reading the first of this thread this morning and saw the same response back a year ago about mistakes.

Friend, I think the time is nigh to stop fucking up. the efforts are good but at some point accuracy needs to be improved on your hit rate here. everyone loves a good comeback story but how many fucking comebacks is it gonna take?
I didn’t offer AAS until recently. How can I have the same mistakes? I am not sure what you are referring to.

You are just one mistake after the next! Why oh why are you buying from this filth?? There are so many better choices! That’s like licking scum off your tongue. What a joke. Not so good… in my book. Come on bros research!

In hindsight I shouldn't have put any iu info on the boxes. Live and learn, right? Always trying to improve.
This was regarding your GH, for accuracy's sakes. But it's the pattern that is concerning. You gotta check every box. Like a fighter pilot going through his checklist. Every fucking flight, every order. I don't particularly doubt your intentions to be honorable in your business - that's pretty clearly the case. but this pattern is concerning.

This was regarding your GH, for accuracy's sakes. But it's the pattern that is concerning. You gotta check every box. Like a fighter pilot going through his checklist. Every fucking flight, every order. I don't particularly doubt your intentions to be honorable in your business - that's pretty clearly the case. but this pattern is concerning.
Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying

Utter fucking shit show. How is this source still here? It has got to be all the newbs. Fucking desperate much? Glad there is at least one Meso vet keeping true to this place.

I’ve never seen someone apologize and send so many replacements.

We are starting tonight with the swap out of new high quality stoppers and caps.

All inventory new and old is still being fitted with high quality pre washed stoppers and superior flip off caps.

Alright here is what I am finding. The pic of @Ambusher cap is a blue cap. We were still using the old air crimp at that point. All blue caps were done with that crimper.

So, I'm kind of confused here. Were the test p vials that replaced Ambusher's test e vial (with rubber chunks in it) sent out prior to you uncapping and recapping all inventory new and old?

Honestly, that was the only vial that had an issue with the top. All of the other vials had properly secured tops, and I’ve got quite a few. I assume it was one of the vials that had a replaced stopper, so it was probably just a silly mistake. I went and put my chimp-like nature to good use and tried to tear the tops off on all of the other vials. Turns out I’m a real boy, after all.

Last edited:
Honestly, that was the only vial that had an issue with the top. All of the other vials had properly secured tops, and I’ve got quite a few. I assume it was one of the vials that had a replaced stopper, so it was probably just a silly mistake. I went and put my chimp-like nature to good use and tried to tear the tops off on all of the other vials. All good on that end.

One vial or not it was a replacement sent to you to replace floater vials correct? So now your replacement needs replaced? Gezzus it’s getting hard to keep up with this soap opera.

It’s safe to say he his now dubbed badlyfe