GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

My only thoughts at this point are that

1- I blindly trusted you and most would say that's my first mistake. You said in your intro you were a bodybuilder and I just assumed you pin your own gear. If that were the case, you would have caught this issue long ago.

2- replacing gear is important but what's actually more important is the fact you are dealing with our health here Goodlyfe. I want you to keep that in mind moving forward. In my personal opinion the safety of customers MUST ALWAYS come first. Always and in all ways. If you adopt that perspective I believe you will scrutinize your operation and in the future most likely you will catch things before they make their way to paying customers. I feel this time around you focused on a bunch of stuff which made you seem the greatest new domestic ever but it was all at the expense of the biggest concern which is the health and safety of your customers.

Getting off my soapbox now consider yourself forgiven but it comes with a catch- something like this should not happen again. Do whatever you must even if it slows deliveries down and costs more doesn't matter. Keep our safety first going forward please.

Man what a total let down. Came off strong and had me giddy with joy to see someone in here actually preaching harm reduction but was totally let down towards the end. Felt like you gave him a stern talking to tho.

which made you seem the greatest new domestic ever

Whoa turbo. Not even close. You just got here less than two weeks ago.

Fact of the matter is, although I commend the way he’s handled some mishaps this source is barely hanging on. So far his respect has been gained from correcting serious mistakes. Only so many mistakes will be tolerated. He’s already gotten more than most do. What most aren’t comprehending is the mistakes are actually out of his hands being as he isn’t even the brewer so of course there will be more.

Well I only did 0.5ml and I had PIP and a good sized lump. It has pretty much gone away now...just a little bit of a "knot" left, maybe the size of a pea. Didn't see any stopper chunks in my vial or anything, but I believe it was a reaction to the MCT. Regardless, I tossed it and going back to GSO.

I’m guessing this was your first experience with mct? Usually there’s a common call it misconception when it comes to using mct. So many members come in here claiming that they are having a bad reaction because they now have a lump. Don’t get me wrong, some do have a reaction to it but what it usually turns out to be is the member isn’t use to pushing a oil as thin as mct through a pin and they do so to fast. This has happened to me more than once. I literally have to tell myself, “it’s mct, slowww” while pinning it. If you haven’t tossed it I recommend giving it another shot (pun intended) and doing so slow

Can confirm
it usually turns out to be is the member isn’t use to pushing a oil as thin as mct through a pin and they do so to fast.

Can confirm this phenomenon with B12. Totally forgot I was pushing water through a 27 instead of oil and *blasted* it through. Ended up with a bruise...

Can confirm

Can confirm this phenomenon with B12. Totally forgot I was pushing water through a 27 instead of oil and *blasted* it through. Ended up with a bruise...

Made the same mistake my first B12 shot......and had the same result :)

Years ago I mixed my b12 with my oil in a pin and thought pinning it all in one shot was a good idea. It wasn’t. Ouchie

YOLO

Updated pastebin: You can always find the most recent pastebin in my signature. If you are on mobile, turn phone sideways to view my signature.

0bin.net/paste/bC3jTtwO#G0xqtNpBURyYU0-wh4Na6NJ5PBvQ3RIs/LE2p4oe2zs

I wonder if mixing two oils, perhaps GSO in one product, and MCT in the other is responsible? Or did you just use MCT and reacted to it alone?
I have never used MCT, so I injected it alone to see how I tolerated it. And ended up with PIP a bit later and a lump in the muscle, which has never happened with GSO.

I’m guessing this was your first experience with mct? Usually there’s a common call it misconception when it comes to using mct. So many members come in here claiming that they are having a bad reaction because they now have a lump. Don’t get me wrong, some do have a reaction to it but what it usually turns out to be is the member isn’t use to pushing a oil as thin as mct through a pin and they do so to fast. This has happened to me more than once. I literally have to tell myself, “it’s mct, slowww” while pinning it. If you haven’t tossed it I recommend giving it another shot (pun intended) and doing so slow
Hmmm, could possibly be the case. But yes, that was the first time using MCT.

Pic of pieces of stopper from my failed shot.

This is methyl Mike BTW. Millard banned my normal account for absolutely no reason and the ban is for life. Fascists do what fascists do. I'm unhappy about it but I still do need to communicate here. Let's see if he bans this account now for no reason. 20211014_122223.jpg20211014_122223.jpg

Hmmm, could possibly be the case. But yes, that was the first time using MCT.
Thatguy makes sense because the last few doses have been fine. I think my first time I just was so used to pressing hard to get the oil out of a 23g that I hurt the muscle tissue or something. The cheap-ass stopper debacle was definitely a huge mistake, but GL replaced and gave me a bonus, and the GH I have absolutely zero complaints about. So I will keep rolling with GL.

Yo boys, curious if any of you guys experience flushing of the face with HCG? Also what are y’all using for a HCG/TRT protocol?

This is methyl Mike BTW. Millard banned my normal account for absolutely no reason and the ban is for life. Fascists do what fascists do. I'm unhappy about it but I still do need to communicate here. Let's see if he bans this account now for no reason.
Yes, he absolutely will, lol. One of the major rules at pretty much every forum I visit or own is do not circumvent a ban with another account. It pisses off every admin and moderator.

GL replaced my vial of Test E that had chunks of stopper in it with three vials of Test P (thank you for that). Unfortunately, the entire top on one of the vials of Test P pulled off before I could even remove the cap. Is anyone else having this issue? Am I doing something wrong? Lol.IMG_1811.jpgIMG_1810.jpg

Last edited:
GL replaced my vial of Test E that had chunks of stopper in it with three vials of Test P (thank you for that). Unfortunately, the entire top on one of the vials of Test P pulled off before I could even remove the cap. Is anyone else having this issue? Am I doing something wrong? Lol.View attachment 155122View attachment 155123
The only possibility here is this was the one damn vial that was in between switching from the old air crimper to the new electric crimper.

I am actually embarrassed this happened after all the stuff I am trying to fix. I don’t even know what to say about it.