GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Wanted to provide one last update in regard to my stopper issue. I opted not to get a replacement vial due to having a reaction with the MCT carrier. This was the first time using a compound that is brewed with MCT and now I know that I'm unable to use it. Having some slight PIP, but also a small lump that formed. Not red, not hot...just a small lump (only injected 0.5ml). Just wanted to give a final word on it.

I think it's a great tool, bro. You can really fine tune your diet like that. Great advice. That's what this site should really be like: Dude's having patience and providing novices with tips instead of smart-ass comments and no advice. Appreciate you
There are awesome threads in here with great advise. Unfortunately here in the Underground things can go sideways quickly with the reasons you listed. Because if this alot of knowledge members don't bother visiting The Underground.

I am running 2IU in the belly fat fasted in the morning

So I just noticed you said this. Do you have base labs? Reason I ask is take me for example, I naturally score slightly over 200 igf-1. Meaning I wouldn’t want to simply take just 2iu as that would only put my igf1 where I naturally sit. Hell, in some the gh may actually put them under 200 igf1 as some are poor responders. Would be kinda like taking trt at 100mg when you have a natural score of 800-1000 already. For this reason I don’t run gh under 3iu.

Some will disagree and say there’s more to gh then igf1 but it doesn’t sit right with me to take something that only puts my score at what I sit at naturally.

Anywho, food for thought.

As @Taurus66 said, lots of guys will to give advice and help, just not so much in the underground. The underground is a hostile place. It’s where guys like us get our daily release. Call it an Internet orgasm. Don’t fuck with my nut bro

Just checked mine , been on 4 iu a few months , diet not fantastic , ate around 930am checked around 1215 . Said 109. Gotta take into consideration how accurate or not my
Device may be . And I run all 4iu around 4am in the morning . No metformin or anything . Is the stuff off Amazon legit or is prescription only way to go , thanks in advance

yea I just pulled labs from another hgh source here and pulled a 165 igf off 2ius. That's lower then my normal igf which is around 200 also.

Just checked mine , been on 4 iu a few months , diet not fantastic , ate around 930am checked around 1215 . Said 109. Gotta take into consideration how accurate or not my
Device may be . And I run all 4iu around 4am in the morning . No metformin or anything . Is the stuff off Amazon legit or is prescription only way to go , thanks in advance

If you're looking for problems with BG, start with fasting BG and scheduled times after meals. To me 109 seems reasonable for an "I ate a while ago" glucose level. For insulin resistance/diabetes you'd be looking for BG that rises too high and/or doesn't come down after meals and is high first thing in the AM, fasted. Basically indications that either you are not secreting enough insulin or your receptors are not functioning correctly and you are not clearing sugar out of your blood well.

You can also get an A1C test done (usually cheap or free and fast since it's just another kind of finger prick test your Dr or pharmacist does) but that's more of an "how did it look over time" kind of test.

No metformin or anything . Is the stuff off Amazon legit or is prescription only way to go , thanks in advance

This is probably your issue. I switch back and forth between metformin and berberine (amazon stuff you referred to). Both work equally well for me.

yea I just pulled labs from another hgh source here and pulled a 165 igf off 2ius. That's lower then my normal igf which is around 200 also.

I just discussed this in my post above. If you naturally produce around 200 igf1 and only take 2iu then you are probably going to be disappointed with your labs

If you're looking for problems with BG, start with fasting BG and scheduled times after meals. To me 109 seems reasonable for an "I ate a while ago" glucose level. For insulin resistance/diabetes you'd be looking for BG that rises too high and/or doesn't come down after meals and is high first thing in the AM, fasted. Basically indications that either you are not secreting enough insulin or your receptors are not functioning correctly and you are not clearing sugar out of your blood well.

You can also get an A1C test done (usually cheap or free and fast since it's just another kind of finger prick test your Dr or pharmacist does) but that's more of an "how did it look over time" kind of test.
Thanks brother , will check again in the am

This is probably your issue. I switch back and forth between metformin and berberine (amazon stuff you referred to). Both work equally well for me.

I just discussed this in my post above. If you naturally produce around 200 igf1 and only take 2iu then you are probably going to be disappointed with your labs
Thank you sir

Update-

All inventory new and old is still being fitted with high quality pre washed stoppers and superior flip off caps.

On top of that we have purchased a top of the line Wheaton battery powered crimp tool to replace the pneumatic air crimpers used currently.

We are committed to bringing you the highest quality products possible.

Some of the order replacements are going out tonight along with all the new GH orders from today. You will get a track # sent to your ordering email.

We appreciate all your feedback and support!

B Ware, you're a beast dawg, for real. Great asset to this community.