GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

OK, the stopper issue is obviously a concern that needs to be addressed.

As I said earlier all new brews will have high-quality stoppers and caps. I realize this does not take care of the current stopper issue though.

Allow me to sleep on this tonight and have a solution for you later today.

Thank you for your patience, sorry for the hassle.

Do tell. What is the proper time?

You really don’t have a clue when it comes to gh do ya? Probably should read up a bit
My understanding is that you should inject thirty minutes prior to labs and your glucose level will determine this. I am not super experienced with GH. I used to bring back brovel and tokkyo lab AAS from TJ when I was younger and I used Humatrope for a couple months when I lived in Mexico. But, hey, this is a forum where we come to learn, so if you have useful info please enlighten.

OK, the stopper issue is obviously a concern that needs to be addressed.

As I said earlier all new brews will have high-quality stoppers and caps. I realize this does not take care of the current stopper issue though.

Allow me to sleep on this tonight and have a solution for you later today.

Thank you for your patience, sorry for the hassle.

See? Stand up dude, good customer care. Question though, if you grab a random handful of the stoppers you have been using from the pile, how do they look and feel to you?

Really not trying to casue problems for you - hell, we all make mistakes, it's how we learn and grow. I was just surprised to see that after you had put so much effort into your labeling and testing that your AAS tops were such poor quality.

For what it’s worth, running several GL oils for a few weeks. I have 3 oils opened, and one vial fully finished. No crimp or stopper problems on mine (so far!) and I am actually using an 18 gauge to draw. for GL being cool and responsive to everyone

For what it’s worth, running several GL oils for a few weeks. I have 3 oils opened, and one vial fully finished. No crimp or stopper problems on mine (so far!) and I am actually using an 18 gauge to draw. for GL being cool and responsive to everyone

Do your stoppers look good, or do they look like the ones that thatguy posted? Given how on top of shit GL has been, my assumption is that most of his stoppers were fine but there were some shitty ones in the batch which were simply overlooked. But my assumptions are often wrong...

See? Stand up dude, good customer care. Question though, if you grab a random handful of the stoppers you have been using from the pile, how do they look and feel to you?

Really not trying to casue problems for you - hell, we all make mistakes, it's how we learn and grow. I was just surprised to see that after you had put so much effort into your labeling and testing that your AAS tops were such poor quality.
It’s alright, I understand you are asking a legitimate question.
These stoppers were not the top of the line and we knew that going into this but they still didn’t look or feel like they would do what customers are saying is happening. It would be foolish if these were put out on purpose knowing they would fall apart.

I can say I have many more emails regarding no stopper issues than with people having issues. Nonetheless, as stated earlier this will be dealt with because it would be bad business if left unresolved.

It’s alright, I understand you are asking a legitimate question.
These stoppers were not the top of the line and we knew that going into this but they still didn’t look or feel like they would do what customers are saying is happening. It would be foolish if these were put out on purpose knowing they would fall apart.

I can say I have many more emails regarding no stopper issues than with people having issues. Nonetheless, as stated earlier this will be dealt with because it would be bad business if left unresolved.

How do you sterilise your stoppers? They look like they have been baked to an inch within there life and just degraded…

So no one noticed the quality of them? Seems a little odd…

To me if theres a risk that bits of stopper are going to fail on the customer all those vials should be replaced….Huge risk of contamination and infections..
I spoke of this three posts above your post.

I spoke of this three posts above your post.

Sorry what i was suggesting was taking all your current stock, popping off the current tops and stoppers and replacing them with good ones?

So from Monday onwards you would be shipping good product, you dont have to wait for new batches to be brewed then

QC is definitely lacking. Crazy that someone put that on vial and thought it was acceptable. Damn, everyone jumped on ole boy and told him it was his fault for having rubber floaters. :facepalm:

9258F95C-E652-4117-AF21-9522565C4DCA.jpeg

My understanding is that you should inject thirty minutes prior to labs and your glucose level will determine this. I am not super experienced with GH. I used to bring back brovel and tokkyo lab AAS from TJ when I was younger and I used Humatrope for a couple months when I lived in Mexico. But, hey, this is a forum where we come to learn, so if you have useful info please enlighten.

You may be playing with fire. Get a BG monitor and check your health periodically. Waiting to get labs to see is nuts. When you do get labs go in fasted without taking your morning gh dose and check ac1.

My first run with hgh I ran 4iu for 7ish months. I checked my bg often and was fine until one day I wasn’t. Something changed around the 7th month and thankfully I had the monitor to show me that I need to make an immediate change.

Just wanted to provide an update. Wiped down the top of the stopper with a swab, drew 0.5ml with a 23g needle and pinned it. Did not see any rubber chunks go into the vial, however I wiped the stopper off again afterwards and there were a couple of very small rubber "flakes" that rubbed off. I can't say how legit the gear is, as I don't feel comfortable pinning again from this vial.

Just wanted to provide an update. Wiped down the top of the stopper with a swab, drew 0.5ml with a 23g needle and pinned it. Did not see any rubber chunks go into the vial, however I wiped the stopper off again afterwards and there were a couple of very small rubber "flakes" that rubbed off. I can't say how legit the gear is, as I don't feel comfortable pinning again from this vial.
Can you post a picture of this vial? Is it from the same batch you posted before?

Agreed, i wouldn't be using them personally.

However he did say that they were going to sort it so i think he should be sending you replacement vials at the very least