GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

One vial or not it was a replacement sent to you to replace floater vials correct? So now your replacement needs replaced? Gezzus it’s getting hard to keep up with this soap opera.

It’s safe to say he his now dubbed badlyfe
Correct. It was a replacement. He is replacing it, as well.

One vial or not it was a replacement sent to you to replace floater vials correct? So now your replacement needs replaced? Gezzus it’s getting hard to keep up with this soap opera.

It’s safe to say he his now dubbed badlyfe
Badlyfe indeed
Good one bro

I’ve seen some really great sources ran off for half of what we’ve seen here. Symbiotic comes to mind.

Yeah, true. I shudder to think of what Trip's thread would look like if these kinds of thing had happened to his customers.

NGL, I'll still order from GL, but these problems are concerning.

Still blows my mind that none of you guys are refiltering your gear into sterile vials. It takes eight minutes of your time, about $12 of your money, can all be delivered to your door by Amazon, and you never again have to deal with lousy stoppers or wondering if what you’ve got has been sterilized properly. It’s probably the cheapest and easiest harm reduction step you can take and nobody on the harm reduction forum does it.
Can anyone elaborate on this refiltering process? It sounds like good practice but I'm curious to know what it buys you. Are you simply drawing out the grear with a filtered syringe and then putting it into new vials? I understand that this would eliminate floaters and physical debris but how would this reduce any risk of injecting contaminated/unsterilized gear. Let's say the source sneezes in your gear, would this refiltering process be beneficial?

NGL, I'll still order from GL, but these problems are concerning.

Thank you. I agree with you and am working hard to resolve every single issue/problem. That has been demonstrated.

The blue cap that had the crimp come off is not a widespread issue like the stoppers/old caps were.

That said, I would still expect to see the occasional loose caps here and there once all the reships land and people re inspect their stuff due to the fact we still used the old air crimpers for those blue caps

WE DID try the spin test method with every vial to make sure they were tight, but as we have learned the spin method is not adequate to determine if the cap is tight enough so it doesn’t come off when trying to flip off the lid vertically.

With the new electric crimper and paying closer attention to trying to “pull” the cap off will make sure this issue doesn’t happen in the future.

@B Ware I know the comments you make aren’t personal and if I were in your shoes I would make the same ones as well, probably worse. This thread has been a sitcom since delving into AAS, I know.

We have learned a ton of valuable lessons that only pushes us to be better. We have put our money where our mouth is to keep everyone whole.

As I said before, we will never leave a meso member hanging.

Hope everyone has an excellent Sunday!

Let's say the source sneezes in your gear, would this refiltering process be beneficial?

In theory you're pushing the oil through a micron filter so fine that it's "sterile" when it comes out the other side. Hopefully it would filter a few boogers out.

But, yeah, it's not 100% at all. The filters could be garbage. The new sterile vials could have curlies or shit crumbs in them. As far as I know they don't filter out poisons or heavy metals. You could fuck up and use a "slip" tip instead of a "lock" tip on your transfer syringe and blow the filter off of the end of it and squirt oil everywhere, etc, etc.

It was a PITA when I used to filter the mexi vet gear we'd get back in the 90s. I'm guessing it's still a PITA now. It was a lot easier with heated oil, but several people used to say "heating is cheating." Maybe they were were right and it means that it's also easier to push viruses and bacteria and impurities through a filter with hot oil. Seems like bullshit to me, but I dunno.

@B Ware I know the comments you make aren’t personal and if I were in your shoes I would make the same ones as well, probably worse. This thread has been a sitcom since delving into AAS, I know.

They really are not personal for what it’s worth, Bud. I wish you no ill will. With that said the recklessness of your brewer is troublesome. Your vials either come apart or are breaking apart into the oil. You made statements that rottendog brought back to life where you said,

“All inventory new and old is still being fitted with high quality pre washed stoppers and superior flip off caps.“

“We are starting tonight with the swap out of new high quality stoppers and caps.”

But you are still having the same damn issues. Not only that but a member had floaters so you sent him a replacement vial that fell apart on him and now he needs you to send him a third replacement. Freakin ridiculous.

So no, my demeanor is not towards you, the man behind the keyboard. It’s towards your operation. As Mr. Wonderful (Kevin) on the show Shark Tank would say, “You should take it behind the barn and shoot it” when referring to your business.

“All inventory new and old is still being fitted with high quality pre washed stoppers and superior flip off caps.“

“We are starting tonight with the swap out of new high quality stoppers and caps.”

But you are still having the same damn issues. Not only that but a member had floaters so you sent him a replacement vial that fell apart on him and now he needs you to send him a third replacement. Freakin ridiculous.

In fairness we are not still having the same issues. The main issue was the bad stoppers. That has been fixed 100%. The tear off caps leaving the sharpness behind, yea that is sucky, but not a make or break for a lab. It just looked cheap and snarly.

I explained the event of the blue cap coming off. Had we not had the stopper issue to begin with the cap coming off would have been addressed and fixed and we would have moved on. But since we had some issues with stoppers it is perceived as if this is a continuance.

Like I said, the way we tested the caps to make sure they are secure wasn’t adequate but there was no way to know that because we aren’t attempting to pop caps as we pack boxes. If the cap was tight and wouldn’t spin, we chalked it up as a good crimp. I think that was a reasonable assessment. We have learned otherwise.

Also, there is the potential to see some more blue caps that may come off due to the method mentioned above but it is not an every vial issue like the stoppers.

If I have to send out another replacement, I will do that, no sweat.

I am throwing in the towel just yet.
~BadLyfe ;)

In fairness we are not still having the same issues. The main issue was the bad stoppers. That has been fixed 100%.

This makes no sense. The first issue that came about was the crimp coming undone and the whole top coming off when simply trying to take the flip top off. You stated at that time that you guys had fixed that issue. By recrimpping I’m guessing.

Then you say the “bad stopper issue is fixed 100%”. You do know that to replace stoppers you have to undo the crimp and crimp another top on the stopper and vial, right? Meaning since the first issue was bad crimpping and now you’re fixing the second issue of bad stoppers you should be saying in your head, “I better crimp the fuck outta this”. Why the hell do your crimpers suck so bad? Hell, I bought a pair years ago to brew some fina pellets and those crimps were tight boyee.

You are most certainly having the same issue. Maybe not the stoppers falling apart but you are back to square one with the first originally issue that was claimed to of been fixed.

I am throwing in the towel just yet.
~BadLyfe ;)

You should proof read what you type before posting. This started to make me horny but then I later read on to see what a tease you are. Not cool.

You should proof read what you type before posting. This started to make me horny but then I later read on to see what a tease you are. Not cool.
Now that’s funny! Lmaooo. I had to re read it like 7 times before I figured it out. Derp

And now the “ … “ is gone :sad face:

Damn I'll just be careful with taking the cap off knowing theres atleast hormone in it. Cant even add up how much underdoses bullshit ive endedd up with just trying to find test cyp across a few boards.

Can anyone elaborate on this refiltering process? It sounds like good practice but I'm curious to know what it buys you. Are you simply drawing out the grear with a filtered syringe and then putting it into new vials? I understand that this would eliminate floaters and physical debris but how would this reduce any risk of injecting contaminated/unsterilized gear. Let's say the source sneezes in your gear, would this refiltering process be beneficial?

It’s to guarantee sterility. Jano tests for how much of a thing is in the oil. So if a source is selling test c that’s 248mg/ml you know what you’re getting. By refiltering you now know for certain that it’s also sterile and free of anything that isn’t being tested for, i.e. biological contamination. Most sources who accurately dose their stuff are also making it cleanly. Otherwise we’d see a lot of infections. But for me the small price I pay to go from “pretty sure it’s safe” to “100% sure it’s safe” is worth it.

It’s to guarantee sterility. Jano tests for how much of a thing is in the oil. So if a source is selling test c that’s 248mg/ml you know what you’re getting. By refiltering you now know for certain that it’s also sterile and free of anything that isn’t being tested for, i.e. biological contamination. Most sources who accurately dose their stuff are also making it cleanly. Otherwise we’d see a lot of infections. But for me the small price I pay to go from “pretty sure it’s safe” to “100% sure it’s safe” is worth it.

it will be free of bacteria, thats correct.
but it is still not "sterile" in the sense of completely pure. E.g. it aint free from virus since virus are too small to be filtered with 0,22µm.
Also microplasma is not filtered.
for this process, you would need ultra-filtration instead of micro filtration and this is, as far as i know, not easily doable

it will be free of bacteria, thats correct.
but it is still not "sterile" in the sense of completely pure. E.g. it aint free from virus since virus are too small to be filtered with 0,22µm.
Also microplasma is not filtered.
for this process, you would need ultra-filtration instead of micro filtration and this is, as far as i know, not easily doable
Right. Nobody is using filters small enough (I think .1mu is enough to catch some but not all viruses) so that’s not really something any of us can reasonably expect to manage on our own OR from a lab.

Right. Nobody is using filters small enough (I think .1mu is enough to catch some but not all viruses) so that’s not really something any of us can reasonably expect to manage on our own OR from a lab.
yeah sure, my post was more related to the guy asking if it would work against a source sneezing onto vials or in the process of brewing.
should have clarified.

@GoodLyfe you seem like a good dude but honestly I can't believe anyone is still purchasing from you.

I would advise you to step back for a while and figure your next moves. You need to get a grip on your brewer or part ways.

And why aren't these post being made here in his GH thread and not in his AAS thread? Or is his other thread pretty much dead?

mands

Good morning Meso.

I have good news for some and bad news for others
I have decided that Anabolics was indeed an idea that would have been better suited left alone.

In the spirit of full transparency I want to let you know that I am closing the door on GLA and will go back to my original focus of Growth Hormone.

GH is still the overwhelmingly majority of my business and I don’t want to keep shadowing that with Anabolic issues. @B Ware you were right buddy, I concede.

The timing of this is in the hopes that with the new stoppers and caps everyone will be left whole and I can walk away from GLA with peace of mind.

I will absolutely, without question still honor any potential issues that may come about with GLA. With all of the recent positive changes with stoppers and caps I don’t foresee any issues on the horizon, but I will be here to address that if it does occur.

I will be closing business for the rest of this week to re-group and re-focus as @mands suggests. I promise, I am not ducking out on you fine folks.

You can still reach me by email or Wik, but I won’t be selling anything this week, including GH.

To all those that gave GLA an opportunity to thrive, thank you. Thank you also for allowing me to fix the issues that arose.

This leads me to my next question. What do I do with all my GLA stock? Everything has the new stoppers and caps

1) Toss it?

2) Sell it at a discount as is?

Please let me know your suggestion. It makes sense to sell all of the orals. The oils, I don’t know?

If we have had communication regarding an order, that will all still happen, you won’t be left hanging.

@mands I didn’t have a separate thread for AAS, I thought that was against the rules bud.

Thanks again Meso