GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Good morning Meso.

I have good news for some and bad news for others
I have decided that Anabolics was indeed an idea that would have been better suited left alone.

In the spirit of full transparency I want to let you know that I am closing the door on GLA and will go back to my original focus of Growth Hormone.

GH is still the overwhelmingly majority of my business and I don’t want to keep shadowing that with Anabolic issues. @B Ware you were right buddy, I concede.

The timing of this is in the hopes that with the new stoppers and caps everyone will be left whole and I can walk away from GLA with peace of mind.

I will absolutely, without question still honor any potential issues that may come about with GLA. With all of the recent positive changes with stoppers and caps I don’t foresee any issues on the horizon, but I will be here to address that if it does occur.

I will be closing business for the rest of this week to re-group and re-focus as @mands suggests. I promise, I am not ducking out on you fine folks.

You can still reach me by email or Wik, but I won’t be selling anything this week, including GH.

To all those that gave GLA an opportunity to thrive, thank you. Thank you also for allowing me to fix the issues that arose.

This leads me to my next question. What do I do with all my GLA stock? Everything has the new stoppers and caps

1) Toss it?

2) Sell it at a discount as is?

Please let me know your suggestion. It makes sense to sell all of the orals. The oils, I don’t know?

If we have had communication regarding an order, that will all still happen, you won’t be left hanging.

@mands I didn’t have a separate thread for AAS, I thought that was against the rules bud.

Thanks again Meso
I respect you focusing on what you do best, but sellers seem to prosper with variety. If there's never been issues with orals, you should keep them on the menu. Even if they are not big sellers, you fulfill the need to have a large variety. The modafinil family appears to be popular these days. As they appear to be constantly creating better versions of the product under different scientific names. Injectable weight loss products seem to be another popular seller. People respect your GH, but more people will talk about you if you have a large menu.

Lets see all your bashers now all up your ass to buy the discounted sale anabolics you prob will offer to get rid of stock. Crazy how that works lol

Good morning Meso.

I have good news for some and bad news for others
I have decided that Anabolics was indeed an idea that would have been better suited left alone.

In the spirit of full transparency I want to let you know that I am closing the door on GLA and will go back to my original focus of Growth Hormone.

GH is still the overwhelmingly majority of my business and I don’t want to keep shadowing that with Anabolic issues. @B Ware you were right buddy, I concede.

The timing of this is in the hopes that with the new stoppers and caps everyone will be left whole and I can walk away from GLA with peace of mind.

I will absolutely, without question still honor any potential issues that may come about with GLA. With all of the recent positive changes with stoppers and caps I don’t foresee any issues on the horizon, but I will be here to address that if it does occur.

I will be closing business for the rest of this week to re-group and re-focus as @mands suggests. I promise, I am not ducking out on you fine folks.

You can still reach me by email or Wik, but I won’t be selling anything this week, including GH.

To all those that gave GLA an opportunity to thrive, thank you. Thank you also for allowing me to fix the issues that arose.

This leads me to my next question. What do I do with all my GLA stock? Everything has the new stoppers and caps

1) Toss it?

Please let me know your suggestion. It makes sense to sell all of the orals. The oils, I don’t know?

If we have had communication regarding an order, that will all still happen, you won’t be left hanging.

@mands I didn’t have a separate thread for AAS, I thought that was against the rules bud.

Thanks again Meso

Smart move. I hate to be that guy but, I told you so. Believe my first post when you launched GLA was that aas would be the nail in your coffin. Nothing personal but in my time here only 3 have successfully made it as an aas source and they were actual brewers who played a role in the whole operation.

So you are closing GLA services on other boards as well or just Meso?

It really is the best decision you could have made. One more incident and it could and probably would have sank your whole operation. Good luck to you!

So you are closing GLA services on other boards as well or just Meso?

It really is the best decision you could have made. One more incident and it could and probably would have sank your whole operation. Good luck to you!

Yes, no more aas at all.

I agree with you man. It took me a year to get GL to where I am now and this was potentially going to throw too much shade on what I have already worked hard to build.

Thanks B

1) Toss it?

The only logical thing would be to post a picture of a large glass container filled with Jelly Beans and run a contest of who can guess how many are in it. Winner gets it all!!

The only logical thing would be to post a picture of a large glass container filled with Jelly Beans and run a contest of who can guess how many are in it. Winner gets it all!!

Great idea.
What if there are floaters in the jelly bean jar? Lmao

I think this is a wise decision.

I was referring to this thread.

I wasn't aware it was started by another member. My apologies.

mands

Great idea.
What if there are floaters in the jelly bean jar? Lmao
Actually though it’d be fun to separate your stock into 3 or 4 idk 5 groups, and have that many contest like Noah said, something fun, maybe even a lifting comp, like most reps squat 315 or most reps 225 bench or 100lb flat dumbbells

have fun with it :D

Actually though it’d be fun to separate your stock into 3 or 4 idk 5 groups, and have that many contest like Noah said, something fun, maybe even a lifting comp, like most reps squat 315 or most reps 225 bench or 100lb flat dumbbells

have fun with it :D

This is an excellent idea. I have a lot of stock.

Well this is a major disappointment… There are no other domestic sources that are super active in the community. Trying to right wrongs and communicate with everyone. Now everyone is going to be bottlenecked into other shitty sources like Trip and other SST labs.

I'm interested in discounted gear, lol. Sucks to see you leave though. You were one of the few sources I was confident in. Oh well. Wish you the best.

What do I do with all my GLA stock?

BEADE395-EB33-4BD9-A430-1C5872706406.gif

As Mr. Wonderful would say….

Kidding, don’t do that. Source’s and firearms don’t mix. Ask TGI

Been a busy day and didn’t really have time for my response to you tagging me earlier. You made the right decision. Again, wish you no ill will and it was never personal. You were a new source of aas and were being vetted. You had issues and got put in the hot seat which lead you to the decision you made today. That’s what makes this a harm reduction board. Nothing personal.