GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Sell it at a discount. Some of us pull all UGL stuff out of the original vials and refilter it into much bigger vials anyway. Stopper/crimp issues mean nothing if the whole thing is getting tossed in the trash five minutes later anyway. You’ve got tested gear, might as well fire sale it all and go back to focusing on GH. And customers will believe that if you’re still in the GH game then you’re not going to scam everyone on the anabolics side of things. You still could, obviously, but it seems less likely that you’d run an exit scam without also doing the exit part.

Thanks for posting your bloods Boxcutter.

Looks like your test was capped at 1500 meaning your levels are over 1500.

What was your dose? (Edited after I saw it is Test C)
Sorry everyone, I didn't know about the uncapped bloods. I just thought it would show the actual levels. I am on 1.5cc of Deca and 1.5cc of Test Cyp weekly. Arimidex .5 every eod and 3IU of GH. I am also on Gonadorelin Acetate .2mg/ml and I take that 50 units subcutaneously twice a week.

It's actually over 1500. That's why there is a greater than symbol.

He knows. That’s what capped means. Meaning they are capped off at 1500 and who knows what your actual score is. You live and you learn. Thanks for testing. It was still worth it to check your health markers

Sorry everyone, I didn't know about the uncapped bloods. I just thought it would show the actual levels.
Want to hear something even better? Your actual testosterone levels might be 0. You got the ELICA assay which is a big no-no when taking nandrolone. Why? Well ELICA isn’t sensitive so it reads nandrolone as, wait for it, testosterone. You could be taking fake test (you’re not, but just go with it) and still have your results come in >1500.

It's actually over 1500. That's why there is a greater than symbol.
MF you really gonna come at me hot like that when you're the one who didn't realize it wasn't 1500?!? LMAO

in all srsness, easy mistake to make and i'm glad the gear is good. all of these tests are very good for everyone to be able to see, so, thanks for doing it.

MF you really gonna come at me hot like that when you're the one who didn't realize it wasn't 1500?!? LMAO

in all srsness, easy mistake to make and i'm glad the gear is good. all of these tests are very good for everyone to be able to see, so, thanks for doing it.
No worries bro. If you knew my past you would know I;m not quite hip to modernity. But I'm trying. Anyway, I was personally happy with the test results... but def felt like a dumb ass for not knowing I should request uncapped. I wonder why they even cap something like that? It doesn't make sense to me.

No worries bro. If you knew my past you would know I;m not quite hip to modernity. But I'm trying. Anyway, I was personally happy with the test results... but def felt like a dumb ass for not knowing I should request uncapped. I wonder why they even cap something like that? It doesn't make sense to me.
Shoooot....I had to Google " Modernity" for meaning AND pronunciation !!!!!

Most people getting blood work done aren't using PEDs, so their natural levels probably almost certainly aren't going to exceed 1500.

i was just bustin' your balls. truth be told I didn't realize this testing caveat until about two weeks ago myself, so you're good. xDDDD

I’m impressed with the quality of shipping, labels and overfilled vials, labels are killer, packaging was on point, and stoppers look fantastic thanks @GoodLyfe , let’s just hope the gear is as good as everything else! Package was lost for 3 days, was sweating I was going to get a controlled delivery, Hate using new vendors for first time and getting all sketched out waiting for delivery Lol, but everything came in without a hitch! Will keep people posted on how the new stoppers hold up! And yes I bite the Fuck outa my nails!

Attachments

• 2B388E7F-B0A4-4949-86DF-4AC6E2D6E2D5.jpeg
    2B388E7F-B0A4-4949-86DF-4AC6E2D6E2D5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
  • 03878C50-A0A1-4A19-B48E-3ECEEA8D8D9F.jpeg
    03878C50-A0A1-4A19-B48E-3ECEEA8D8D9F.jpeg
    997.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 9B74C2C9-790D-487E-BD1C-1615B9ADB066.jpeg
    9B74C2C9-790D-487E-BD1C-1615B9ADB066.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
What a fuckin disappointment cuz of stoppers. Unbelievable. Ive seen fuckin pubes in other sources vials and nobody said shit about that or just straight oil.

Got a link? Point me there and you bet your ass I’ll say something about pubes in member’s vials as most would. Standing by

I’m impressed with the quality of shipping, labels and overfilled vials, labels are killer, packaging was on point, and stoppers look fantastic thanks @GoodLyfe , let’s just hope the gear is as good as everything else! Package was lost for 3 days, was sweating I was going to get a controlled delivery, Hate using new vendors for first time and getting all sketched out waiting for delivery Lol, but everything came in without a hitch! Will keep people posted on how the new stoppers hold up! And yes I bite the Fuck outa my nails!

This is the first I’m really seeing the product other than just bad stoppers and tops. I’m pretty impressed.

Got a link? Point me there and you bet your ass I’ll say something about pubes in member’s vials as most would. Standing by

This is the first I’m really seeing the product other than just bad stoppers and tops. I’m pretty impressed.
Dude…. shits on point, looks fucking great, overfilled vials, clean as hell, zero floaters, and labels are very high end and put on perfectly straight, I know that has zero to do with quality of what’s inside, but from what I seen from testing, it all looks good, he put that much care into the presentation, will suck if he bows out because of a stopper issue he resolved! Than again that’s just my opinion, and my opinion don’t mean shit! Just my 2 cents!!! I’ll poke through with a 21 gauge tonight and see how stoppers and tops hold up!

Dude…. shits on point, looks fucking great, overfilled vials, clean as hell, zero floaters, and labels are very high end and put on perfectly straight, I know that has zero to do with quality of what’s inside, but from what I seen from testing, it all looks good, he put that much care into the presentation, will suck if he bows out because of a stopper issue he resolved! Than again that’s just my opinion, and my opinion don’t mean shit! Just my 2 cents!!! I’ll poke through with a 21 gauge tonight and see how stoppers and tops hold up!
They're def cheap stoppers but my bloods were actuslly a little higher than usual on the same dose. As soon as i saw one member say the crimp didnt work I took two extra seconds to hold it tight to open it then just tske .5 extra seconds to look in the barrel if anything is in it. Ive never once just obliviously just pinned gear from some random stranger ive never met without looking at it. Getting a 22ui. Micron syringe filter also costs almost nothing and empty vials , if looking at the barrel before pinning is realy that difficult. The only reason I'm irritated i can't even count how much trash gear ive ended up with over the last couple year from '"fire" sources. Finally pull good bloods and its a stopper issue. Any fancy boxes with scratch off labels to identify authenticity have been fske. Insane pip, no hormone blast 600mgs of test and pull bloods and come back ag 509ng/dl or something ridiculous. K vent over. Just disappointed.

Well that sucks. I've been waiting for the mast e to be in stock to place an order, but I respect your decision. I've seen a lot of shit in my time, but I have never seen just bad crimps and stoppers lead to closure before. Especially when, by all appearances, everything else was tight and right.