GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Thats not good business.

Yeah. I have no idea what the margins are on AAS, but that many replacements can't be good for the bottom line.

I just feel like he was doing a *lot* of things right. You don't think there's a way to salvage the operation with some time off to get ducks in a row?

I don't feel like this is accurate. IME Trip fixes problems.
I know this isn't Tripps thread but I agree with both of your guys statements. He does make things right and at the same time he seems to deflect or downplay any errors on his end. As far as @GoodLyfe, it does suck to have these issue arise as he appears to be a really decent guy who means well so I wish him the best with whatever direction he chooses to take.

Yeah. I have no idea what the margins are on AAS, but that many replacements can't be good for the bottom line.

I just feel like he was doing a *lot* of things right. You don't think there's a way to salvage the operation with some time off to get ducks in a row?

Possibly with another brewer and honestly it would be great if GL himself would just get mentored and learn to brew. If this was truly his whole operation a lot more care and concern would go into everything. He seems a likable guy who has truly put in effort here. He wants to succeed. Even when things tested not so great he was a full disclosure guy. That carried him this far. With his mind set and attitude towards this he could be truly great but not with the operation he has now

@B Ware
Honestly, that was the only vial that had an issue with the top. All of the other vials had properly secured tops, and I’ve got quite a few. I assume it was one of the vials that had a replaced stopper, so it was probably just a silly mistake. I went and put my chimp-like nature to good use and tried to tear the tops off on all of the other vials. Turns out I’m a real boy, after all.

? He says he “tried to pull the top off others”. You’re claiming he intentionally ripped the top off the one that came apart. I’m not seeing that?
So you think he would do different to one then he did to others? My bad he tried to pull the tops off instead of intentionally. I don't really see the difference.

So you think he would do different to one then he did to others? My bad he tried to pull the tops off instead of intentionally. I don't really see the difference.

The first vial he tried to pop the flip top of resulted in the crimp coming undone and the top coming off so naturally he forcefully checked his other vials to make sure that the same wouldn’t occur. He was also due reimbursement so again, naturally he wanted to make sure it wasn’t just the one vial that he needed a 3rd replacement for.

If you ordered say 6 vials and the first one you tried to pop the top off resulted in a ruined vial wouldn’t you make sure the others wouldn’t have the same issue?

The first vial he tried to pop the flip top of resulted in the crimp coming undone and the top coming off so naturally he forcefully checked his other vials to make sure that the same wouldn’t occur. He was also due reimbursement so again, naturally he wanted to make sure it wasn’t just the one vial that he needed a 3rd replacement for.

If you ordered say 6 vials and the first one you tried to pop the top off resulted in a ruined vial wouldn’t you make sure the others wouldn’t have the same issue?
I must have missed the part about crimps coming undone. My mistake, sorry @Ambusher I should read the whole conversation before posting. This tren got me tripping.

Is there anything I can take to minimize the CTS from GH? Starting to feel it in my left hand. Taking 3IU, 2 in morning and one at bed time.

Is there anything I can take to minimize the CTS from GH? Starting to feel it in my left hand. Taking 3IU, 2 in morning and one at bed time.

Buckle up it’s gonna be a bumpy ride. Mine was so bad I couldn’t sleep for more than 10 minutes at a time and then would be woken up by my arms on fire. Many will say to do this and do that but you’re going to have a bit of uncomfortableness. Sometimes weeks before it subsides. At 3iu yours might not be severe. I suggest celery seed extract. It’s a mild diuretic and will help with cutting a bit of water and salt thats causing the cts. It also has a few other great benefits

Mine eventually went away. Been on gh for 2.5 years. First 8 months or so I had it when sleeping and suddenly it just subsided.

I take 2.5 IU/day but I calculate each vial at 10 iu not the 12 or whatever they actually are so technically taking probably closer to 3 iu.

Is there anything I can take to minimize the CTS from GH?
The answer to this is the same as it is for any other issue arising from using an elective drug: stop doing the thing that causes the side effect OR treat the side effect. Since I know of no treatment for CTS the only logical answer is the former. (Nobody wants to hear this but it’s the truth)

Again…where’s the new testing on the GH since one said 98% and the other said 95%? Shouldn’t there be a third test? And if it truly is 95% wtf is the other 5% comprised of? @GoodLyfe

Buckle up it’s gonna be a bumpy ride. Mine was so bad I couldn’t sleep for more than 10 minutes at a time and then would be woken up by my arms on fire. Many will say to do this and do that but you’re going to have a bit of uncomfortableness. Sometimes weeks before it subsides. At 3iu yours might not be severe. I suggest celery seed extract. It’s a mild diuretic and will help with cutting a bit of water and salt thats causing the cts. It also has a few other great benefits
agree on the celery seed extract. if you know, you know.

Is there anything I can take to minimize the CTS from GH?

Less GH?

I'm really not ripping on you here, but in this thread you have discussed it crashing your blood sugar and giving you CTS. What is it doing for you that outweighs those negatives? It would have to be pretty damn amazing for me to want to continue it with those sides.

Is the cts affecting your grip in the gym? Can it flair up in the middle of a work out? Unless it’s packing on lbs and lbs of lean tissue, is it worth the negatives?

I don't feel like this is accurate. IME Trip fixes problems.
Oh, Trips does fix problems, but his fucking attitude is the real problem. He also wouldn't admit fault, even if it staring him in the face. I go into that thread to laugh about MSG calling him Mr. OCD and to watch people argue with him. I'd never buy from that fucker, though. Frankly, I won't buy from GL either until he commits to getting his op in order.

Sponsors