GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Meso!

I hope you are all doing well!

I will have an update for you by Tuesday at the latest. This will include a re-opening date and plans for GLA.

Thank you

Meso!

I will have an update for you by Tuesday at the latest. This will include a re-opening date and plans for GLA.

Thank you
Awesome to hear. Glad to see you back.

andy richter GIF by Team Coco

Meso!

Thank you
That's what's up man. These French-recommended Chinese companies aren't talking about shit. Don't trust them at all.

Okay guys, as promised by Tuesday here is the update.

I will re-open Saturday

I will hold a 20% off sale of all existing oils starting Saturday October 30th at noon est.

This sale will run until we sell out of oils. (GH , BAC, HCG, and ORALS are not included in sale pricing).

No raws for sale

You can still order Orals and GH and other items but the sale is only for oils.

Bulk orders over $1000 will get %20 off. The extra %10 for bulk doesn’t stack on top of the %20.

I want to keep this opportunity fair for everyone so please don’t inquire about pre-ordering any AAS. I will do my best to keep a running tally of stock sold so I can let you know immediately when you order if something is already sold out.

I can already tell you my stock of Test E, Test C, and Tren A are the lowest.

**All oils are sold as-is** I don’t foresee any issues, but sales are final.

If you have already sent me an email with a GH order I will reply to your email . I have a ton of emails to get through but I will definitely reply to each one. Thank you for waiting patiently. I know it’s frustrating when you can’t order what you need.

THE FUTURE OF GLA

Most of you have been very supportive through the rough patch GLA had and I am beyond grateful for that.

As of now we do not have any plans to brew any new oils or fill caps. That does not necessarily mean GLA will be dead forever.

I need to make sure that I can be 100% with every aspect of my business and I am humbled to say that I cannot do that right now.

I will still offer my staples of GH, HCG, and BAC even after all the aas has found a new home. GL is still in business

As soon as things get swinging again I will be back to fast communication.

Thanks again for all of your support and encouragement guys.

See you Saturday

Not that it matters at this point except to maybe the people that bought GL's Test E. At 150mg for 3 weeks my total T is at 1381 ng/dl. No pip at all and this was my first time pinning anything. Gotta say, I'm bummed to see he's throwing in the towel for AAS. I'm obviously new to this so I can't speak on what to expect from an anonymous online drug dealer but I do know how to run a business and GL was doing exactly that. He was 100% transparent, nothing swept under the rug or ignored. If something was under dosed, he was upfront about it. If your vials were fucked up, he replaced them. Everyone got what they paid for eventually (afaik). In my mind, bumps are expected in the beginning and leeway should be given if someone is as receptive and responsive to customer feedback as he was. Dude didn't even get his wheels off the ground as far as I'm concerned. BTW, my caps were manageable. Just had to gently pry up on all sides like you're opening a paint can.
View attachment 155453
I will honor this for $100 credit bud. Thank you for posting.

Mind his own business? Fucking GL wasn’t even sourcing aas here when you pulled these labs. Gtfoh

Also, you’re capped test reading is dated back in March
These Labs are from 4 days ago what the fuck are you reading?

Mind his own business? Fucking GL wasn’t even sourcing aas here when you pulled these labs. Gtfoh

Also, you’re capped test reading is dated back in March
Looks like maybe that column is "previous results." I've never had that on bloods, but I've also never been to labcorp.