GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

0bin reflecting sale information and pricing

The prices in the 0bin are the discounted prices. 20% has been deducted already.

I decided to include orals in the sale as well. I guess it’s kind of a thank you for
dealing with the waves I produced the last few weeks.

I have had dozens of emails about pre ordering sale items the last few days. I am not going to pre-sell anything just so I can keep it fair and give people time to get their btc around if they want to participate.

I ask that you give me a little extra time to ship packs as well. I will get as many orders packed and shipped as fast as I can but I want you to be prepared if it takes an extra day or two. I appreciate the grace on that.

Saturday at noon I kick off the sale.
GH, BAC, HCG not included in sale pricing.
You should add that if they dont send payment in 1 hour after you send bitcoin address;
You automatically disregard order .
Just saying

I took nap and everything is fucking sold out

i'm sorry, but your mother and i felt you were getting a little cranky. When our little Scooter won't eat his broccoli, we know it's time to send him for a nappy.

We apologize for making you miss out on the Saturday fire sale, and to make it up to you we're going to put $5 towards your next order with a source of your choosing.

Little scooter LOL.

i'm sorry, but your mother and i felt you were getting a little cranky. When our little Scooter won't eat his broccoli, we know it's time to send him for a nappy.

We apologize for making you miss out on the Saturday fire sale, and to make it up to you we're going to put $5 towards your next order with a source of your choosing.

@GoodLyfe already got my tracking! This dudes the best! Hopefully he can reassess his decision!!

Well if he ever feels like it he has enough fans that he could certainly take another stab at it. I can't remember many complaints about the products, TA, or customer service. Fucked up caps and stoppers is an easy problem to resolve going forward - buy high quality caps and stoppers and put a little more effort into crimping well.

Well if he ever feels like it he has enough fans that he could certainly take another stab at it. I can't remember many complaints about the products, TA, or customer service. Fucked up caps and stoppers is an easy problem to resolve going forward - buy high quality caps and stoppers and put a little more effort into crimping well.
I have a feeling he will be back and stronger than ever before. Also, while at it he will create some great masteron E and get his hands on some modafinil. And despite what you may be thinking, I'm not just saying this because those products are on my wish list.