GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

To hell with all this GL anabolics talk.

Anyone ran the recent batch of his HGH ?
Looking at all the recent Jano test GL has the best results. Got a big order to put in and torn between GL and Opti.

Any opinion is welcome.

Thanks.

Looking at all the recent Jano test GL has the best results. Got a big order to put in and torn between GL and Opti.

Any opinion is welcome.

Thanks.
I'm running batch h/recent, and I would
Say it's as good or better then what I'm used to with opti. Fat is falling off, maintaining strength and fullness, fasted blood glucose off gh is 75-80, but on 2.5iu I'm reading 95 consistently.
I would order again.

I'm running batch h/recent, and I would
Say it's as good or better then what I'm used to with opti. Fat is falling off, maintaining strength and fullness, fasted blood glucose off gh is 75-80, but on 2.5iu I'm reading 95 consistently.
I would order again.
Are you I insulin resistant or diabetic? If not kudos for keeping the glucosameter on hand! I with my BG was like yours. Even at 95 your in a safe zone

Are you I insulin resistant or diabetic? If not kudos for keeping the glucosameter on hand! I with my BG was like yours. Even at 95 your in a safe zone
Nope, I just wanted to know if I was becoming insulin resistant, and I was at one point but I just needed to move my carbs around a bit. What worked well for me was getting all my carbs in before 5pm. Took a little time but my fasted BG started to lower.

Nope, I just wanted to know if I was becoming insulin resistant, and I was at one point but I just needed to move my carbs around a bit. What worked well for me was getting all my carbs in before 5pm. Took a little time but my fasted BG started to lower.
I’d like to know from people who have ran it for a year or years and kept it in check if possible , maybe without metformin , or my question is are you going to have issues with bg eventually and have to take time off , I’m just expecting it to get out of whack eventually and then I’ll take a break, going on 6 months or so now of 4 iu 5 days a week

I’d like to know from people who have ran it for a year or years and kept it in check if possible , maybe without metformin , or my question is are you going to have issues with bg eventually and have to take time off , I’m just expecting it to get out of whack eventually and then I’ll take a break, going on 6 months or so now of 4 iu 5 days a week
Your talking slin? You run it 5 days a week? Not sure what you mean. I'm diabetic is why I chimed in on this. I run both met and slin er' day

Any opinion is welcome.

Thanks.
Been on his H batch for a month at 4 IU/day, previously used the provider GH, like the other poster said it is performing as good or better than any other generic I've used.

Your talking slin? You run it 5 days a week? Not sure what you mean. I'm diabetic is why I chimed in on this. I run both met and slin er' day
No , no slin here just 4iu of growth 5 days a week . Wondering if any one has stayed on gh without running into glucose issues .

Forgive me if you mentioned it already, but when do you inject your gh?

Around 3am, then I wake up for cardio at 5am. I noticed my igf scored 100 points higher doing it this way compared to before bed.

I see that you’ve never shared any labs with community. Shame as the statement you made above would of been interesting to actually see.

Around 3am, then I wake up for cardio at 5am. I noticed my igf scored 100 points higher doing it this way compared to before bed.
Same way I ran it last year. In the morning pre fasted cardio and lifting.
How many IU do you shoot per pin ?

I think it started to affect my blood sugar and BP. I would get the shakes if I worked out to long without eating.

Sponsors