GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

In the spirit of giving thanks I want to run a sale as a thank you to my customers old and new.

This sale will run from now until Wednesday Nov 24 at midnight est.

$10 off kits. Batch H still in play. 110iu

$115/kit. Shipping charges are still the same. $15 for up to 8 items.

getgoodlyfe at protonmail dot com

The test I got from you was great, but I'm gonna be missing your customer service and professionalism. Hope to see you slinging AAS again in 2022

GLA Re-Launch

I am excited to let you know that I will be launching Anabolics again very soon. I anticipate by the end of this month or just after New Years.

I have decided to take over the process of brewing and vialing to be sure I have complete control over the process. I have a mentor that has agreed to help me along the way if needed. He is very well known but asked me not to disclose who he is. He did ask that I let you know he is a sexy bastard though. That was his only stipulation.

Anyways, I have already brewed 5 compounds that look sexy AF and am waiting on raws for the rest. The raws I used were the raws I have already had tested (Test E, Test P, Mast E, NPP, and Tren A) New raws I plan to test before cooking.

I am currently using CSO as my carrier oil. Why CSO? I like CSO personally and it’s a little different from what everyone else is carrying. For those that don’t know, CSO is cottonseed oil and is what pharma uses. For me it is pip-less. I have already pinned everything I cooked and experienced zero pip. It’s a little thicker than mct but just warm it up if you need a faster flow.

My customers always have a say in what they would like to see so if the majority would prefer a different carrier, please speak up. Having multiple carrier oils is not in the plans currently but once I get going I am not opposed to it.

Another change is I will be moving away from caps. I am going to do suspensions. I plan to carry Var, Adrol, Dbol, and Winny.

I am open to adding others if there is a market for it.

One thing you can always count on from me is transparency and honesty. If I mess up, I fix it then best I can. I am still getting daily emails about aas so I am really excited to be able to do this for you guys.

I have bought all new glassware, stirrers and bottle top pumps. I will follow all cleaning/sterilization protocols to keep everything as professional and clean possible. I am using pre sterilized vials and stoppers. I am using the same labeling for oils. I will have to change the orals labeling though.

As soon as I have everything lined up I will officially launch (again). I appreciate you guys and your continued support with GH!

love good lyfes gh, was sad I wouldn’t get to try their oils. For what is worth, I’ve been in the underground for years and GL is a pleasure to communicate/deal with.

Ordered on monday and was in mail today so less then a week TD! Communication was super fast and great to deal with. Will be ordering more soon. Thanks man! Just wanted to share my positive experience.

Attachments

• 20211217_115553.jpg
    20211217_115553.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
GLA Re-Launch

I am excited to let you know that I will be launching Anabolics again very soon. I anticipate by the end of this month or just after New Years.

I have decided to take over the process of brewing and vialing to be sure I have complete control over the process. I have a mentor that has agreed to help me along the way if needed. He is very well known but asked me not to disclose who he is. He did ask that I let you know he is a sexy bastard though. That was his only stipulation.

Anyways, I have already brewed 5 compounds that look sexy AF and am waiting on raws for the rest. The raws I used were the raws I have already had tested (Test E, Test P, Mast E, NPP, and Tren A) New raws I plan to test before cooking.

I am currently using CSO as my carrier oil. Why CSO? I like CSO personally and it’s a little different from what everyone else is carrying. For those that don’t know, CSO is cottonseed oil and is what pharma uses. For me it is pip-less. I have already pinned everything I cooked and experienced zero pip. It’s a little thicker than mct but just warm it up if you need a faster flow.

My customers always have a say in what they would like to see so if the majority would prefer a different carrier, please speak up. Having multiple carrier oils is not in the plans currently but once I get going I am not opposed to it.

Another change is I will be moving away from caps. I am going to do suspensions. I plan to carry Var, Adrol, Dbol, and Winny.

I am open to adding others if there is a market for it.

One thing you can always count on from me is transparency and honesty. If I mess up, I fix it then best I can. I am still getting daily emails about aas so I am really excited to be able to do this for you guys.

I have bought all new glassware, stirrers and bottle top pumps. I will follow all cleaning/sterilization protocols to keep everything as professional and clean possible. I am using pre sterilized vials and stoppers. I am using the same labeling for oils. I will have to change the orals labeling though.

As soon as I have everything lined up I will officially launch (again). I appreciate you guys and your continued support with GH!
Let's go!!!!!!!!!