GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

With the shortage of BAC water available I have decided to produce and sell my own, .9% BA
$15 per bottle. I have produced a very large quantity of these. Once I run out of the brand name one I currently sell, these will be put in play. If you celebrate the New Year, have fun and be safe! .

Thanks guys.
F1510763-02ED-495B-92E8-16FF2D5E5FBA.png

With the shortage of BAC water available I have decided to produce and sell my own, .9% BA
$15 per bottle. I have produced a very large quantity of these. Once I run out of the brand name one I currently sell, these will be put in play. If you celebrate the New Year, have fun and be safe! .

Thanks guys.
View attachment 158109
I started making my own years ago cause I had a surplus of BA left from making Tren from finaplix carts :D and have just made it as needed ever since. Fun fact for the day

I started making my own years ago cause I had a surplus of BA left from making Tren from finaplix carts :D and have just made it as needed ever since. Fun fact for the day
Doesnt it sting? I made my own and it left welts. When you add BA to water, it is kind of like when you add oil to water there is a blob of Ba. Then do you shake it? To mix it?

I shook it and it stayed cloudy and hurt when pinned. How did you make your BAC?

Doesnt it sting? I made my own and it left welts. When you add BA to water, it is kind of like when you add oil to water there is a blob of Ba. Then do you shake it? To mix it?

I shook it and it stayed cloudy and hurt when pinned. How did you make your BAC?
After adding BA to sterile water boil for 60 seconds then run thru a syringe filter 0.02um. It has never been an issue.

Benzylalcohol has a solubility of 40 g/L in water at ambient temperatures, it should easily hold the 9 g/L you are aiming for.

R u sure u added the right amount I mean it's pretty simple but I've made it a few times and never cloudy and never left welts.

R u sure u added the right amount I mean it's pretty simple but I've made it a few times and never cloudy and never left welts.
Yes i added .09%. So for 30 mL- 2.7 mL.

When you added the ba, was there a bubble/layer of seperation in the vial? Where the ba sat on top of the water?

Like the way oil mixes with water. There is seperation.

When you added the ba, was there a bubble/layer of seperation in the vial? Where the ba sat on top of the water?

2.7mL of BA in 30mL total volume is 9%, not 0.9%. If your numbers are correct here you did 10x as much BA as you were supposed to.

God you are aweful with math, please dont ever go dosing some very potent drugs or whatever. You will get yourself killed.

No wonder it burned like lava fire
Yes i see now, i didnt do 30x.009 i did 30x.09. Makes sense.

Edit - actually wtf, what would be the correct amounts?

Because how do you do a percentage of .09% of 30 mL. Because i messed up above again.

for homebrewing 2% ba is easy. 30x.02

But wtf amount do you use for .09% ba.

Is it

30x.0009?
30x.009?

for homebrewing 2% ba is easy. 30x.02

But wtf amount do you use for .09% ba.

Is it

30x.0009?
30x.009?
You should be able to simplify this very, very easily. What’s 10% of 30mL? 3mL. Okay so what’s 1% of 30mL? 0.3mL. There you go. Now you’ve slightly overdosed the BA to account for human error, which we now know you ought to do.

Also this is why not everyone should homebrew lol