GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Yup. I have test results to post here in a little bit. Brewing as we speak. Still on Batch H for the GH

Batch I (eye) tested lower purity than H. No dimer.

Will post those results later as well
If I remember right you outsourced your brewing on the first try. Is this your first attempt at brewing on your own?

Have you posted any pics of your equipment? Have you laid out your process for these guys since this is admittedly your first time?
Are you using a weed tent with a fan for a clean room? Clearly there's some members who can't wait for you to get going but the fact that you have no experience brewing it seems the standard vetting stuff should be even more important.

Have you posted any pics of your equipment? Have you laid out your process for these guys since this is admittedly your first time?
Are you using a weed tent with a fan for a clean room? Clearly there's some members who can't wait for you to get going but the fact that you have no experience brewing it seems the standard vetting stuff should be even more important.
Cool. Let’s do it. I have no issue with that.

I use much of the same equipment from my other brewer which I purchased (scale, hot plates, a few pieces of glassware, clave)

I bought all new glassware as well which is washed well to remove oils (dirt) and the rinsed in tap water. Then rewashed in alconex then rinsed very well in de-io water. Then baked or claved (based on size) appropriately to sterilize.

All new bottle top pumps that are clave-able. These will be cleaned with a 70% iso alcohol solution and then claved. The pumps are dedicated to one compound only.

I use sterile bottle top filters (polypropylene)

I use pre sterilized vials and stoppers.
Bromo-butyl stoppers and superior flip caps.

I have a dedicated “clean room” set up specifically for this. The room is used for no other foot traffic (so definitely not a bathroom lol )

I use a laminar flow hood when vialing to minimize any risk of contamination between the time I dispense oil until stopper is put on (about 4 seconds).

I use usp grade bb, ba, and oil.A79EE124-D608-41C2-963E-7387C4EC7B47.jpegCE6B35C8-D71E-42B4-B255-3CBA2CA1D1CC.jpegF98821F1-B5CF-406D-9B92-155E81237285.jpeg

Process:
With a tared scale add raws to clean beaker.
Add bb to dissolve raws (bigger batches need slight heat) add oil and mix until It’s in solution. Add BA and spin for a few more minutes.
The bottle top filters do way better when the oils is warmer so it is filtered warm into a glass sterile media bottle(s).

Then a clean dispenser pump is used to fill sterile vials. A sterile stopper is inserted, then a cap is crimped with a Wheaton electric crimper.

Yes. I fuck chickens in my spare time. Man, just when I thought you would remain civilized. Tsk tsk.

I actually have stepped back and let you do your thing Bud. I’m glad that you actually have control over your operation now. You were just a middle man and I can respect that you are now behind the wheel. With that said, you are as green as they come when it comes to brewing. Members here will be running your first brew ever. This is the part where you get vetted. You know the drill. You shared pics of your lab and it seriously looks like a barn with plastic and chicken wire. You also didn’t share much of your lab here. Again, I really am in your corner here. The main thing you got going for you is your testing. That shows you truly want to be great and I respect that big time man. But, you had to of known something would get said about your lab looking like a chicken coop lmao

I actually have stepped back and let you do your thing Bud. I’m glad that you actually have control over your operation now. You were just a middle man and I can respect that you are now behind the wheel. With that said, you are as green as they come when it comes to brewing. Members here will be running your first brew ever. This is the part where you get vetted. You know the drill. You shared pics of your lab and it seriously looks like a barn with plastic and chicken wire. You also didn’t share much of your lab here. Again, I really am in your corner here. The main thing you got going for you is your testing. That shows you truly want to be great and I respect that big time man. But, you had to of known something would get said about your lab looking like a chicken coop lmao
Have you ever actually seen a flow hood…in real life?

Have you ever actually seen a flow hood…in real life?

I have not. Ok I’m starting to understand… the chicken wire is necessary to keep the plastic in place?

While we’re asking question I gotta ask, how many splinters have you got in that room?

I have not. Ok I’m starting to understand… the chicken wire is necessary to keep the plastic in place?

While we’re asking question I gotta ask, how many splinters have you got in that room?
It’s actually super fancy laminate paneling. My old iPhone camera is about as good as my last batch of Deca. There is no chicken wire. It is just a dumb design on the plastic. That pastic, along with the 4 foot filter mimics a clean work are for dust free operation. 3F680EA2-8F6E-4020-AC66-E2D68F7BE6AC.jpeg

Will all new raw batches be tested before brewing and results posted?

What finished oils do you plan on testing on new raw batches, if any?

Will there be reimbursement for customer bloodwork and/or product testing?

It’s actually super fancy laminate paneling. My old iPhone camera is about as good as my last batch of Deca. There is no chicken wire. It is just a dumb design on the plastic. That pastic, along with the 4 foot filter mimics a clean work are for dust free operation. View attachment 158200

Hell, that’s boujee.

Man, I am not the guy to vet a new lab as I don’t brew and know the dos and don’ts. Kinda well played that since you are 63 pages in that the guys who do won’t come in to vet as this isn’t a new thread. I’m not stating to start a new thread. It’s just the way the cookie crumbled. Just hope some here can chime on their thoughts.

Good luck to you @GoodLyfe. You and I have a history but I wish you the best and really hope you do well.

For the record… I will never let this quote below die

I fuck chickens in my spare time.

Are you planning on sending your finished off for testing? What incentive are you offering for blind testing?
Same testing incentives as I did before.
$100 credit for uncapped bloods
$200 credit for HPLC

Yea man. I already posted some results of my finished testing a few posts above. All were within 2% label claim with the exception of Mast E which is within 5%

Hell, that’s boujee.

Man, I am not the guy to vet a new lab as I don’t brew and know the dos and don’ts. Kinda well played that since you are 63 pages in that the guys who do won’t come in to vet as this isn’t a new thread. I’m not stating to start a new thread. It’s just the way the cookie crumbled. Just hope some here can chime on their thoughts.

Good luck to you @GoodLyfe. You and I have a history but I wish you the best and really hope you do well.

For the record… I will never let this quote below die
If that’s all you remember me by at least I will live in your head rent free for the rest of your life :) :)

If I start a new thread I will be be-headed. Since I stayed in my own thread, I am being chastised for not starting a new one. It’s a lose-lose situation.

Thanks man. As you know I have always tried to do right and fix any mistake that were known and will continue that MO