GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I’ve used CSO before and really liked it. It seemed like it pinned quicker and smoother than MCT, and I like MCT.

You obviously never pinned one or the other. GL had complaints of pip in the past due to his brewer using MCT. Not necessarily because mct causes pip more so than cso but because mct is a thinner oil and most members push to hard/fast on the pin which causes some uncomfort/pip.

My prescription testosterone is in cso and it’s a great oil for trt but I wouldn’t enjoy it as much if I was pinning a lot 3x a week. That’s just my opinion and preference tho. Both are great but one is thin and travels faster while the other isn’t/doesn’t.

You obviously never pinned one or the other. GL had complaints of pip in the past due to his brewer using MCT. Not necessarily because mct causes pip more so than cso but because mct is a thinner oil and most members push to hard/fast on the pin which causes some uncomfort/pip.

My prescription testosterone is in cso and it’s a great oil for trt but I wouldn’t enjoy it as much if I was pinning a lot 3x a week. That’s just my opinion and preference tho. Both are great.
I promise I’ve pinned both lol but ok.

LETS FUCKING GO. GOODLYFE IS BACK.
I’m still running his old test as trt btw @B Ware which uses the mct and only get pip if it’s cold af. BUT ANYWAYS LETS GOOOO I CAN FINALLY BUY WOOO

I’ll gets some labs on test / mast too guys and comment on the use ASAP guys. His GH is the tits so sine he can get that right consistently I have no doubt in his oils. Just ready to start.

No doubt he'll get his 1st ever brew right because he's sold good gh? Makes perfect sense. Even though the master brewer he initially used had problems figuring out how to properly crimp.

No doubt he'll get his 1st ever brew right because he's sold good gh? Makes perfect sense. Even though the master brewer he initially used had problems figuring out how to properly crimp.
This place has gotten softer than Drake swaddled in a fleece blanket.

So far so good :)

I am not going to get into the old issues. That’s done and over with.

MCT suuuuucks. Every starter UGL uses MCT I’m sick seeing it. CSO is what a lot of pharma use anyway.
Amen! I can’t understand the MCT craze. Been using CSO with pharma test for years. Flows through a 29 g slin just as well as MCT in my experience. And most ugl MCT gives me pip where CSO doesn’t.

Amen! I can’t understand the MCT craze. Been using CSO with pharma test for years. Flows through a 29 g slin just as well as MCT in my experience. And most ugl MCT gives me pip where CSO doesn’t.

00428BDB-2808-49AE-A95E-8279AFB4A05B.gif

Shhh or stfu. No one takes you seriously. How could they, with the name you dubbed yourself. You are this places biggest gear whore. Sources biggest cheerleader. For instance, you’ve been around a while but here you are to jump on GL’s first ever brew. Idiot. The old guard and members that have been around have gotten smarter with time and know that you never jump on a new source without waiting it out to see how it goes. Not you though. You are always the first in line. Seriously, you look foolish.

By the way, pharmaceutical companies use Cso because it is made to be used in small amounts like 1ml or less at a time. Once you start pinning more volume and more frequently you will not like cso as much and will be more prone to lumps. Cso oil is also more toxic and is known to cause infertility. Mct is a newer injection oil and came after cso was in use but I wouldn’t be surprised if pharmaceutical companies eventually moved to using it due to it being much healthier.

Still on Batch H

Weird as as the post below you were replying to someone asking about your aas. You said you’d be posting those labs with batch i results later with the aas results “as well”. You posted the aas results but it’s been a week and still no hgh results. I get that you are probably not happy and have probably resent another sample but the only thing you’ve had going for you is your transparency and testing so don’t stop now. Do as you will. It’s your results but again, you said you were going to and didn’t. Not a good restart imo. Looks as if you are hiding something and makes you look dishonest. Hell, they are probably pretty decent results but it’s still not right to say you were going to share them and not

Yup. I have test results to post here in a little bit. Brewing as we speak. Still on Batch H for the GH

Batch I (eye) tested lower purity than H. No dimer.

Will post those results later as well

Weird as as the post below you were replying to someone asking about your aas. You said you’d be posting those labs with batch i results later with the aas results “as well”. You posted the aas results but it’s been a week and still no hgh results. I get that you are probably not happy and have probably resent another sample but the only thing you’ve had going for you is your transparency and testing so don’t stop now. Do as you will. It’s your results but again, you said you were going to and didn’t. Not a good restart imo. Looks as if you are hiding something and makes you look dishonest. Hell, they are probably pretty decent results but it’s still not right to say you were going to share them and not

Yea, super duper weird man. :rolleyes:

Name one time I have ever scammed anyone or did someone dirty without fixing it?

Name one time I ever tried to pull a fast one on anyone?
Just because you took the meaning of the word “later” to me “today” doesn’t mean I am hiding anything.

I will post the results for Batch I when I am closer to selling them. Also, keep in mind the date I said I had the gh results. It would be pretty foolish of me to post a gh report that is dated AFTER the date I said I had results.

I am glad you are “pulling for me” though. Lmao.

View attachment 158442

Shhh or stfu. No one takes you seriously. How could they, with the name you dubbed yourself. You are this places biggest gear whore. Sources biggest cheerleader. For instance, you’ve been around a while but here you are to jump on GL’s first ever brew. Idiot. The old guard and members that have been around have gotten smarter with time and know that you never jump on a new source without waiting it out to see how it goes. Not you though. You are always the first in line. Seriously, you look foolish.

By the way, pharmaceutical companies use Cso because it is made to be used in small amounts like 1ml or less at a time. Once you start pinning more volume and more frequently you will not like cso as much and will be more prone to lumps. Cso oil is also more toxic and is known to cause infertility. Mct is a newer injection oil and came after cso was in use but I wouldn’t be surprised if pharmaceutical companies eventually moved to using it due to it being much healthier.
All injectables carry a level of toxins. Every single one

Also, keep in mind the date I said I had the gh results

You know me better than that. Of course I will definitely keep the date in mind. Wasn’t the point. When addressing a question about your aas you stated that you would be posting those results and your new hgh batch results later as well. Again, your results, do as you will. I’m just one who enjoys seeing testing and finds it odd when a source says he will post them but then becomes reluctant to.

Not sure what’s up with the, “name the one times”. I mean I could name a bunch of one times where you’ve shit the bed if you’d like? One day I’ll even be like, remember that one time that GL came in here and sold gear from the first time he ever brewed out of a chicken coop looking lab. Lol

I am glad you are “pulling for me” though. Lmao.

I really tried. Stepped back and let you do your thing. Every post I’ve made you’ve been a snarky prick. The one thing you will notice about the sources who do make it here, they keep it professional. Your stay won’t be pleasant. Hope you don’t shit the bed, repeatedly again