GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I really tried. Stepped back and let you do your thing. Every post I’ve made you’ve been a snarky prick. The one thing you will notice about the sources who do make it here, they keep it professional. Your stay won’t be pleasant.

Have an awesome weekend dude.

Yea, super duper weird man. :rolleyes:

Name one time I have ever scammed anyone or did someone dirty without fixing it?

Name one time I ever tried to pull a fast one on anyone?
Just because you took the meaning of the word “later” to me “today” doesn’t mean I am hiding anything.

I will post the results for Batch I when I am closer to selling them. Also, keep in mind the date I said I had the gh results. It would be pretty foolish of me to post a gh report that is dated AFTER the date I said I had results.

I am glad you are “pulling for me” though. Lmao.
He wasn’t accusing you of scamming anyone. You’re defending yourself against a charge that nobody has levied. That’s interesting.

“I’ll post results when I’m closer to selling them” means you have the results right now but for whatever reason you’re withholding that information. That’s also interesting. A keen eye for these things might even speculate that your results weren’t good—suppliers in China can be flakey, it happens—and you’re scrambling to line up and test a new shipment that you hope is better. But of course I have no such keen eye, so I’m certainly not saying that. Sure, others may be. Who’s to say what someone is thinking at any time? If only there was some way to properly communicate what was happening and ensure that both your customers AND your critics could be well informed of the situation. Alas, no such mechanism exists. Oh well.

He wasn’t accusing you of scamming anyone. You’re defending yourself against a charge that nobody has levied. That’s interesting.

“I’ll post results when I’m closer to selling them” means you have the results right now but for whatever reason you’re withholding that information. That’s also interesting. A keen eye for these things might even speculate that your results weren’t good—suppliers in China can be flakey, it happens—and you’re scrambling to line up and test a new shipment that you hope is better. But of course I have no such keen eye, so I’m certainly not saying that. Sure, others may be. Who’s to say what someone is thinking at any time? If only there was some way to properly communicate what was happening and ensure that both your customers AND your critics could be well informed of the situation. Alas, no such mechanism exists. Oh well.
I understand that train of thought. Allow me to explain things from my side.

From a sources side of things you don’t quite understand how much extra work this involves to release results before you are ready to sell something. I will have 50 extra emails a day to reply to because people will ask which Batch is currently being offered. Not everyone is on the forums to see what’s happening from day to day. But many of these people still communicate with other board members and info travels very quickly in the aas world.

By not having the results out yet for the next batch means less time replying to fruitless emails and more time filling and packing orders on a batch that is still being offered.

1) I already stated they tested lower than the current batch

2) I already stated I had the results as of a certain date.

You know what I could have done? Kept testing until I got a good result and kept my mouth shut until then. But what I did instead was give everyone a heads up as to what was happening. That’s disclosure. That’s professional.

Just because I didn’t post a physical copy of the result means nothing other than I will do it when my business says it’s time to do it.

Thanks for the perspective man, I do appreciate it.

Oh, and yes 100% Chinese suppliers are extremely flakey and all over the place with product testing. Sorry I missed that in the initial post.

I understand that train of thought. Allow me to explain things from my side.

From a sources side of things you don’t quite understand how much extra work this involves to release results before you are ready to sell something. I will have 50 extra emails a day to reply to because people will ask which Batch is currently being offered. Not everyone is on the forums to see what’s happening from day to day. But many of these people still communicate with other board members and info travels very quickly in the aas world.

By not having the results out yet for the next batch means less time replying to fruitless emails and more time filling and packing orders on a batch that is still being offered.

1) I already stated they tested lower than the current batch

2) I already stated I had the results as of a certain date.

You know what I could have done? Kept testing until I got a good result and kept my mouth shut until then. But what I did instead was give everyone a heads up as to what was happening. That’s disclosure. That’s professional.

Just because I didn’t post a physical copy of the result means nothing other than I will do it when my business says it’s time to do it.

Thanks for the perspective man, I do appreciate it.
Perfectly adequate explanation. That is not an unreasonable position to take. It’s helpful for you to lay it out like that.

View attachment 158442

Shhh or stfu. No one takes you seriously. How could they, with the name you dubbed yourself. You are this places biggest gear whore. Sources biggest cheerleader. For instance, you’ve been around a while but here you are to jump on GL’s first ever brew. Idiot. The old guard and members that have been around have gotten smarter with time and know that you never jump on a new source without waiting it out to see how it goes. Not you though. You are always the first in line. Seriously, you look foolish.

By the way, pharmaceutical companies use Cso because it is made to be used in small amounts like 1ml or less at a time. Once you start pinning more volume and more frequently you will not like cso as much and will be more prone to lumps. Cso oil is also more toxic and is known to cause infertility. Mct is a newer injection oil and came after cso was in use but I wouldn’t be surprised if pharmaceutical companies eventually moved to using it due to it being much healthier.
And who the fuck are you? You created an account to diss brewly and GL. You offered nothing else in your lame existence here on meso.

If I had to guess I’d say your are big bald bearded loser…..the only loser in history to manage to get censored from an uncensored board.

Now take your 13 pathetic posts and fuck right off.

Posting bloodwork on 4iu daily purchased mid November, gh serum was 3 hours after 10 iu and was done a couple days after the igf1. I was initially concerned because I was using this for injury recovery while taking a break from lifting and I wasn't getting the usual sides of water retention and hand numbness like before but needless to say I'm happy with the results!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220107-144217_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220107-144217_Chrome.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 54
And who the fuck are you? You created an account to diss brewly and GL. You offered nothing else in your lame existence here on meso.

If I had to guess I’d say your are big bald bearded loser…..the only loser in history to manage to get censored from an uncensored board.

New member and low posts or not, he was spot on about you.

I’m sly devil Mr. jackmeoff. Of course you would disrespect a member like bbbg now that he’s not here. Classic. Low post count or not I did nail you. You are a source cheerleader and gear whore. Nothing more needs to be said. When someone uses one of those terms you are their first thought. We’ve come to accept it. You’ve been this way since you got here. You will always be that guy. You should be embarrassed that a member with such a low post count has actually done something for harm reduction while you are the reason why guys like me or needed.

Cool. Let’s do it. I have no issue with that.

I use much of the same equipment from my other brewer which I purchased (scale, hot plates, a few pieces of glassware, clave)

I bought all new glassware as well which is washed well to remove oils (dirt) and the rinsed in tap water. Then rewashed in alconex then rinsed very well in de-io water. Then baked or claved (based on size) appropriately to sterilize.

All new bottle top pumps that are clave-able. These will be cleaned with a 70% iso alcohol solution and then claved. The pumps are dedicated to one compound only.

I use sterile bottle top filters (polypropylene)

I use pre sterilized vials and stoppers.
Bromo-butyl stoppers and superior flip caps.

I have a dedicated “clean room” set up specifically for this. The room is used for no other foot traffic (so definitely not a bathroom lol )

I use a laminar flow hood when vialing to minimize any risk of contamination between the time I dispense oil until stopper is put on (about 4 seconds).

I use usp grade bb, ba, and oil.View attachment 158197View attachment 158198View attachment 158199
I could be mistaken, but your flow hood looks like vertical flow instead of horizontal. Your flow should be horizontal for making your gear.

New member and low posts or not, he was spot on about you.
One view of my post history will prove both of you wrong.

I both critique and praise sources accordingly. One good review on meso and you like to paint that person with a broad brush.

I do cheer new sources! Because I wish they do well. It’s in the consumers interest that sources do well. Competition is the reason we no longer have to wait 6 weeks for 50% under dosed gear at 300% the price we pay today. Isn’t that harm reduction?

But it’s not about harm reduction with the meso basement dwellers. It’s about an agenda. And your bull in a China shop approach to suppressing sources is outdated , transparent and no longer working.

Now you can kindly fuck right off!

Last edited:
One view of my post history will prove both of you wrong.

I both critique and praise sources accordingly. One good review on meso and you like to paint that person with a broad brush.

I do cheer new sources! Because I wish they do well. It’s in the consumers interest that sources do well. Competition is the reason we no longer have to wait 6 weeks for 50% under dosed gear at 300% the price we pay today. Isn’t that harm reduction?

But it’s not about harm reduction with the meso basement dwellers. It’s about an agenda. And your bull in a China shop approach to suppressing sources is outdated , transparent and no longer working.

Now you can kindly fuck right off!
Lmao, you’ve pulled this bullshit with every jack off source that’s been here. The funniest one I remember was you cheering on Pristine when he came back for the 4th time after ghosting Meso. You were right there on your knees with mouth wide open waiting for that Pristine load to gush all over your face and mouth, like a little source cum whore. It’s pretty much all you’ve ever been, though LATELY I’ve actually seen comments of substance from you. But for the most part, based on your past behavior, the nickname “Slurpee” would be most appropriate for your time here, as I believe there hasn’t been one source here you haven’t deep throated and swallowed.

I hope everyone is doing well! Summer is almost here for us Northern folks !

Updated bloods compensation.
This has been my standard for some time now but I am not on this board very much so I figured I should post it up for the guys/gals using me here on meso. I appreciate your business

I offer a free kit for blood testing. To claim the freebie you must include a GH Serum blood test of the same batch you are running along with your IGF score. Yes, Serum and IGF for the free kit.

I will offer a 75 credit for Serum test alone.

Here is the reason for the Serum alongside the IGF.

If you have a high serum score and low IGF score we know the GH you are using is most likey good but you may not be converting efficiently to IGF-1 for any number of reasons. It could be due to diet, other compounds, liver issues, etc… There are many variables that can effect IGF values.

If the serum score is low we can already presume the IGF will be low for obvious reasons. If that ever happens I will address that issue accordingly. I don't anticipate it ever will due to batch testing.

GH Serum - 10iu injected 3 hours before blood draw. Preferably fasted.

IGF-1 - Draw bloods anytime after 3 weeks on a structured and consistent dose.

It’s usually a good idea to have a baseline IGF done as well so you know your levels before hoping on GH. You may find out you don’t really even need to be on GH if you already have great natty levels
Hi GL, I just want to make sure this applies? I was thinking of doing it in a couple of weeks. I am on 2IU twice a day, every day.

Thanks!