GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I really appreciate the quality, service, and delivery speed. I received in within days.

since I am posting.
I had carpal tunnel the first week(I started high at 2/2) I did skip a day(havent since), but it went away.

Even for sleep quality I would use this. my wife and I love it.

Lmao, you’ve pulled this bullshit with every jack off source that’s been here. The funniest one I remember was you cheering on Pristine when he came back for the 4th time after ghosting Meso. You were right there on your knees with mouth wide open waiting for that Pristine load to gush all over your face and mouth, like a little source cum whore. It’s pretty much all you’ve ever been, though LATELY I’ve actually seen comments of substance from you. But for the most part, based on your past behavior, the nickname “Slurpee” would be most appropriate for your time here, as I believe there hasn’t been one source here you haven’t deep throated and swallowed.

Can you imagine Jack’s collection of aas? I bet dude has every source under the rainbows gear. It’s got to suck to jump on a source when they immediately hit the scene and then see within a few weeks that they shit the bed and got run off with their tail between their legs. Jack just keeps on tho. He never learns. Sly Devil was right on when he said that everyone should sit back and see how these things play out. That is obvious for nearly anyone that has spent time here but then there’s Jack. Don’t be a Jack aka cheerleader, gear whore, Slurpee

Can you imagine Jack’s collection of aas? I bet dude has every source under the rainbows gear. It’s got to suck to jump on a source when they immediately hit the scene and then see within a few weeks that they shit the bed and got run off with their tail between their legs. Jack just keeps on tho. He never learns. Sly Devil was right on when he said that everyone should sit back and see how these things play out. That is obvious for nearly anyone that has spent time here but then there’s Jack. Don’t be a Jack aka cheerleader, gear whore, Slurpee
I imagine Slurpee looking through his cute essential oils bag with his trophies of gear he’s collected along the way from each source he sucked and swallowed for, admiring some, while others feeling a sense of shame for, like R&R. Nonetheless, he proceeds to his bathroom and gives himself a thumbs up in his mirror and affirms himself: “this was all for you baby boi!” as he wipes off his chin from Trips.

Last edited:
I really appreciate the quality, service, and delivery speed. I received in within days.

since I am posting.
I had carpal tunnel the first week(I started high at 2/2) I did skip a day(havent since), but it went away.

Even for sleep quality I would use this. my wife and I love it.
Very cool man. Happy you guys are enjoying it!

16 weeks, 2256.1

What’s your history? Like do you have past labs of how you respond? Is this typical for you to score at a 4x range? Are you pleased with the results?

Not so long ago the pitch forks would be out right now as there was a doctor here that said everyone should score close to the 10x. That’s true for some but that’s about it. I generally process in the 8x range but I know many who are poor responders. Can’t really go off of someone’s labs without knowing their history

Thanks for sharing!

What’s your history? Like do you have past labs of how you respond? Is this typical for you to score at a 4x range? Are you pleased with the results?

Not so long ago the pitch forks would be out right now as there was a doctor here that said everyone should score close to the 10x. That’s true for some but that’s about it. I generally process in the 8x range but I know many who are poor responders. Can’t really go off of someone’s labs without knowing their history
I respond low to test so i was expecting results like this. 300mg test E gives me 1300-1500ngdl.

My test multiplier goes down as the dosage goes up. I always assumed everyone’s did and it was just a diminishing returns thing. On TRTish I’d be @ 8-9Xish but on cycle I’d usually only be 5Xish.

I got some of @GoodLyfe new batch of testosterone prop and so far I’ve had zero pip or inflammation. Typically when I use propionate I’d tend to have post injection pain and inflammation for a few days after injecting so far his product is working as it should and will get bloods checked shortly

Weeks 1 - 3: 500mg/week of Test E split MWF + 12.5mg Aromasin Post Injection

Week 4 - 6: 500mg/week of Test C split MWF + 12.5mg Aromasin Post Injection. I switched to Test C due to extremely bad PIP from the Test E. I experienced zero PIP from the Test C.

Week 7: Increased to 750mg/week of Test C split MWF
+ 12.5mg Aromasin Post Injection

Week 8: 750mg/week of Test E split MWF + 12.5mg Aromasin Post Injection. I unfortunately had to switch back to Test E because the 3 vials left of my Test C were all defective. I got rubber from the stopper in two vials after the first draw, and the crimp on the third vial was trash, so the stopper came off the vial. I was pretty disappointed.

Week 9 (Current Week): Dropped back to 500mg/week of Test E split MWF. I dropped the dose because my blood pressure has been a bit high. I also reduced my dose of aromasin.

I got a blood test on 1/14/22 48hrs post injection.
Total Testosterone: 2574
Free Testosterone: 856.1
SHBG: 15.4
Estradiol Ultrasensitive: 19

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-095150_Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-095150_Office.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 20220110_111001.jpg
    20220110_111001.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 59
  • 20220110_102218.jpg