GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I prefer liquids if it’s something I want to dose differently. I use Provion as part of trt (my free r is usually in the gutter otherwise. I take smaller doses weekly and it works really well for me. I’ve used Tbol in liquid form too in the past.

My test multiplier goes down as the dosage goes up. I always assumed everyone’s did and it was just a diminishing returns thing. On TRTish I’d be @ 8-9Xish but on cycle I’d usually only be 5Xish.
Not that it matters, but this happens to me, too. It is not a linear progression for me. I have tested low and high with the same gear, and the multiplier is higher on low dose and lower on high dose.

I prefer liquids if it’s something I want to dose differently. I use Provion as part of trt (my free r is usually in the gutter otherwise. I take smaller doses weekly and it works really well for me. I’ve used Tbol in liquid form too in the past.
Is that something that he has carried as an oral suspension? It's not on the list now.

Is that something that he has carried as an oral suspension? It's not on the list now.
No, unfortunately. I looked when I saw he was carrying liquid orals now too. I was hoping it would be on the list. My previous source for it is. gone unfortunately.

There probably won’t be a huge demand. Tbol is probably the one oral that never gets a lot of attention on someone’s list, and imo rightfully so. There’s a few guys who like it but majority of people I talk to say tbol sucks lol
Thanks man. I appreciate the dose of reality. Provi?

Batch I will be in play soon. Discounted price based on slightly lower purity. No dimer.

Post in thread 'GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing'
GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing
Things looking better with the testing, I also see you offer credit for bloods and hplc testing. Many of us will be watching to see how you handle any product or customer service issues, better not be like the ding a Ling dao rep.

So members here are aware, what's your typical TA? I sure hope better than Triple B.

Things looking better with the testing, I also see you offer credit for bloods and hplc testing. Many of us will be watching to see how you handle any product or customer service issues, better not be like the ding a Ling dao rep.

So members here are aware, what's your typical TA? I sure hope better than Triple B.
I ordered a couple weeks ago and had my pack within 3 days.

Hey Tired and Hot. Thanks man, I appreciate the positivity.

Currently all packs ships within 24 hours. If you order Saturday AM I can occasionally get that out same day but most likely weekend packs ship on Monday. If my volume doubles I may need 48 hours to ship. It takes some time to make sure the oils are packed professionally and safely. I will keep customers updated as far as what to expect though. Either way, people will know what the status of their order is.

Last edited: