GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Things looking better with the testing, I also see you offer credit for bloods and hplc testing. Many of us will be watching to see how you handle any product or customer service issues, better not be like the ding a Ling dao rep.

So members here are aware, what's your typical TA? I sure hope better than Triple B.
His ta is really good I typically receive my order 3-4 days after payment. Tbh you can’t beat that

Things looking better with the testing, I also see you offer credit for bloods and hplc testing. Many of us will be watching to see how you handle any product or customer service issues, better not be like the ding a Ling dao rep.

So members here are aware, what's your typical TA? I sure hope better than Triple B.
3 days as well. Very quick email responses, and shipped out quick as well. Quicker TA than most domestic.

It can't be longer than Stan's, that's for sure. He's almost international ta time.

Is any issue with stoppers/vials resolved with the new bottles? Reading back through the thread I saw some people had problems but that was before you were brewing and vialing your own stuff?

Is any issue with stoppers/vials resolved with the new bottles? Reading back through the thread I saw some people had problems but that was before you were brewing and vialing your own stuff?
Yes sir, all those issues have been resolved. Yes again, I am head of ops now. I cannot promise perfection but I can promise my best, and if any issues arise I will take care of them promptly and professionally.