GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but anyone got any feedback on cottonseed oil?
I like mct over gso because it's thinner, easier to push through. I've never had issues with either, just prefer mct slightly.
How does cottonseed fare?
Cottonseed is generally what Pharma uses, e.g., West-ward (Hikma).

Cottonseed is generally what Pharma uses, e.g., West-ward (Hikma).
ya I thought I remember seeing it used with some pharma stuff. But when I got a little juice in the rig, the thicker shit makes me shake and move the needle around more pushing it in, and I bend pins more and just like the thinner stuff.

and I'm not looking to play the heat up the oil game either. I just like stuff to be simple.

dang.

@GoodLyfe any chance you'll ever brew an mct line?
Based on current sales volume probably not, business is plentiful. But if I get 100 people asking for mct, I will consider.

I did ask people their preference before I brewed and there want any real feedback so I stuck with cso.

Also, I predict you will notice zero difference in flow rates between gso/mct/cso if you heat the oil a little. Sure, people have a preference but don’t let .0000001 ml per minute difference steer you away from cso. My opinion, naturally.

Also, I predict you will notice zero difference in flow rates between gso/mct/cso if you heat the oil a little. Sure, people have a preference but don’t let .0000001 ml per minute difference steer you away from cso. My opinion, naturally.

This is false. There’s definitely a difference in flow rates whether warm or not. Cso > Gso > mct on the thickness scale. Most warm their oil even if it’s mct. I know I do. You are not going to get the same experience with warm cso as you would with warm mct. This is coming from a guy who uses cottonseed 2x a week for trt and has done so for years. Even when warming cso it leaves a lump under the skin at times. Doesn’t hurt or have pip but it just takes a bit longer to absorb.

CSO is a great oil. It’s just thick. Yes, you can thin it a bit with heat but don’t expect it to be mct.

I k ow it’s been said 100x not to use water to hear the oil. If I were to use a candle warmer, how long should I leave it on there? Gonna be pinning 1.5ml at a time and hate when it takes forever.

This is false. There’s definitely a difference in flow rates whether warm or not. Cso > Gso > mct on the thickness scale. Most warm their oil even if it’s mct. I know I do. You are not going to get the same experience with warm cso as you would with warm mct. This is coming from a guy who uses cottonseed 2x a week for trt and has done so for years. Even when warming cso it leaves a lump under the skin at times. Doesn’t hurt or have pip but it just takes a bit longer to absorb.

CSO is a great oil. It’s just thick. Yes, you can thin it a bit with heat but don’t expect it to be mct.
Thanks for sharing your personal experience man. I use script trt cso as well, 7 years for me. Your experience is not the same as my experience.

Now, if I mess with mct in ANY amount I am gonna have issues with it. It’s pretty interesting how we each differ in tolerance, pip, sides, etc..

I k ow it’s been said 100x not to use water to hear the oil. If I were to use a candle warmer, how long should I leave it on there? Gonna be pinning 1.5ml at a time and hate when it takes forever.
A full bottle will take more time to heat than an 1/2 full bottle. I just feel the glass and when it feels warm to the touch I go for it. Candle warmers for the win.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your personal experience man. I use script trt cso as well, 7 years for me. Your experience is not the same as my experience.

Now, if I mess with mct in ANY amount I am gonna have issues with it. It’s pretty interesting how we each differ in tolerance, pip, sides, etc..

Very true. Everyone has their preference. Most of your bad reviews with your previous oils in mct was due to the oil being thinner and members we’re not accustomed to using less pressure while pinning it. I clearly remember you and I stating that so it’s a bit odd that you say all have the same flow rate now. Also odd for a source who can’t use ANY amount of mct to have sold nothing but mct products. Anywho, you’re not going to make everyone happy Bud. Some had pip with mct and some like myself are like, why you using that thicc shit man. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

I'm a simple man, I just don't like to add another step to injecting. I just want to jump out the shower, draw, pin and be on my way. Only time I've warmed anything was crashed gear.

Very true. Everyone has their preference. Most of your bad reviews with your previous oils in mct was due to the oil being thinner and members we’re not accustomed to using less pressure while pinning it. I clearly remember you and I stating that so it’s a bit odd that you say all have the same flow rate now. Also odd for a source who can’t use ANY amount of mct to have sold nothing but mct products. Anywho, you’re not going to make everyone happy Bud. Some had pip with mct and some like myself are like, why you using that thicc shit man. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
I am saying CSO can flow very fast and smooth just like mct if the cso is heated. It’s not even really worth either of our time debating honestly, lol.

I didn’t choose the carrier oil for the last brewer. It didn’t matter much to me what the carrier was. Like many people, I have quite a large stockpile of various oils from different sources (mostly private) I have accumulated over the last decade I am/was able to use. But now that I am behind the beakers, I get to choose what I like :)

You are absolutely right, someone is always going to want something different no matter what.

I'm a simple man, I just don't like to add another step to injecting. I just want to jump out the shower, draw, pin and be on my way. Only time I've warmed anything was crashed gear.
I hear you man, I do.

It would cost me about $8-10 grand to add another line in mct. Raws, vials, stoppers/caps, and testing. It all adds up very quickly.

what gauge needle are you using if you don't mind me asking? I use a 25 and the first few times when I started i was nervous and shook but never bad enough to bend a pin.

Say, for anyone questioning this niggas products I’m telling you he’s the truth. Go back and look at my bloods and comments. I been messing with GL for several months on GH and AAS. Orals and oils are good. Little problems with stoppers a while back but he fixed the issue and replaced my products immediately. I didn’t and don’t just have money to blow on stuff, so of course I was kind of skeptical at first, but dude has been straightforward on all his dealings and I honestly can’t say I’ve seen another source this professional with legit products. I’m waiting for touch down now. I will post when I receive.

i know i can't be the only one.

220px-AliG-Harv.jpg

what gauge needle are you using if you don't mind me asking? I use a 25 and the first few times when I started i was nervous and shook but never bad enough to bend a pin.
27g 1/2"
That's probably the other part of it, I use 27g for my delts and VG so they thin.
I rarely pin glute but I use 25g 1-1/2" and last time I did, I bent that too.

27g 1/2"
That's probably the other part of it, I use 27g for my delts and VG so they thin.
I rarely pin glute but I use 25g 1-1/2" and last time I did, I bent that too.
I am pretty new to this but 1 1/2" seems really long. I use 5/8 for all of them. Left quad then right quag then right glute. Can't do left glute because my left hand is not coordinated enough.

Npp shouldn't crash. I cant speak for everyone but no pip for me.

So which is it? Above you had absolutely no issue with mct. You made several comments just like this one but below you stated you can’t use any mct or you have issues. Were are you lying back then when you told members you were using your mct products with no issues or are you lying now when you say if you use mct you have issues?

Now, if I mess with mct in ANY amount I am gonna have issues with it.

I noticed a pattern a while back where you are constantly contradict yourself. It occurs when you get called out on something. If I had more time this beautiful morning I would post many more instances here. Such as where you have stated many times you had full control over your brewer’s operation but have said differently as of late. Or how you told members the pip they had from your mct was because they weren’t use to taking the thin oil but yesterday stated that the flow rates are the same as your cso. A decade of accumulated gear, 7 years of cso trt? You’ve said differently in the past. Please just stop! You look foolish and the lies are adding up.

You aren’t fooling anyone and you sound pretty dumb stating you are a ugl who had to buy his oils from other ugl because you couldn’t use your own oil products.

Just sayin, I pin GL oils with a 29g on my shoulders, goes through fine. Never heated Andy thing. Never in the past 7 years have I noticed any difference in carrier oils