GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I wouldn't do this just for the risk of plastic leeching into the oil. I may be over cautious though.

What I do is transfer the oil into insulin syringes, put back in the wrapper, and set in some almost boiling water for a minute.

Pins super easy and I can put the oil all different locations on my body
Lmfao you’re worried about plastic leeching then in the same sentence you talk about boiling your syringes lol wtf. Sounds like a great idea man, If it doesn’t leech in boiling water you’ll at least get some extra h2o in that syringe to pin. Gotta stay hydrated

Hey all,
I just want to report that my TA time was 48 hours!!! Literally sent btc on Thursday around 230. Just got here at 3 on Saturday. Man, things are waaaaay better than they used to be lol. Thanks GL!!!!!

Lmfao you’re worried about plastic leeching then in the same sentence you talk about boiling your syringes lol wtf. Sounds like a great idea man, If it doesn’t leech in boiling water you’ll at least get some extra h2o in that syringe to pin. Gotta stay hydrated
No just really hot water it's not boiling like I said and it's sitting in their wrappers never had water go into the syringe? That's dumb af

Do you trust Empower?

My doctor sure does and I know a few that take their testosterone and score as they should on blood work. I trust that when I pay them that I’m going to get my product and that it is indeed deca in the vial. As far as is it dosed/made to meet the label claim, I want to think so but I do have doubts after reading about other compound pharmacies. I’m actually thinking of sending it off for testing.

Do they have any test results (likely conducted via the US labs they'll have access to) available on request? Their product lineup is certainly amazing.

I wouldn't do this just for the risk of plastic leeching into the oil. I may be over cautious though.

What I do is transfer the oil into insulin syringes, put back in the wrapper, and set in some almost boiling water for a minute.

Pins super easy and I can put the oil all different locations on my body
I’m sorry guys if you slide didn’t understand my sarcasm, I repeat do not actually use a bic lighter do heat up your oils lol

I’m sorry guys if you slide didn’t understand my sarcasm, I repeat do not actually use a bic lighter do heat up your oils lol
I just pin the oil from the vial into a spoon with an 18g then use a lighter to heat the bottom of the spoon. Then I draw it up with an insulin syringe and pin it directly into my nut sack so the testosterone is spread equally through my body

I just pin the oil from the vial into a spoon with an 18g then use a lighter to heat the bottom of the spoon. Then I draw it up with an insulin syringe and pin it directly into my nut sack so the testosterone is spread equally through my body
Do you wait for the oil to cool off or just full send?

My doctor sure does and I know a few that take their testosterone and score as they should on blood work. I trust that when I pay them that I’m going to get my product and that it is indeed deca in the vial. As far as is it dosed/made to meet the label claim, I want to think so but I do have doubts after reading about other compound pharmacies. I’m actually thinking of sending it off for testing.
Please do send for testing, I’ve heard a lot of stuff about those pharmacies giving out like 50% underdosed gear