GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

@B Ware . If you decide to test it I will send you some BTC if you want to test that stuff. I'm curious
I think this would be really beneficial for a lot of guys on here and would definitely give us some much needed insight onto these compounding pharmacies that are gaining so much traction these days.

I can toss in some btc also

I just pin the oil from the vial into a spoon with an 18g then use a lighter to heat the bottom of the spoon. Then I draw it up with an insulin syringe and pin it directly into my nut sack so the testosterone is spread equally through my body
Is there another way to do it?!?!?! This has always worked for me. Sometimes I lay in the snow butt naked face down for a bit first!!!! Ahh what a rush!!!

I'm thinking of running a cycle to cut for summer but wanna keep it basic. What ya'll thinking about just test and mast? Maybe an oral?

I'm thinking of running a cycle to cut for summer but wanna keep it basic. What ya'll thinking about just test and mast? Maybe an oral?
Test and mast is a great cycle, imo.

If it were me I’d skip the oral and just run a little more mast in their place. That’s just my personal preference.

Either that or like 25mg of Anavar a day if I did choose an oral nothing crazy.

Test and mast is a great cycle, imo.

If it were me I’d skip the oral and just run a little more mast in their place. That’s just my personal preference.

Either that or like 25mg of Anavar a day if I did choose an oral nothing crazy.
What do you think about throwing in some MENT?

Package landed in 3 days from payment to door. Everything is packaged well and looks good. Also want to say the customer service is great too, real easy guy to deal with.

Running the current GL Cyp & Deca - it’s legit! Using the coffee mug warmer idea now, helpful for smoother pins. GL is patient & helpful

Hey I apologize for asking as ik it's been gone over a thousand times but I can't seem to find the answers now that I need em. I'm pinning every other day. Test c,and tren a. Totals are cyp 550 and tren 420 weekly. I'm going to get bloods on Monday. That's my day to pin. Should I pin before or after? Also ik with tren I want estro sensitive correct? Any help much appreciated!! Also I'm about 10 weeks in. First mo I ran dbol as well but stopped that after week 4. Started the tren ace about 4 weeks ago. Also will be starting Winny at 50mg daily after I draw bloods. That will put me at 4weeks left on cycle. Thanks

Hey I apologize for asking as ik it's been gone over a thousand times but I can't seem to find the answers now that I need em. I'm pinning every other day. Test c,and tren a. Totals are cyp 550 and tren 420 weekly. I'm going to get bloods on Monday. That's my day to pin. Should I pin before or after? Also ik with tren I want estro sensitive correct? Any help much appreciated!! Also I'm about 10 weeks in. First mo I ran dbol as well but stopped that after week 4. Started the tren ace about 4 weeks ago. Also will be starting Winny at 50mg daily after I draw bloods. That will put me at 4weeks left on cycle. Thanks
Thank you for getting bloods done. I would be inclined to say it doesn’t matter if you pin before or after the blood draw seeing how a Cyp ester will not spike your levels like a prop ester would. That being said, I would prefer you to pin after your blood draw.

If anyone has any expert advice on this, please drop some knowledge.

Basics of ordering bloodwork

Thank you for getting bloods done. I would be inclined to say it doesn’t matter if you pin before or after the blood draw seeing how a Cyp ester will not spike your levels like a prop ester would. That being said, I would prefer you to pin after your blood draw.

Actually, it will spike his levels. I believe for stable blood levels, you should draw blood 48 hours after your injection.

My dude it will make a big difference if he pins before the test.

Let’s say the dude is running 400mg test per week

Even with long ester gear when you inject you get a big spike or increase, this is the reason a lot of guys split up their injections to be more frequent, so you get less of those big spikes from a large single injection.

48 hours post injection is the standard for a long ester, if you pin cyp and go pull labs it will be a very high number.

For me I pin every other day using long ester test and I pull my labs 48 hours after injection and then I inject after my reading to stay on track with my injection frequency.

With this method the way I am pulling bloods I will see the absolute lowest number the test levels will be, as I’m pinning every other day, and pulling labs as far away from an injection as possible.

Let’s say you’re injecting only 1 time per week, and you pin on Monday and go pull bloods on Monday, you will see a very high number, (at its absolute highest point) given he just Injected 400mg in one pin, but that’s not a very good indication of where his test levels actually are as by Friday the number will be much much lower, so 48 hours post pin you will get you some what of an average (which is why 1 time a week inj. Suck)

If he pins two times a week and pulls labs right after again it will be sky high, he just injected 200mg of test in one injection, 48 hours post pin gives you a chance to catch the number at a good place before you inject again the following day.

My dude it will make a big difference if he pins before the test.

Let’s say the dude is running 400mg test per week

Even with long ester gear when you inject you get a big spike or increase, this is the reason a lot of guys split up their injections to be more frequent, so you get less of those big spikes from a large single injection.

48 hours post injection is the standard for a long ester, if you pin cyp and go pull labs it will be a very high number.

For me I pin every other day using long ester test and I pull my labs 48 hours after injection and then I inject after my reading to stay on track with my injection frequency.

With this method the way I am pulling bloods I will see the absolute lowest number the test levels will be, as I’m pinning every other day, and pulling labs as far away from an injection as possible.

Let’s say you’re injecting only 1 time per week, and you pin on Monday and go pull bloods on Monday, you will see a very high number, (at its absolute highest point) given he just Injected 400mg in one pin, but that’s not a very good indication of where his test levels actually are as by Friday the number will be much much lower, so 48 hours post pin you will get you some what of an average (which is why 1 time a week inj. Suck)

If he pins two times a week and pulls labs right after again it will be sky high, he just injected 200mg of test in one injection, 48 hours post pin gives you a chance to catch the number at a good place before you inject again the following day.
Good info here dude. Thank you for the detailed reply!

I should have been more clear. I was comparing Cyp to Prop in my response. A Cyp ester will peak within 10-12 hours after injection. Prop is much sooner.

I was suggesting if he did his injection and got bloods drawn immediately, I am not certain his blood levels would be swayed to the point of being un-reliable (with Cyp). Maybe I am totally off? I have never personally tested blood on a long ester within an hour of pinning.
That could be interesting to see though.

Anyhow, I appreciate your knowledge on the subject.