GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

This got me thinking... I've been submerging my drawn syringes in warm water with the draw needle on for a while now. Obviously capped and with the plunger portion above water. Am I risking contamination even after switching to the pin needle or am I gonna die?

Am I risking contamination even after switching to the pin needle or am I gonna die?
I mean probably not the best idea, You technically don't want the needle touching anything except the swabbed top of whatever vial you're drawing from, and your injection site. If water is coming in contact with that needle, then that needle is again technically coming in contact with anything that that water was in contact with, the bowl, wet hands, etc. I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to maintaining "sterility", but I always try to air on the side of caution. I tend to ask myself the question, would they do this in a medical setting? hospital? professional lab? and if the answer is no, I try to avoid it.

Is it a suicide mission? No.
Would I myself do it? Probably not.

Just sayin, I pin GL oils with a 29g on my shoulders, goes through fine. Never heated Andy thing. Never in the past 7 years have I noticed any difference in carrier oils
I feel the same way. I pin everything with a 29 g slin and I’ve done every type of carrier oil. I notice very little difference between oils. And I never heat anything.

dang.

@GoodLyfe any chance you'll ever brew an mct line?
CSO is very common in pharma test. It’s perfectly fine and I’ve never had pip from either the stuff I get from the pharmacy or the stuff I’ve made myself with CSO. It’s not noticeably thinker or harder to draw than GSO in my experience.

Edit to add: I’ve never had to warm up a vial before injecting. The only time I’ve ever needed heat was with someone else’s DHB that was perma-crashed unless it was constantly kept in a kiln. Otherwise heat has never been a necessary step and I’m a little surprised so many people are doing that. It’s interesting.

FYI some packs are delayed by usps right now. The Midwest got hammered with snow this past week so packs are sluggish getting through the system.

I want to assure you that I always ship your order within 24hrs. If I am ever unable to do that you will be notified.

Just wanted to leave feedback. Quick response to order, shipped fast.
10/10 on order process
Sleep quality amazing, dosed up initial dose to test carpal tunnel response, checks out
I'm fuckin sold brother, I'll be back for many more kits. (I want to try your AAS too once I'm stocking up for next cycle)
-Ironeagle88

Hey @boxcutter310, welcome back! Not sure if you realize but this is a completely new lab so no one should refer back to your previous bloods. Same goes for you stating his orals and oils are good. That was some other brewers products.

Not taking a jab at GL. Just stating what needed to be said. I would imagine we will be seeing new reviews/bloods soon. As far as his testing and customer service, he seems on point.
Wud up Bware… really good point. I’m down to do bloods again, uncapped this time. Lmao!

Just heat the syringe by waving a lighter under it
I wouldn't do this just for the risk of plastic leeching into the oil. I may be over cautious though.

What I do is transfer the oil into insulin syringes, put back in the wrapper, and set in some almost boiling water for a minute.

Pins super easy and I can put the oil all different locations on my body

I wouldn't do this just for the risk of plastic leeching into the oil. I may be over cautious though.

What I do is transfer the oil into insulin syringes, put back in the wrapper, and set in some almost boiling water for a minute.

Pins super easy and I can put the oil all different locations on my body
You submerge your pin after you load it??

All this warming stuff is crazy to me.

Hopefully he’s joking. That’s some old behavior addict type shit lol

All that yapping about warming oils I finally got with the times and got a warmer. It’s a coffee mug warmer and gets very warm very quick. Also, photo opportunity to show off scripts.

EFAEF496-4CB7-4734-B47B-66B59225867D.jpeg