GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I’m really impressed so far. Great communication throughout the ordering process. Extremely fast turnaround, ordered on a Friday delivered on Tuesday. Well packed, discrete packaging. Branding and labeling equal to lab quality.

I’m really impressed so far. Great communication throughout the ordering process. Extremely fast turnaround, ordered on a Friday delivered on Tuesday. Well packed, discrete packaging. Branding and labeling equal to lab quality.
Don't get ahead of yourself, branding and label quality =/= lab quality.

Don't get ahead of yourself, branding and label quality =/= lab quality.
Just found that out the hard way. My source told me he has "award winning packaging". Gear is shit.

Just ordered from these guys - wasn't basing on their packaging by customer reviews and posted labs.

Just found that out the hard way. My source told me he has "award winning packaging". Gear is shit.

Just ordered from these guys - wasn't basing on their packaging by customer reviews and posted labs.
I've never used goodlyfe, but seems like people like his hgh and he seems to make an effort to do the right thing. But ya, I got tsg gear off sst, tested it and it was mislabelled and underdosed for two compounds. His labels and presentation is what drew me in.

TA was fast af and the packaging was good. Wont start my blast for another few weeks and then I can give a feelz and bonerz report

Say, for anyone questioning this niggas products I’m telling you he’s the truth. Go back and look at my bloods and comments. I been messing with GL for several months on GH and AAS. Orals and oils are good. Little problems with stoppers a while back but he fixed the issue and replaced my products immediately. I didn’t and don’t just have money to blow on stuff, so of course I was kind of skeptical at first, but dude has been straightforward on all his dealings and I honestly can’t say I’ve seen another source this professional with legit products. I’m waiting for touch down now. I will post when I receive.

Say, for anyone questioning this niggas products I’m telling you he’s the truth. Go back and look at my bloods and comments. I been messing with GL for several months on GH and AAS. Orals and oils are good. Little problems with stoppers a while back but he fixed the issue and replaced my products immediately. I didn’t and don’t just have money to blow on stuff, so of course I was kind of skeptical at first, but dude has been straightforward on all his dealings and I honestly can’t say I’ve seen another source this professional with legit products. I’m waiting for touch down now. I will post when I receive.

Hey @boxcutter310, welcome back! Not sure if you realize but this is a completely new lab so no one should refer back to your previous bloods. Same goes for you stating his orals and oils are good. That was some other brewers products.

Not taking a jab at GL. Just stating what needed to be said. I would imagine we will be seeing new reviews/bloods soon. As far as his testing and customer service, he seems on point.

I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but anyone got any feedback on cottonseed oil?
I like mct over gso because it's thinner, easier to push through. I've never had issues with either, just prefer mct slightly.
How does cottonseed fare?

I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but anyone got any feedback on cottonseed oil?
I like mct over gso because it's thinner, easier to push through. I've never had issues with either, just prefer mct slightly.
How does cottonseed fare?

Cotton seed is a bit thicker than gso. It’s what my trt is made with. Great in small volumes but like you I perfer mct for blasting.

Hey @boxcutter310, .

Not taking a jab at GL. Just stating what needed to be said. I would imagine we will be seeing new reviews/bloods soon. As far as his testing and customer service, he seems on point.
Customer service, T/A is why I would take the gamble. I know he didn't make the hgh but the interaction/lab tests made me want to.

0 Issues from injecting the mast. It feels like nothing.(maybe it's cause primo would cause more discomfort)