GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

The things I've noticed from running growth is I can recover from a brutal workout over night. I'm never sore. I can eat more calories and still stay lean. I haven't noticed a difference from 2 iu to 5iu. So I just stay at 2iu and run it Monday thru Friday.
The bad I've noticed. I'm getting freckles and moles like a bitch. They popping up everywhere.
LOL! Leg day leaves me battered for a couple days on 3 iu hgh. No same day recovery here.

Can you expand on pinning EOD, I’m considering 4ius EOD . Does it really help you from shutting down?
Im not running growth. I'm running test and tren. I do every other day because my tren is ace so I just so the test with it. The more often one pins the more stable the blood concentration. Less peak and trough. When I ran growth I ran it every morn as soon as I woke. But sub cue shots are so much easier too

Just placed order with GL. I won't be doing any type of testing, but I did want to comment on the fact that his customer service has been exceptional. Super stoked to hop on and I'll update later on delivery but just wanted to give my review.

GoodLyfe Update

MCT brews are in progress.

Primo will be added to the lineup in MCT, possibly CSO as well.

Proviron raws were sent out for testing.

I will send out finished MCT lineup for testing hopefully by 3/14. That is my goal date.

Current stock and pricing list
I’m happy your going to be carrying mct products now. Any plans to add high mg oils like tren ace 200mg/ml or deca or npp in higher mg/ml? When your on those thicc boi dosages pinning so much oil gets tiring.

I’m happy your going to be carrying mct products now. Any plans to add high mg oils like tren ace 200mg/ml or deca or npp in higher mg/ml? When your on those thicc boi dosages pinning so much oil gets tiring.

Yea man, I can understand that. I am open to pretty much anything as long as there is a high demand for it.

how are the caps doing on the vials? no major issues since the overhaul? You'll be making all gear products in MCT as well?
So far so good. Some of them are actually slightly overtightened. You may notice a small wrinkle in the foil. I am trying to perfect the pressure needed on the electric crimper. The hand crimper may be the go-to though. It’s just A LOT of vials to crimp.

Yes, I will have a full line of MCT oils.

Checking out the GH guys at this place. Looks like some good suppliers.

I wanted to give props for your product's consistency. I used to resell and it took a lot of trial and error to get a good source.

Good to have sources around for quality. It's unusual to see so many at one place.

Keep it up fella.

Checking out the GH guys at this place. Looks like some good suppliers.

I wanted to give props for your product's consistency. I used to resell and it took a lot of trial and error to get a good source.

Good to have sources around for quality. It's unusual to see so many at one place.

Keep it up fella.
I appreciate this very much HDH

Awaiting testing for MCT line and will be placing a first order.
Just finished reading through the thread and was pleased to MCT on the way.

GoodLyfe Update

MCT brews are in progress.

Primo will be added to the lineup in MCT, possibly CSO as well.

Proviron raws were sent out for testing.

I will send out finished MCT lineup for testing hopefully by 3/14. That is my goal date.

Current stock and pricing list
What's the plan for the Proviron? Gonna press it into tabs or stick to the humco method of the other orals? Dosage and price?