GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

IMO, GL is the best freakin source we've had on here in a while. No bullshit, cool dude, super fast TA. Thanks for being a solid bro @GoodLyfe

This may be an unpopular opinion but would you ever consider adding test U to the lineup? I find it’s good for TRT. @GoodLyfe

I'd love to get a slower test and drop down to once a week injections

Me to man! When u plot the U It’s just slow and steady!!

Add me to that list, please. When my choice is Nebido at current prices vs just using cyp less efficiently I end up using cyp. A good UGL test u would be nice.

I'm in for test U also!

Add me to the demand list...

Are you guys interested in Test U pharma amps if I can get them? If so, what’s a fair price?

I am not opposed to brewing it, just weighing out options right now.

Depends on what you’re testing for. Peak? Test after your shot. Trough? Test before it. With prop it would look like this:

You’re injecting MWFSuTThSa over two weeks. So for trough you’d be good to test any of those days above, in the AM before you take your next shot. For peak you’d test in the AM the day after your shot, which you could do in the evening to give you the most reliable picture of an actual peak. (Prop peaks fast!)
WTF Thats the best answer i ever heard, thanks i really appreciate.
I was looking at my past labs for test prop and i notice that i done 24 hrs after last pun and also 35 + hours after last pin(both for test prop.

Todays test 27 hours last pin ! I will post results later on.

Lol. Honestly man I’m not trying to be cut throat on a good source like Skankhunt. I will just hold off and brew some UG stuff in a bit. No big deal.
Nebido is expensive even from overseas. I have a bunch of guys asking for test u but don’t wanna pay for Nebido. Keep us updated brotha