GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Is there a test d available? It seems like that would be slow enough for a once weekly shot and I think I've read d breaks down more effectively than u. Could be completely wrong, just curious if it could be a better option.

MCT oil sucks. All these UGLs use MCT and it’s garbage. How anyone could complain about finding a lab that brews with CSO is beyond me.

MCT oil sucks. All these UGLs use MCT and it’s garbage. How anyone could complain about finding a lab that brews with CSO is beyond me.
i know I feel bad he is having to brew Mct, it’s like people don’t know they have a Mercedes’ and demand the junk they are used to

Are people here really complaining, or simply happy a source is making batches in another carrier THEY like? MCT being garbage is your opinion.

If you don’t like MCT don’t buy it, It’s that fucking simple. MCT and GSO are the most popular carrier oils in UGL gear, When people find something they like they stick with it.

If it’s not broke don’t fix it.

Don’t lose sleep over me shooting MCT into my smol quads

You mean if we don’t like MCT we don’t have to buy it?! Mind fucking BLOWN!!! Dipshit
If you don’t like MCT don’t buy it, It’s that fucking simple. MCT and GSO are the most popular carrier oils in UGL gear, When people find something they like they stick with it.

If it’s not broke don’t fix it.

Don’t lose sleep over me shooting MCT into my smol quads

Last edited: