GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Once again, 2 day T/A and everything accounted for. Looking forward to the MCT line, still running some smooth Test E from the first batch. Probably a little late to the chat, but as long as I don't gorilla grip the caps off they haven't been an issue for me.

What's mct and what makes it better or worse than cso
Medium chain trygliceride. It’s a “thinner” (less viscous) carrier oil that acts as a mild solvent. It is also know to cause reaction in (what seems to be) a small percentage of people that use it, and it more known for having mild PIP, again only for some users.

CSO is more viscous but apparently it’s always really smooth (I have never used it, only read about it)

I do not react to, or get PIP from, MCT. So I prefer it since it’s easier to draw and easier to brew with. I have gotten some PIP with some MCT from various UGL’s but never any from my own brewing, but I think that may have something to do with the quality of the MCT used to brew.

Medium chain trygliceride. It’s a “thinner” (less viscous) carrier oil that acts as a mild solvent. It is also know to cause reaction in (what seems to be) a small percentage of people that use it, and it more known for having mild PIP, again only for some users.

CSO is more viscous but apparently it’s always really smooth (I have never used it, only read about it)

I do not react to, or get PIP from, MCT. So I prefer it since it’s easier to draw and easier to brew with. I have gotten some PIP with some MCT from various UGL’s but never any from my own brewing, but I think that may have something to do with the quality of the MCT used to brew.
MCT is also derived mostly from coconuts. Some studies also show it's good for your brain, although that's through oral ingestion.

Whats the best time to get bloods for test prop? Pinning EOD
24 hours after last pin?

Thanks
Depends on what you’re testing for. Peak? Test after your shot. Trough? Test before it. With prop it would look like this:

You’re injecting MWFSuTThSa over two weeks. So for trough you’d be good to test any of those days above, in the AM before you take your next shot. For peak you’d test in the AM the day after your shot, which you could do in the evening to give you the most reliable picture of an actual peak. (Prop peaks fast!)