GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Good info here dude. Thank you for the detailed reply!

I should have been more clear. I was comparing Cyp to Prop in my response. A Cyp ester will peak within 10-12 hours after injection. Prop is much sooner.

I was suggesting if he did his injection and got bloods drawn immediately, I am not certain his blood levels would be swayed to the point of being un-reliable (with Cyp). Maybe I am totally off? I have never personally tested blood on a long ester within an hour of pinning.
That could be interesting to see though.

Anyhow, I appreciate your knowledge on the subject.
I wouldn’t say it would be unreliable it would just be an astronomically high number.

In the same scenario I used above, at 400mg of test per week, if he’s using prop and injecting every day that’s a ~60mg injection of prop, which spikes much quicker but you’re injecting far less testosterone per injection so you don’t get a giant spike and a giant dip, just one even flat line of awesomeness.

And now with all that being said, we also need to consider that our multiplier will be skewed depending on your injections frequency and ester length.

Often times people have this idea in their head of a 7-8x multiplier on their testosterone dose. If you’re injecting your long ester test on a more frequent basis you are not going to achieve as high of a multiplier when you pull your labs as opposed to on a 2x split frequency and pulling labs 48 hours after.

As i explained above on an every other day injection frequency pulling bloods 48 hours post pin will show me the level of test where I’m as bottomed out as I get, so if you’re pinning long ester test with a high frequency you won’t see as big a multiplier when you pull your labs because instead of big spikes and dips, as I mentioned above it’s a more flat line.

Often times people don’t take this into consideration and your pin frequency can absolutely skew your “multiplier”

These bloods were pulled after 5 injections pinning 0.5cc 2x/week - Test CYP 250.

This shit is awesome. Need to start popping that AI, though!

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Good info here dude. Thank you for the detailed reply!

I should have been more clear. I was comparing Cyp to Prop in my response. A Cyp ester will peak within 10-12 hours after injection. Prop is much sooner.

I was suggesting if he did his injection and got bloods drawn immediately, I am not certain his blood levels would be swayed to the point of being un-reliable (with Cyp). Maybe I am totally off? I have never personally tested blood on a long ester within an hour of pinning.
That could be interesting to see though.

Anyhow, I appreciate your knowledge on the subject.
I assume you're still on SST. I was very active there years ago and the admin pinned the requirements for bloodwork credit and I remember the test C and E. It was minimum 5 weeks on, and 36 to 48 hours after last pin which falls in line with Shiva.

I don't know if that still applies there at SST, but it always stuck with me and I have followed it since. It used to be in one of the channels there, you might want to look for it if you are unaware.

And now with all that being said, we also need to consider that our multiplier will be skewed depending on your injections frequency and ester length.

Often times people have this idea in their head of a 7-8x multiplier on their testosterone dose. If you’re injecting your long ester test on a more frequent basis you are not going to achieve as high of a multiplier when you pull your labs as opposed to on a 2x split frequency and pulling labs 48 hours after.

As i explained above on an every other day injection frequency pulling bloods 48 hours post pin will show me the level of test where I’m as bottomed out as I get, so if you’re pinning long ester test with a high frequency you won’t see as big a multiplier when you pull your labs because instead of big spikes and dips, as I mentioned above it’s a more flat line.

Often times people don’t take this into consideration and your pin frequency can absolutely skew your “multiplier”
So I'll wait til after bloods to pin. Since I pin every 2 days that will put me at 48hrs ( usually pin after lunch before I workout) so sat I'll pin same time and I see my doc mon early afternoon. Don't think my 2nd question was answered thgh. I am pinning tren a as well. I've read that will skew my estro levels. Obviously I'll be talking to my doc about all this they are in sports medicine so I'm assuming they will have the answer but if not should I ask about an estro sensitive test? I'm only getting gains and haven't had any sides so to speak. Maybe some messed up sleep sched. (Wake up often) and then when I pin sometimes I get this tight feeling in my chest. Not alarming but uncomfortable for a min or 2. I attribute that to tren cough even thgh it's not a cough per say but I feel it in my throat/chest. Thanks fellas

Thank you for getting bloods done. I would be inclined to say it doesn’t matter if you pin before or after the blood draw seeing how a Cyp ester will not spike your levels like a prop ester would. That being said, I would prefer you to pin after your blood draw.

If anyone has any expert advice on this, please drop some knowledge.

Basics of ordering bloodwork
I'll pin after ty. Any insight on the estro sensitive since I'm running tren. I wanna see my estro levels correctly obviously. Not having any sides but curious. This is the highest hormone cycle I've ran. Never had aromatize issues or estro fortunately!! Thanks

I'll pin after ty. Any insight on the estro sensitive since I'm running tren. I wanna see my estro levels correctly obviously. Not having any sides but curious. This is the highest hormone cycle I've ran. Never had aromatize issues or estro fortunately!! Thanks
You should always get the sensitive estrogen test no matter what you are running.

So I'll wait til after bloods to pin. Since I pin every 2 days that will put me at 48hrs ( usually pin after lunch before I workout) so sat I'll pin same time and I see my doc mon early afternoon. Don't think my 2nd question was answered thgh. I am pinning tren a as well. I've read that will skew my estro levels. Obviously I'll be talking to my doc about all this they are in sports medicine so I'm assuming they will have the answer but if not should I ask about an estro sensitive test? I'm only getting gains and haven't had any sides so to speak. Maybe some messed up sleep sched. (Wake up often) and then when I pin sometimes I get this tight feeling in my chest. Not alarming but uncomfortable for a min or 2. I attribute that to tren cough even thgh it's not a cough per say but I feel it in my throat/chest. Thanks fellas
Can you expand on pinning EOD, I’m considering 4ius EOD . Does it really help you from shutting down?

These bloods were pulled after 5 injections pinning 0.5cc 2x/week - Test CYP 250.

This shit is awesome. Need to start popping that AI, though!

View attachment 160944
Damn dude yea that's awesome! .... I did my labs for the first time after like 2 months of just 250 E (a friend got it from his "gym connect") and I was just over 1800 .... I'm planning to start running GL test in a bit just finishing up my colonial then I'll give it some time and do bloods. .... Good work GL!!

Damn dude yea that's awesome! .... I did my labs for the first time after like 2 months of just 250 E (a friend got it from his "gym connect") and I was just over 1800 .... I'm planning to start running GL test in a bit just finishing up my colonial then I'll give it some time and do bloods. .... Good work GL!!
Heard good things about colonial too but I switched mid cycle and needed that insanely quick shipping GL is famous for and loved that he’s domestic.

What kind of Benefits can I expect from 3iu 5 on 2 off?
The things I've noticed from running growth is I can recover from a brutal workout over night. I'm never sore. I can eat more calories and still stay lean. I haven't noticed a difference from 2 iu to 5iu. So I just stay at 2iu and run it Monday thru Friday.
The bad I've noticed. I'm getting freckles and moles like a bitch. They popping up everywhere.

You didn’t get anything from everyday pinning?
Of course I got the fat loss I wanted, but I meant to say I didn’t benefit anything extra by doing it one way or the other. I should also add I didn’t run it 6 months one way and 6 months the other way to really get a definitive answer lol.