GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Weeks 1 - 3: 500mg/week of Test E split MWF + 12.5mg Aromasin Post Injection

Week 4 - 6: 500mg/week of Test C split MWF + 12.5mg Aromasin Post Injection. I switched to Test C due to extremely bad PIP from the Test E. I experienced zero PIP from the Test C.

Week 7: Increased to 750mg/week of Test C split MWF
+ 12.5mg Aromasin Post Injection

Week 8: 750mg/week of Test E split MWF + 12.5mg Aromasin Post Injection. I unfortunately had to switch back to Test E because the 3 vials left of my Test C were all defective. I got rubber from the stopper in two vials after the first draw, and the crimp on the third vial was trash, so the stopper came off the vial. I was pretty disappointed.

Week 9 (Current Week): Dropped back to 500mg/week of Test E split MWF. I dropped the dose because my blood pressure has been a bit high. I also reduced my dose of aromasin.

I got a blood test on 1/14/22 48hrs post injection.
Total Testosterone: 2574
Free Testosterone: 856.1
SHBG: 15.4
Estradiol Ultrasensitive: 19
Thanks for posting man. I appreciate it.

It looks like you didn’t take me up on the offer to to replace all the old gear with new stoppers and caps. The issues you posted are known issues that have been taken care of. Sorry you had to experience that stretch of bumpy road with the Anabolics. The brewer who put together that lineup has been fired, for obvious reasons.

If you would like, since you went through so much effort with testing and listing your experience I will still replace that old gear that was unusable. That stuff should have been trashed.

Send me an email if you would like to chat. Also, your credit is good for your blood test.

Thanks again!

Also, do you recall what test dose you were on for the May and July bloodwork?

Thanks for posting man. I appreciate it.

It looks like you didn’t take me up on the offer to to replace all the old gear with new stoppers and caps. The issues you posted are known issues that have been taken care of. Sorry you had to experience that stretch of bumpy road with the Anabolics. The brewer who put together that lineup has been fired, for obvious reasons.

If you would like, since you went through so much effort with testing and listing your experience I will still replace that old gear that was unusable. That stuff should have been trashed.

Send me an email if you would like to chat. Also, your credit is good for your blood test.

Thanks again!

Also, do you recall what test dose you were on for the May and July bloodwork?
No problem.

I ordered the gear in September, my last post in this thread was October 8th, during that period of time I was extremely busy with my job (concrete/construction). I didn't even log onto the forum until the week of Thanksgiving once my job was done for the season and I started my cycle. Once I had some free time again, I read through the thread and saw you replaced vials that had issues, but I figured it was too late to reach out once the issue came to my attention. I appreciate your offer, I'll send you an email.

In May I was on 300mg/week of Test E from Dragon Ordnance injecting ED, the blood test was 24hrs post Injection. In July I was on 400mg/week of Test E from Dragon Ordnance split MWF, the blood test was 48hrs post injection..

No problem.

I ordered the gear in September, my last post in this thread was October 8th, during that period of time I was extremely busy with my job (concrete/construction). I didn't even log onto the forum until the week of Thanksgiving once my job was done for the season and I started my cycle. Once I had some free time again, I read through the thread and saw you replaced vials that had issues, but I figured it was too late to reach out once the issue came to my attention. I appreciate your offer, I'll send you an email.

In May I was on 300mg/week of Test E from Dragon Ordnance injecting ED, the blood test was 24hrs post Injection. In July I was on 400mg/week of Test E from Dragon Ordnance split MWF, the blood test was 48hrs post injection..
Good deal man.

Email received. I will get you squared away, thank you.

that's looking great
Hello Meso,

I represent GoodLyfe.

I offer one product. Chinese manufactured HGH, distributed US domestic. Sorry, no INT available.

After reading through many other source threads and learning what Meso expects from their sources I feel I am able to bring to the table what Meso requires to start the vetting process, minus the titties.
I know, I know, I already lost half of you, lol.

Also I am aware it is not new source Friday. Apologies.

So, how do you know you are getting great quality HGH from me? Through testing I do on each one of my batches. The factory does their own testing, sure. I will also randomly select a vial and send it off for testing on my own BEFORE offering that batch for sale.

I encourage Meso members to test my product either through Jano or with blood work. I will compensate you for either one. I have one GH serum test over on SST posted by a customer. I will list the compensation offers below.

You can reach me at:

Getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com

Wickr: Goodlyfegh

The cost of my product:
120iu

$125 Kit (1-4)
$120 Kit (5-9)
$110 Kit (10+)
$15 Hospira 30ml BAC
$10 Ship (up to 8 items)

(These prices may change at my discretion)

I run a solo operation. If I choose to add a partner in the future you can be sure he/she is of the same discretion I have already taken and will continue to demonstrate.

After I launched on SST the demand for GL GH was more than I was prepared for, I admit. I had to close down briefly until my logistics were made more efficient. I do not anticipate that happening here but if that should happen I will let you know and will temporarily close.

Nobody will be left without a paid order.

I will include limited pictures of the factory where I get my product.

I will include a portion of my stock with the crumpled paper.

I will include all of the testing results I have acquired.

I am a relatively new source. I am currently set up on SST. SST is treating me very well but I have room to expand and Meso seems to be the next step for me.

I have never sourced before.

I have never been a Meso member before.

I can tell you that I have had many, many successful TD's in the short period of time I have been open. I know I have hundreds of happy customers. I hope some of my current customers would be willing to post a review of my product and/or service whether good or not so good.

I believe their is always room to improve.

I ship within 24hrs of payment. I dislike waiting for things I order and I am sure most people feel the same. Service will be expedient.

My opsec is established. I do not use any personal devices for business, ever. That includes my computer, phone, and wifi. VPN and TOR always.

Order emails are considered dead after 7 days unless I hear back from a customer regarding their order. After 7 days they will be deleted.

I do not send tracking unless there is an issue with your order.

You will notice my branding is unique. You will see boxes labeled as 100iu but my test results will most likely show higher iu than the box represents. I use a batch system so you will know exactly which batch you are getting. This includes purity, dimer content, and iu.

In the future I will remove the iu from the box so there is no discrepancy.

I am currently offering batch B. You will see a stamped letter B (or current batch) on the inside of your GL box.

Credits
GH Serum credit = $50
IGF-1 credit = $75
Jano test = 4 free kits (limited to one test per month. Must include dimer, purity, iu)

I am a bodybuilder myself. I have ran a handful of cycles. I will not offer any lifting or cycle advice, that is not why I am here. I saw plenty of threads with members that are very knowledgeable and will most likely help you with your gear questions.

Why choose GoodLyfe? I realize there are other fantastic GH providers who are well established and already do a fine job taking care of you. Stay with them if you are happy with their product/services.

I am here for the people who are looking for an alternative provider. Also, many people from SST were hoping I would make the jump, so here I am.

Current batch is 120iu (B)
$125 Kit (1-4)
$120 Kit (5-9)
$110 Kit (10+)
$15 Hospira 30ml BAC
$10 Ship (up to 8 items)

I will only answer emails that come from a protonmail account. If you send anything other than a protonmail email it will be discarded.

Ordering process

getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com

1)Email me and specify qty of GH/BAC and shipping address

2)I will reply with btc addy and total
3)After you initiate the btc transfer PLEASE reply with transaction ID # or Hash #. This is important so I know that you have paid.
4) I will confirm and ship

Thank you for choosing GoodLyfe!

Wik : goodlyfegh

The first 2 tests were my first batch. Again, the stock pics are just a very small portion of what I have on hand.

View attachment 136910 View attachment 136911 View attachment 136912 View attachment 136913 View attachment 136914 View attachment 136915 View attachment 136916
That's looking great

Just did GH/IGF1 labs at 3 weeks of 2IU twice a day(4IU total).

Probably a high starting dose but my baseline IGF1 is 234

How is the GH treating you so far? Any noticeable benefits or sides?
I slight numbers in arm when I sleep. Resolved when I wake.

Also I did notice my joints need more of a warmup but it will resolve. I may be increasing this to 5iu.

i forgot to mention I take metformin 500 SR. My blood sugar is pretty well controlled.

Sleep quality is phenomenal. I notice that my muscles seem more pumped. Assuming from glycogen in them.
Enhanced recovery. People say my skin looks nicer but the AAS can do that too. I plan on running this for 6 months plus. We are going to up my wife to 1.5 IU a day. And then to 2

Edit @GoodLyfe I added more info.

3 day TA from email sent to mailbox, very satisfied. Very quick response when asked questions and placing order. Discrete packaging, and very thankful for the safety measures taken to keep the contents safe. Product looks clean, the crimping issue has definitely been resolved and no issues getting rubber pieces in the oil. Scooped Test Prop and Tren Ace, couple vials of each. Oil itself looks good, no cloudiness and the Tren has that TASTE lol. Overall very satisfied with first order so far, will start cycle and post bloods in a few weeks. If bloods come correct, Goodlyfe you have gained a new customer. Stay safe Fam!

1643393309402.png

I am still waiting for the GH serum to come up, and then I will place my next order :)

this is 4 units total. 2 units day and night. for 22 days.