GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I see that you’ve never shared any labs with community. Shame as the statement you made above would of been interesting to actually see.
My bloodwork is separated by 4 months so I'm not sure it's going to give you what your looking for. What I meant was that I think my igf increased by pinning at 3am. Could there be other factors that caused this? Sure, but I want to think it's because my body is producing gh when I go to bed and then 5 hours later I'm pinning exogenous gh on top of it.
I'm not at home right now but I'll see if I can find my labs from last year when I get back.

Around 3am, then I wake up for cardio at 5am. I noticed my igf scored 100 points higher doing it this way compared to before bed.

My bloodwork is separated by 4 months so I'm not sure it's going to give you what your looking for. What I meant was that I think my igf increased by pinning at 3am.

I was merely just stating it would be interesting to see the reports as it's a bold statement to say that a certain pin schedule increased your igf-1 +100. For a statement to be made like that it would mean you'd have labs to show this. To my surprise you've never shared any. There are only 2 members here who have posted results that actually show that splitting your dose raises your score so seeing your results of what you claim would of definitely been something. But now that you're stating that there are 4 months between said reports they wouldn't mean much as thats to much time between.

I haven't bought finished products in awhile but thought I would grab a few things to finish off my shred. Caps on the vials feel nice and tight, inspected and found no floaters.
I have to say that I really like your vials and oral container designs.
Thanks @GoodLyfe
Screenshot_20211104-132857~2.png

I was merely just stating it would be interesting to see the reports as it's a bold statement to say that a certain pin schedule increased your igf-1 +100. For a statement to be made like that it would mean you'd have labs to show this. To my surprise you've never shared any. There are only 2 members here who have posted results that actually show that splitting your dose raises your score so seeing your results of what you claim would of definitely been something. But now that you're stating that there are 4 months between said reports they wouldn't mean much as thats to much time between.
Well a certain pin schedule did result in a higher igf score for me.
I don't have my bloods from before I changed my schedule so you can take that as a empty claim without proof I'm fine with that.
It's not like I was telling other people to pin when I do, someone asked and I answered.
If I didn't see a change why would I wake up at 3am to pin my Gh everyday? I would much rather stay asleep but I've seen better results doing it this way so I continue.

Well a certain pin schedule did result in a higher igf score for me.
I don't have my bloods from before I changed my schedule so you can take that as a empty claim without proof I'm fine with that.
It's not like I was telling other people to pin when I do, someone asked and I answered.
If I didn't see a change why would I wake up at 3am to pin my Gh everyday? I would much rather stay asleep but I've seen better results doing it this way so I continue.
I wake up at 3am and pin all 4 iu :) , but that’s because I go into work

Hi guys,

In an effort to deplete the remaining oils I am going to offer “5 packs” (5 vials) for a deeper discount. I don’t have many left so rather than toss them out I want to offer them to you.

This is roughly an additional 20% off the current sale price.

You must buy it as a 5 pack to get the additional discount. You can order multiple 5 packs if you are a baller or have extra student loan money available.

Shipping rates are the same.

Deca 5 pack $110 ( 6 available)

Tren E 5 pack $175 ( 5 available)

EQ 5 pack $110 ( 7 available)

Mast P 5 pack $125 ( 8 available)

Test P 5 pack $65 ( 4 available)

That’s all the remaining oils.

You are still welcome to buy them individually for the normal 20% off sale price.

This will be posted here and SST.
Thanks guys.

Hi guys,

In an effort to deplete the remaining oils I am going to offer “5 packs” (5 vials) for a deeper discount. I don’t have many left so rather than toss them out I want to offer them to you.

This is roughly an additional 20% off the current sale price.

You must buy it as a 5 pack to get the additional discount. You can order multiple 5 packs if you are a baller or have extra student loan money available.

Shipping rates are the same.

Deca 5 pack $110 ( 6 available)

Tren E 5 pack $175 ( 5 available)

EQ 5 pack $110 ( 7 available)

Mast P 5 pack $125 ( 8 available)

Test P 5 pack $65 ( 4 available)

Tren E sold out

Qty of 5 packs left
Deca = 1 ($110/5 pack)
Tren E = 0
EQ = 2 ($110/5 pack)
Mast P = 5 ($125/5 pack)