GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

What whatman size do you guys recommend to refilter gear (talking about the old stoppers)
Disc 25 ml 0.22 um ??
Thanks

What whatman size do you guys recommend to refilter gear (talking about the old stoppers)
Disc 25 ml 0.22 um ??
Than
Just ask for a reship before he sells all of his stock saturday. He's pretty happy to do so
Already did ! I got everything. Im just going to change the old ones to a new vials .
Sucks hes stoping producing oils .

Disc 25 ml 0.22 um ??
Than

Already did ! I got everything. Im just going to change the old ones to a new vials .
Sucks hes stoping producing oils .
So you got him to replace your order because the gear was sketch but are still gunna use the gear. Hella disrespectful lol. :eek:

So you got him to replace your order because the gear was sketch but are still gunna use the gear. Hella disrespectful lol. :eek:
Why is it disrespectful? He ordered finished product that has stoppers that fall apart. So instead of throwing it away he is learning a step for homebrewing and fixing the products he paid for.
@Maktub I like the yellow millipore 33mm .22um that gpzmedlab sells, they seem wider then others and don't blowout as easy as cheaper ones.

Why is it disrespectful? He ordered finished product that has stoppers that fall apart. So instead of throwing it away he is learning a step for homebrewing and fixing the products he paid for.
@Maktub I like the yellow millipore 33mm .22um that gpzmedlab sells, they seem wider then others and don't blowout as easy as cheaper ones.
I agree. GL sent him gear that had fucked up stoppers and was not safe to use in the manner he received it.

GL agreed to replace the fucked up order.

Now whether op decided to throw that shit away or spend a bit more time and money to filter it, shouldn't make a damn bit of difference to any of y'all.

However, if he decided to sell the gear with fucked up stoppers to one of his homies or a gym bro, I'd agree that would be disrespectful.

But if anybody was disrespectful thus far, it would have to be GL for sending him that bullshit in the first place.

No disrespect taken for anyone re filtering the gear even if I sent replacements. I would suggest everyone re-filter all ugl gear in general just for good measure.

No disrespect taken for anyone re filtering the gear even if I sent replacements. I would suggest everyone re-filter all ugl gear in general just for good measure.
@GoodLyfe it been legit in communication and replacement of gear. No problem at all . Re filtering is something that everybody should do no matter what.

0bin reflecting sale information and pricing

The prices in the 0bin are the discounted prices. 20% has been deducted already.

I decided to include orals in the sale as well. I guess it’s kind of a thank you for
dealing with the waves I produced the last few weeks.

I have had dozens of emails about pre ordering sale items the last few days. I am not going to pre-sell anything just so I can keep it fair and give people time to get their btc around if they want to participate.

I ask that you give me a little extra time to ship packs as well. I will get as many orders packed and shipped as fast as I can but I want you to be prepared if it takes an extra day or two. I appreciate the grace on that.

Saturday at noon I kick off the sale.
GH, BAC, HCG not included in sale pricing.