GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

What a fuckin disappointment cuz of stoppers. Unbelievable. Ive seen fuckin pubes in other sources vials and nobody said shit about that or just straight oil.
We got ol’ simmy though didn’t we
So... Is GL g2g?
Almost definitely maybe

and side note. It’s funny how when he tries to make right (he did the best he could on that part) everyone was like “get. The fuck. Out. LEAVE.” Then GL says “ok.” Then we have people saying “Wait! Don’t go…” this shits toxic bro lmfao

Dilute the hgh with double the water you use. So instead of a cc use 2cc of water and if were taking 3iu with the 1cc of water now take 6iu with the 2cc of water. That took away the cts quickly with me.

Have you tried an EOD schedule? I use a similar dose and EOD injections mitigates all the sides w/ the same benefits, at least for me.
I actually just started gh yesterday lol, I’m just trying to figure out how to avoid getting cts and other unwanted sides as best as I can.

I actually just started gh yesterday lol, I’m just trying to figure out how to avoid getting cts and other unwanted sides as best as I can.

Start low and ramp up slow to your desired dose. Some get cts from just 2iu tho.

Start low and ramp up slow to your desired dose. Some get cts from just 2iu tho.
For now I’m only doing replacement doses, starting with 2 ius per day. My hands used to go numb on blast a lot when I would sleep or use my phone, and when I used it to take mk 677 it made it much worse. Can mixing with more BAC water really help too?

The answer to this is the same as it is for any other issue arising from using an elective drug: stop doing the thing that causes the side effect OR treat the side effect. Since I know of no treatment for CTS the only logical answer is the former. (Nobody wants to hear this but it’s the truth)
I'm going to continue for another few weeks to see if it goes away.

Can mixing with more BAC water really help too?

I have no idea buddy. If the product says it’s a 12iu product I only put 12ius worth or here recently just went to adding 10iu.

I don’t see how it would work as you’re still using the same dose unless maybe when in actuality you’re really diluting the product with all that extra water.

Wishing the genuine very best for GL moving ahead (or not) with the anabolics. While talking back and forth the other day, I happened to mention how now finally I too was seeing one of my GL oil stoppers begin to get dicey. GL insisted that he replace it for me. In reality, he actually replaced all four of my current oils. That’s a solid dude. This community could use more sources like GL that are responsive and involved in the forum. I recognize how some other sources may have handled the same situation in a very different manner.

Wishing the genuine very best for GL moving ahead (or not) with the anabolics. While talking back and forth the other day, I happened to mention how now finally I too was seeing one of my GL oil stoppers begin to get dicey. GL insisted that he replace it for me. In reality, he actually replaced all four of my current oils. That’s a solid dude. This community could use more sources like GL that are responsive and involved in the forum. I recognize how some other sources may have handled the same situation in a very different manner.
Yea just look at the shit show of a thread from Qingdao Sigma Chemicals they basically said fuck the members having problems with vials. Goodlyfe is a saint compared to these dudes (that’s not a knock on goodlyfe, but just proof it could be a whole lot fucking worse)

I actually really like goodlyfe even though he wasnt around that long. I ordered small from him to start and got it fast, the oil was good never got any pip. And the pricing was good. I started getting worried about the stoppers after seeing everything on this thread, I only ordered some Test E to run as trt for a bit and get a feel for his oils, I got some tren A just to test also and it was all great. I haven’t noticed any floaters at all. Only 1 of the 3 test E vials has given me worries as it seems like it might come off if I’m too rough with it. I was planning on continuing with ordering my AAS from him, seeing how he was willing to fix his problems and held himself accountable. Ultimately it’s his decision what he wants to sell and not sell, and I understand it’s a tough and stressful market to make it in. I don’t want to see goodlyfe AAS go, but hope the best regardless. Thanks goodlyfe

Not that it matters at this point except to maybe the people that bought GL's Test E. At 150mg for 3 weeks my total T is at 1381 ng/dl. No pip at all and this was my first time pinning anything. Gotta say, I'm bummed to see he's throwing in the towel for AAS. I'm obviously new to this so I can't speak on what to expect from an anonymous online drug dealer but I do know how to run a business and GL was doing exactly that. He was 100% transparent, nothing swept under the rug or ignored. If something was under dosed, he was upfront about it. If your vials were fucked up, he replaced them. Everyone got what they paid for eventually (afaik). In my mind, bumps are expected in the beginning and leeway should be given if someone is as receptive and responsive to customer feedback as he was. Dude didn't even get his wheels off the ground as far as I'm concerned. BTW, my caps were manageable. Just had to gently pry up on all sides like you're opening a paint can.
Screenshot_20211023-003209_Gallery.jpg

I've been working like 65 hours/week and haven't had any time to get here for a couple weeks...so is GoodLyfe tapping out or taking a break? Auto-reply on email says he's taking a break or some shit... I'm hoping he's not 86ing himself? Good source.

I've been working like 65 hours/week and haven't had any time to get here for a couple weeks...so is GoodLyfe tapping out or taking a break? Auto-reply on email says he's taking a break or some shit... I'm hoping he's not 86ing himself? Good source.
He said he was going to take a week off to regroup.