GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I was waiting for the mast as well…
Well that sucks. I've been waiting for the mast e to be in stock to place an order, but I respect your decision. I've seen a lot of shit in my time, but I have never seen just bad crimps and stoppers lead to closure before. Especially when, by all appearances, everything else was tight and right.

They're def cheap stoppers but my bloods were actuslly a little higher than usual on the same dose. As soon as i saw one member say the crimp didnt work I took two extra seconds to hold it tight to open it then just tske .5 extra seconds to look in the barrel if anything is in it. Ive never once just obliviously just pinned gear from some random stranger ive never met without looking at it. Getting a 22ui. Micron syringe filter also costs almost nothing and empty vials , if looking at the barrel before pinning is realy that difficult. The only reason I'm irritated i can't even count how much trash gear ive ended up with over the last couple year from '"fire" sources. Finally pull good bloods and its a stopper issue. Any fancy boxes with scratch off labels to identify authenticity have been fske. Insane pip, no hormone blast 600mgs of test and pull bloods and come back ag 509ng/dl or something ridiculous. K vent over. Just disappointed.
I agree bro, hopefully he take care of his previous customers first, would of bought some more if I saw this coming! Oh well!!!

@GoodLyfe you going to send out another batch for testing due to the difference in results? Noticed on SST you only have up the 98% results and not the 95%. What’s up with that?

You shouldn't quit anabolics. This place needs more domestic sources for competition. Otherwise people will just use a shitty source cause it's all they have. Maybe a short break

I agree, take a break fix your issue once and for all & just have extreme quality inspection on your AAS line.

Want to hear something even better? Your actual testosterone levels might be 0. You got the ELICA assay which is a big no-no when taking nandrolone. Why? Well ELICA isn’t sensitive so it reads nandrolone as, wait for it, testosterone. You could be taking fake test (you’re not, but just go with it) and still have your results come in >1500.
No shit! Are you sure about this? Anyone else agree with this?

What a fuckin disappointment cuz of stoppers. Unbelievable. Ive seen fuckin pubes in other sources vials and nobody said shit about that or just straight oil.
Say GL I think you seriously need to reconsider bro. When you do a stand up job in something you will sometimes get praise for it, but as soon as you fuck up everyone jumps out on you. You have way to much potential bro and I think a bunch of us have qualms about these Chinese sources and the Frenchmen who are touting them. And not only that, but international shipping scares the shit out of me. So please think this through man. The new stoppers you sent on my Deca look brand new and the tops are tight as fuck. I got my test results in and even though certain dudes are claiming my test may be zero, which by the way is the stupidest shit I've ever heard, I honestly believe you did better than any other domestic upstart will do. Other people on this forum are echoing the same thing, man, give it another go!

Just get an LC/MS/MS test done next time and don't sweat it for now. Clearly *something* is good in what you've been pinning whether it's the test or the deca.

@GoodLyfe I don't think you should give up. I think that you have good potential to have a great domestic aas line. You had one of the best titty pics for your source around here. I think it would be great to have you keep going

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
Mike Tyson Good Job GIF by Cameo

No shit! Are you sure about this? Anyone else agree with this?
Very sure. Standard ELICA is not really appropriate for males in the first place (it underestimates e2), but it’s also not sensitive enough to distinguish nandrolone from testosterone. It also reads tren as e2. Always go with LC/MS-MS if you want the most accurate results.

Damn, that's unfortunate. I understand that you've had a few issues, but you do what most sources will not, which is treat your customers with respect and admit fault. You think Trips would have admitted fault or profusely apologized for a mistake that he made? Fuck no. He would have acted like a prick and spoke down to his customers. Hell, you replaced my whole lot of vials for the stopper issue and I doubt other sources would have done that. I know that BWare and others pointed out that some of the rather amateurish problems you encountered should have been preventable and completely absent, but you are relatively new to AAS and problems will arise. Especially when you don't have sufficient experience in it. However, your commitment to testing, your transparency, and your approachable nature is an asset in a notoriously vile arena. If this is only temporary and an attempt to get everything in order, then do what you can to win these guys back over and ensure them that you are committed to stopping problems before they occur. Take some time and work out the issues and plan so that you can properly prevent problems before they grace the customers. If this is absolutely the end of GoodLyfe, or BadLyfe lol, then we are losing a great source.

Last edited:
when I wrote this is the right call, obviously I meant a break to recoup. I have no doubt Goodlyfe should continue the AAS arm of his business once it's completely sorted out. No question about it, that's what should happen IMO.

What I find crazy is that someone intentionally tried to pull off a top with chimp strength. Would you do this if GL wasn't handing out free replacements? I don't think so. Then the other pic of a cap that is bent in half and the top came off. Like how much force are you putting on the vial to bend a cap in half? Sorry it just seems odd to me that someone would do this. I brew my own gear and never have I tried to pull a top off, sure I'll see if I can twist the cap with a little pressure but nowhere near what it would take to bend a cap.
Hopefully you don't give up, double, triple check the tops and then stop giving out vials for tops coming off because now you know they were checked. This should stop people taking your kindness for weakness.
My .02

What I find crazy is that someone intentionally tried to pull off a top with chimp strength.
Who did this?

Guys, its getting pathetic in here. GL was sourcing aas for only a month or so and has had multiple problems with stoppers and tops. He claimed that he pulled and inspected his whole stock but he continued to have the same issue. He supposedly pulled a whole batch and sent out replacements for it and has sent out more replacements then this place has ever seen. Thats not good business. He also had poor testing on some products and said now that his brewer can see where it tested he would make adjustments but the second brew tested worse the the first. Like his deca300 for instance. Tested at 288 and when claimed that his brewer would make adjusts the next batch came out at 267. GL is doing the right thing here. In his short stint things have progressively went down hill. If he continues down this path he won't be able to even save his hgh operation.

Sponsors

Latest posts