GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

And furthermore, just because it travels faster doesn’t mean it’s better. After all, the faster you push it the more likely PIP.

This guy really is a magician. Quickest T/A I've ever had from a source, damn. I've been lurking for years and haven't had customer service like this ever. Well done GL keep it up, PLEASE.

And furthermore, just because it travels faster doesn’t mean it’s better. After all, the faster you push it the more likely PIP.
And the harder you push (like with GSO) the more likely you’ll get pip from the needle moving in your muscles because you have to grip the syringe so hard to get GSO to move even through a 25g at room temperature. Just because MCT pins easier doesn’t mean you HAVE to slam the plunge down at light speed.

Just placed order with GL. I won't be doing any type of testing, but I did want to comment on the fact that his customer service has been exceptional. Super stoked to hop on and I'll update later on delivery but just wanted to give my review.
Had to pick up some more gear and because of the quality service I received from my gh order I figured to try the aas. Very fast delivery, going to do my first pin later today.