GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

but yes @

I'm gonna be mad either way.(jk)

Sorry for beating on this. If you choose decide to go the test U route. What time frame do you think it would be ready? 4 months? I am just trying to determine how much I would want to get from this other source until you get it ready?
No problem dude. I was told at least 3 weeks for raws TD, 2 weeks for raws testing, 1 week for me to make it, another 2 weeks for finished testing. So basically 6 months to a year if my math is right :)

No problem dude. I was told at least 3 weeks for raws TD, 2 weeks for raws testing, 1 week for me to make it, another 2 weeks for finished testing. So basically 6 months to a year if my math is right :)
Sounds good. I'll hold off on ordering anything from another source and hopefully it will be ready near the end of my cycle :)

Oh ok! Liska posted something that was interesting about how the castor oil extends half life butttt idk if I wanna inject that.

Eh, I have been told countless times that it isn’t a great seller. Unless I hear otherwise I am not counting on that to happen dude.
not to mention it's akin to poison. Count me in also as interested in the Test U.

Keep in mind all those using it that you get net less of actual Test with that U ester. someone wrote 150/wk as their TRT number but (assuming that's a cyp/enan value?) you'll need to adjust it slightly higher pinning U.

Out of curiosity what’s the main interest in the test U? Is it just to pin less frequently and possibly keep stable blood levels on a cruise without worrying about it for awhile?

Out of curiosity what’s the main interest in the test U? Is it just to pin less frequently and possibly keep stable blood levels on a cruise without worrying about it for awhile?
It's good for the people who cruise or trt. I am a trter. It creates a uniformed injection regimen. For example. Could do 400(assuming this is my TRT regimen. every 10 days and 50 mg test c Monday Wednesday Friday if I am only blast. And then any other anabolic.

Otherwise I could just keep it 400 every 10 days and that's my TRT regimen

Last edited: