GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

It's good for the people who cruise or trt. I am a trter. It creates a uniformed injection regimen. For example. Could do 400(assuming this is my TRT regimen. every 10 days and 50 mg test c Monday Wednesday Friday if I am only blast. And then any other anabolic.

Otherwise I could just keep it 400 every 10 days and that's my TRT regimen
That’s roughly the equivalent of 250/wk test C. Is that really TRT for you, or just a cruise dose?

Finally got bloodwork done because I love to procrastinate.
This is me running 75mg/week Test E as TRT/cruise
This particular test is on the CSO but I’ve been running his test for a while now and the MCT was no different on blast or cruise

Attachments

• 98E15860-01E1-425A-90C9-FC1C1E99AF63.jpeg
    98E15860-01E1-425A-90C9-FC1C1E99AF63.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 81
  • 1292976E-11D7-4D3D-961F-3ED3BE3C304B.jpeg
    1292976E-11D7-4D3D-961F-3ED3BE3C304B.jpeg
    263.7 KB · Views: 78
This particular test is on the CSO but I’ve been running his test for a while now and the MCT was no different on blast or cruise
Holy crap, you get a 986 reading off of 75 mg/wk? That’s a 13x response

It has been brought to my attention that the crimps on some of the GH vials are not as tight as they usually are.

Please be mindful of this when flipping the caps off. I am not sure yet if it is batch specific.

I am in contact with my vendor to see why this is going on.

It has been brought to my attention that the crimps on some of the GH vials are not as tight as they usually are.

Please be mindful of this when flipping the caps off. I am not sure yet if it is batch specific.

I am in contact with my vendor to see why this is going on.

Did you switch vendors? I ask because this batch has quite a bit of dimmer and that wasn’t the case with your last few batches. Now to read they are also poorly crimped definitely raises an eyebrow. Something definitely changed it seems

Did you switch vendors? I ask because this batch has quite a bit of dimmer and that wasn’t the case with your last few batches. Now to read they are also poorly crimped definitely raises an eyebrow. Something definitely changed it seems
No sir. I agree with you, something changed with their process and not for the better. Hopefully we can fix it.

How long after your pin did u test?